Page 19 of 42
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Some, yes, but my goodness it's thick in there.

The racist comment was the stupidest take I've read in a long time.
One of their MODS said all the shit talking was stupid and they should have kept their mouth shut.

The response?

Accusing him of being a closeted Chiefs fan.

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:13 PM 01-30-2023
It's incredible, Raz. Do they realize the bees nest their idiot players, mayor, mom's, fans and so on stirred up?

They have ZERO self-awareness. :-)
My favorite is the one taking exception to Kelce bashing their chili, like he insulted their mothers.
[Reply]
notorious 04:15 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
My favorite is the one taking exception to Kelce bashing their chili, like he insulted their mothers.
Imagine what would happen if a rival football player talked smack about KC BBQ?

[Reply]
Eleazar 04:22 PM 01-30-2023
Imagine what would happen if a rival football player talked smack about KC BBQ?

That would be impossible to do once you've had it.

Can't say the same for that kentucky spaghetti sauce
[Reply]
notorious 04:27 PM 01-30-2023
Travis might lurk here. We talked mad smack about Skyline diarrhea, too.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:34 PM 01-30-2023
Patriots fans complaining about refs benefiting the Chiefs in a Championship game is major cognitive dissonance. They only beat us because of an obvious incorrect call against Jones and benefited greatly against the Jaguars.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:34 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
ESPN is in Bristol Connecticut..basically all media is based on the east coast, it was far easier for them to lean into Boston than it is Kansas City.
It doesn’t make sense to me. The nba exploited the hell out of mj in Chicago and then lebron in Cleveland. They made sure to market the hell out of Steph in the Bay Area. The nfl had no issue marketing the hell out of Peyton in Indy.

Other than Brady, think Peyton ever got an ounce of the disrespect mahomes got? It took years of not winning a ring and losing Brady to get there. I get that there mahomes gets plenty of love. But the nfl seems very reluctant to make him MJ even though he might be the most marketable nfl player in history. And that’s just puzzling. He’s the perfect nfl player. No player in history has been more fun to watch, he’s charismatic and cool (including being a pro on social media), yet polished enough to be a role model.

It just feels like to me the nfl resents that he plays in Kansas City. The nba resented lebron playing in Cleveland too but that didn’t stop them from doing everything they could to make him the undisputed face of their league.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:38 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

All these idiots on twitter saying it wasn't intentional grounding. I have no idea what game they were watching.

The end zone view is even more obvious as you can really tell how far towards the sideline both players are.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:41 PM 01-30-2023
Yeah Burrow threw it at the ground multiple times throughout the game.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:58 PM 01-30-2023
At least one guy gets it.
The one moron even said Kelce is 1-4, a 25% win percentage. I assume he meant against the Burrow led Bengals. Dipshit was already counting this game as a Bengals win. 🤣
[Reply]
Lzen 05:00 PM 01-30-2023
It's incredible, Raz. Do they realize the bees nest their idiot players, mayor, mom's, fans and so on stirred up?

They have ZERO self-awareness. :-)
Players moms?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:00 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ya'll should open up peacock and watch the PFT show Florio did with Simms, Simms repeatedly tells Florio he's wrong, it's not holding, it's a penalty on Mahomes etc.

It's great honestly.

It’s on YouTube under NFL on NBC.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:02 PM 01-30-2023
One of the dumbest takes I’ve seen

"I think we need to take a look at the unnecessary roughness rule as a whole. That should not be a 15-yard penalty."@CourtneyRCronin on Joseph Ossai and the Bengals-Chiefs finish. pic.twitter.com/PYDy1j4u4s

— Around the Horn (@AroundtheHorn) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:04 PM 01-30-2023
I dare anyone to watch the first Around the Horn segment. So much stupidity including the tired “you can’t make that call at the end of the game.”
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Oh I will hear nothing but this at work tomorrow (work in the mountains in CO). I can't wait.

My stock response is usually "We pay the refs well to come up in big moments. They didn't disappoint last night."

To top if off, my boss is a Bengals fan.
This indeed happened, and every bit of it was glorious. I absorbed their salt like Colin Robinson.

[Reply]
Page 19 of 42
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up