ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:21 AM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He’s so good at playing through contact too. It’s like he’s playing with a hidden 30lbs or something.

He sorta glides/squeezes through traffic like Charles used to do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:26 AM 01-08-2023
Yeah, but there were also a couple times yesterday I thought for sure he was done and he just ripped himself out of the defenders tackle to keep going.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:30 AM 01-08-2023
As long as he can keep Injurius Proney at bay, we'll be golden. But can someone please teach him a way to juke that doesn't look like he's tearing every muscle in his legs?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:39 AM 01-08-2023
They need to put this kid in Yoga classes every day forever. Stretch, son! Stretch them hammys!
[Reply]
-King- 09:03 AM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
He sorta glides/squeezes through traffic like Charles used to do too.

Eh. Charles was quick but he was one of the smoothest runners I've ever seen. Toneys moves are violent.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:06 AM 01-08-2023
Toney pulls my groin just watching him
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:24 AM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Toney pulls my groin just watching him

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:42 AM 01-08-2023
He’s electric but I’d prefer he do less fighting through tackles. Many times in the short time he’s been here I’ve noticed him wrapped up, fighting for extra yardage with only one arm securing the football. It’s a recipe for disaster and also makes him more likely to get hurt.

With this offense, that extra yard or two is nearly meaningless. Far more important to stay healthy and maintain possession of the football. 99 times out of 100 the next play is the more important one.
[Reply]
TEX 10:07 AM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He’s electric but I’d prefer he do less fighting through tackles. Many times in the short time he’s been here I’ve noticed him wrapped up, fighting for extra yardage with only one arm securing the football. It’s a recipe for disaster and also makes him more likely to get hurt.

With this offense, that extra yard or two is nearly meaningless. Far more important to stay healthy and maintain possession of the football. 99 times out of 100 the next play is the more important one.
Good point. Ive noticed that also. Hopefuĺly Reid discusses it with him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:10 AM 01-08-2023
I seriously can't think of a better consolation prize for losing Reek than this guy, he's every bit as electric in his own way
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 AM 01-08-2023
Yeah, there are things I hope the staff work on in the offseason but for now just let him do his thing.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:55 AM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Eh. Charles was quick but he was one of the smoothest runners I've ever seen. Toneys moves are violent.

Oh I agree , but once Toney makes his cut and goes he glides through traffic like Jamal did. I don’t know if that is an optical illusion due to their speed, or if they just have a knack for getting their upper body vertical but it’s fun to watch.

[Reply]
BWillie 03:18 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toney needs to play like Marvin Harrison and give himself up sooner.

He tries to break tackles like he's Derrick Henry.
Its pretty easy to see how he is injury prone. Herky jerky and always trying to bust one. I like the gumption but you need to know when to dial it down.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:25 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Its pretty easy to see how he is injury prone. Herky jerky and always trying to bust one. I like the gumption but you need to know when to dial it down.
He's young, and obviously wants to make a great play, but he needs to learn situational awareness. Probably should learn from Kelce. Travis knows when to take what's there and when to turn it on.
[Reply]
notorious 03:27 PM 01-08-2023
Dude looks like he's going to blow every ligament in his body when he runs.

Calm down young man, use it to get open, then go down. Stretch out your career.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 33
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up