ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 31
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
ARROW2 06:38 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
if kobe was so good why is he dead
Says the mofo with the goofy ass avatar. LeFraud has a losing finals record. He's a little hoe.

He is just stat chasing, most of all, I hate his FANS. Get them the F outta here with their fake love. They don't give a shit about the Lakers, nor does he.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01-25-2022, 06:54 AM
This message has been deleted by RealSNR. Reason: Joke already done
RealSNR 06:56 AM 01-25-2022
Can you Lebron James fuckface haters SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Jesus fucking Christ. This thread isn't about your irrational and dumb hatred.

Fuck you. This is about the Chiefs. Just because somebody mentions the name Lebron James doesn't mean you have to get set off like a dumbass windup toy.

Fuck you're all inbred retards. Stay on the fucking topic.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:04 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
Lot's of people. Including Josh Allen. You've never heard of "Tails never fails."? :-)
Man, I've never had any luck with tails when I have to call a coin toss. Heads always wins for me.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:06 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
**** that,
Happen to the Chiefs vs the pats and Patrick Mahomes is the best player in the NFL, Not Josh Allen.
I love how when Brady or rodgers losers the QB that beat them never get proclaimed better than them but anybody who beat Pat is now magically better than he is , they haven’t even mentioned the Pringle td throw , the side arm curve throw his elusive scrambling that game or that Allen had 2 easy wide open ass td because our db fell , I am starting to think theses pundits do t know anything about football .
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:12 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I love how when Brady or rodgers losers the QB that beat them never get proclaimed better than them but anybody who beat Pat is now magically ether than he is , they haven’t even mentioned the Pringle td throw , the side arm curve throw his elusive scrambling that game or that Allen had 2 easy wide open ass td because our db fell , I am starting to think theses pundits do t know anything about football .
Anyone who said Allen outplayed Mahomes has no idea what they are watching.

Allen did well throwing at vanilla coverage when guys were running into each other or falling down.

Mahomes pocket presence and creativity was otherworldly.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:23 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Nick was awesome today. "There’s not a person watching this show. Not one. That if your life were on the line and you were told you can have any quarterback in NFL history for one game, one drive, one throw. The answer from everyone from KC Wolf to Giselle Bunchen is Patrick bleeping Mahomes…folks on other shows, to all of you, either apologies or resignations for your Mahomes takes… Mahomes could quit football today and go be a sneakerhead for the employee discount and he’s done more in this league than Aaron Rodgers can ever dream of."

:-) I mean, you've still gotta put Brady, Montana and maybe some old fuddy duddy none of us have ever watched like Otto Graham ahead of Pat for now, just because Pat is so new.

He's writing an incredible story, though. This season is making last season's Super Bowl loss all the more annoying to me now. Pat should have 2 championships already.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:32 AM 01-25-2022
It will be interesting to see what media types pick the Bengals over the Chiefs this week.
[Reply]
notorious 07:35 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by alanm:
Lot's of people. Including Josh Allen. You've never heard of "Tails never fails."? :-)
Bills fan and players have discovered that the saying is false, and they will be reminded of it every time they turn on their phone or TV.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:01 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) I mean, you've still gotta put Brady, Montana and maybe some old fuddy duddy none of us have ever watched like Otto Graham ahead of Pat for now, just because Pat is so new.

He's writing an incredible story, though. This season is making last season's Super Bowl loss all the more annoying to me now. Pat should have 2 championships already.
Yeah there's discussion of QB tiers in there that starts with Brady and Montana on top due to their playoff success and notes that Mahomes is now 8-2 and has shown more clutch even than those two and obviously more athleticism. The next tier have regular season stats but mediocre playoffs. Manning, Marino and Rodgers. Manning 11-13 with only one SB before his last year. Rodgers losing record since his one SB. Marino losing playoff record no SB.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:44 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by wachashi:
I keep seeing this narrative: "Imagine Allen with the weapons Mahomes has."

I guess that's supposed to give Bills fans some small moral victory?

The funny thing is, if the Bills won, these same people wouldn't so easily admit that the Chiefs have better offensive weapons.
Imagine if Mahomes was on the 0-16 Detroit team.....
He would be the worst in the league.

Those arguments from talking heads are stupid
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:49 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Anyone who said Allen outplayed Mahomes has no idea what they are watching.

Allen did well throwing at vanilla coverage when guys were running into each other or falling down.

Mahomes pocket presence and creativity was otherworldly.
They we showing both QB season stats that showed Mahomes better overall and some idiot was babbling about Allen being better. I was screaming LOOK AT YOUR OWN GRAPHIC! It’s been unreal.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:00 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can you Lebron James ****face haters SHUT THE **** UP?

Jesus ****ing Christ. This thread isn't about your irrational and dumb hatred.

**** you. This is about the Chiefs. Just because somebody mentions the name Lebron James doesn't mean you have to get set off like a dumbass windup toy.

**** you're all inbred reeruns. Stay on the ****ing topic.
Man, it is so hard to understand what you're getting at sometimes. I really wish you'd just say what you feel. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:03 AM 01-25-2022
Yeah - use your words SNR!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:07 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Which is the only point I was making here. Like with LeBron/MJ, I think we should expect that Mahomes will not be entirely welcomed by those who put Brady on a pedestal for so long.

I don't know, LeBron has been pretty damn clutch in his career in the playoffs apart from one series. Mahomes is an unfazed by pressure as anyone I've ever seen though.

But yeah, team success is quite dependent on more than just an individual player. That's especially the case in football (as we saw in the Dee Ford game and the SB last year), but also the case in basketball too.
for SNR also...If Mahomes would jump from team to team and then back, then to another team where the talent is always better, then maybe a fair comparison.:-)
[Reply]
Monticore 09:07 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
They we showing both QB season stats that showed Mahomes better overall and some idiot was babbling about Allen being better. I was screaming LOOK AT YOUR OWN GRAPHIC! It’s been unreal.
Playing poker on Friday I asked my buddies who they thought had better stats this year and they all assumed Allen because of the all the media when i pointed out that Pat had more yards/tds less int and higher qbr , Allen had only beat Pat in rushing yards (shitty QB stats)and pat did that vs the 6 strongest schedule and Allen did it vs the weakest one even though i showed them the stats they still could not believe , the average fan knows nothing about Pat one guy suggested they need to blitz him more lol i almost spit out my beer and proceed to show him Pats stats vs the blitz.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 31
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up