« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 03:37 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You think Tyreek’s deal will be less for the Chiefs? That would be outstanding.
Well Tyreek's situation has been known since he got drafted and will be much farther in the past when he signs his first big deal. So I'd guess it costs him something, but less pronounced.

My personal hope is that he gives a relatively team-friendly deal to the team who took a chance on him, has the best long-ball QB, and where maybe he feels safe.
[Reply]
crispystl 03:39 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Better than going to the broncos.
Or even worse....the Patriots. NO thanks. Hunt would run for 250+ yards and 25+ broken tackles against our Swiss cheese defense.
[Reply]
srvy 03:46 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Dumbass
Whats dumbass about it smart guy?
[Reply]
TEX 03:48 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Whats dumbass about it smart guy?
In any "Will to Work" state, one can be fired without cause.
[Reply]
srvy 03:50 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
BREAKING: The Browns have signed Kareem Hunt. This move gives the team much needed stability at the kicker position.

So you laugh a lot to your stupid jokes I see. Must be a pretty lonely life you lead to chuckle at yourself.

Better go to DC and satiate your TDS and follow BEPs post around. :-):-) chuckle chuckle
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:51 PM 02-11-2019

In addition to the Kareem Hunt signing, the #Browns are also hiring former NFL RB Ray Rice to be Hunt's mentor. Very smart move by the team.

— lan Rapoport (@SportsTalkBarry) February 11, 2019

Although the move will cause a lot of noise, it's important to note that #Browns GM John Dorsey gave Kareem Hunt a second chance during Black History Month. Tremendous job of ending racism by Dorsey.

— lan Rapoport (@SportsTalkBarry) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:51 PM 02-11-2019
So Kareem apologizes for the February incident but not the one in June? Or the one at power and light after the Chiefs blew it against the Titans? Its just odd that only the incident in February he's sorry for
[Reply]
srvy 03:52 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
In any "Will to Work" state, one can be fired without cause.
Well Missouri is not right to work.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:56 PM 02-11-2019
This also seems like a favor from Dorsey. If Hunt is going to be suspended, then he needs to be on a team for that to count. You take the 8 games or whatever, let him serve them, and then you control his rights. Even if he doesn't play next year, it still puts you in the drivers seat when he is cleared to return.

Bold move by Browns. Don't know if it's smart, but it's certainly bold.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:58 PM 02-11-2019
I've been looking for a pay raise for a while. I need to find a drunk girl to kick in the ass so I can get this shit started.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:01 PM 02-11-2019
Kareem is going to earn more with the Browns than he would have playing out his rookie deal in KC.

Apparently all you need to do to get a raise in the NFL is kick a bitch.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:02 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I've been looking for a pay raise for a while. I need to find a drunk girl to kick in the ass so I can get this shit started.
Can you play RB in the NFL...that seems to be a requirement.
[Reply]
baitism 04:06 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s better than keeping him and the media dragging Hill’s name through the mud too, which is 100% what would’ve happened.
Don't give a shit about the media. I want a Super Bowl win.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:09 PM 02-11-2019
New rule - retroactive of course - if a team releases a player while on the exempt list, and another team picks up said player, the second team owes the first team a 3rd round comp pick.
[Reply]
bowener 04:14 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Chiefs and browns will be the top 2 teams in the AFC for 15 plus years
I don't see it. Browns are the Browns, and I think at some point we will all see Mayfield fall apart if he or the team ever struggle. The expectations are still pretty manageable for the team and BM, however, the moment those expectations get ratcheted up too high and the team or BM can't meet them, I think we see it start to crack.

Mayfield reminds me a bit of Rivers with his attitude on the field. I see nothing wrong with it at all, but I am curious to see what happens for Mayfield when everything is going poorly for him for whatever reason.

Mahomes played at tech where nothing ever went right. Shit defense and shit offensive line. He made due and grew because of it. Mayfield left Tech because he thought he deserved the job but hadn't earned it yet. At OU he had the perfect set up for a QB, and yes he is talented, but so was the entire team and so he didn't have to struggle through much of anything.

I'm going to have to see another year of Browns before I can believe they will be anything over the next 15 years. With all that said they might be growing into their own at the exact right time when the Steelers are soon to lose Big Ben, and the Ravens seem to be going ahead with their young QB, which if it fails, will obviously set them back. Oh, and Bengals still have the mediocre ginger at QB.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 51
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up