ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 29
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney
TimBone 06:49 PM 02-17-2022
So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:21 AM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
badgirl badgirl badgirl
For some silly reason, the way she spelled and butchered the word "maybe" has stuck with me, maby.
[Reply]
2bikemike 12:29 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
KCJohnny's "If Marty Chokes..." thread.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038

Here's the TommyKat "Help, I've fallen behind the washing machine!" thread.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=66519
TK was a character. She was always good for a few laughs. I met her shortly after the washing machine debacle. What ever happened with her?
[Reply]
stumppy 12:55 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
For some silly reason, they way she spelled and butchered the word "maybe" has stuck with me, maby.
I thought it was mabe
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:39 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Do you deny a radical change in your personality and behavior after you moved away?
I posted on here and was still a regular while I lived in Springfield and even after I moved from Springfield. I would say most the time I was an active and more productive regular here was the entirety of my time in that city. I have never worked at a coffee shop. I honestly don’t know where you are pulling some of this but everyone has narratives they like to create.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:48 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Did anyone mention Hel'n bragging about [their] slandering administrators at [their] son's son's school with fraudulent assault allegations, bragging about it here, getting him expelled, and [them] facing criminal charges?
I don't remember it but that's quite an impressive flame out...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:50 PM 02-19-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I posted on here and was still a regular while I lived in Springfield and even after I moved from Springfield. I would say most the time I was an active and more productive regular here was the entirety of my time in that city. I have never worked at a coffee shop. I honestly don’t know where you are pulling some of this but everyone has narratives they like to create.
I did put a question mark behind the coffee shop originally, maybe I’m thinking of someone else on that score.

Regardless, you in no way answered what I actually asked: do you deny a drastic change in your personality (at least here on the board) after you moved to Springfield?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:50 PM 02-19-2022
lol what
Exactly.

They only take a stool sample the first visit...
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:12 PM 02-19-2022
I did put a question mark behind the coffee shop originally, maybe I’m thinking of someone else on that score.

Regardless, you in no way answered what I actually asked: do you deny a drastic change in your personality (at least here on the board) after you moved to Springfield?
I absolutely do deny that. Almost the entirety of my posts here in the time I was posting regularly was while living in Springfield. 2002 to 2008. There has been that much posting post living there.

But coffee shops and alien probes and whatever is you are going on about don’t let me get in the way.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:41 PM 02-19-2022
I absolutely do deny that. Almost the entirety of my posts here in the time I was posting regularly was while living in Springfield. 2002 to 2008. There has been that much posting post living there.

But coffee shops and alien probes and whatever is you are going on about don’t let me get in the way.
Maybe I have it backwards and it was after the move to KC. Still, at some point in time your personality did a 180 and you went from being someone who got along with most here to being someone most reviled. And it happened rather quickly. You’ve denied the circumstances surrounding that change, do you also deny the change itself?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:44 PM 02-19-2022
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:47 PM 02-19-2022
Maybe I have it backwards and it was after the move to KC. Still, at some point in time your personality did a 180 and you went from being someone who got along with most here to being someone most reviled. And it happened rather quickly. You’ve denied the circumstances surrounding that change, do you also deny the change itself?
Soccer.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:57 PM 02-19-2022
If Zoccermom turned out to be a Barista?
No one on the CP would be shocked by this news
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:32 PM 02-19-2022
I took a break from this place and then looked back upon and saw it as the absolute dumpster fire full of miserable losers it is and my posting and posting habits toward those people changed considerably. But it’s also a good spot for some Chiefs takes so I pop in here and there and enjoy mixing it up with people who take this message board really seriously.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:41 PM 02-19-2022
I took a break from this place and then looked back upon and saw it as the absolute dumpster fire full of miserable losers it is and my posting and posting habits toward those people changed considerably. But it’s also a good spot for some Chiefs takes so I pop in here and there and enjoy mixing it up with people who take this message board really seriously.
I mean holy shit has anyone sat down and read Livesteam try to form words?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:43 PM 02-19-2022
Shut the fuck up |Pussy|
[Reply]
Page 19 of 29
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up