ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
Chieficus 08:24 AM 05-19-2012
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And the awesome part I was referring to was only the bit about Dean being in Purgatory and then Cas just abandoning him as the monsters close in. :-)
I wasn't really a fan of the "let's put Dean in Purgatory" part... I mean we've already had Dean in hell, we've already had Sam in hell... could they not have thought of something else than "ooo, let's leave Dean in Purgatory!"

But the Cas abandoning him part--I wonder from what Cas said earlier about dying and being brought back as some sort of punishment, if maybe he's not the one who abandoned Dean...maybe he had no choice in the matter?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 PM 05-18-2012
There isn't a Grimm thread, so I'm going to post about that here, too, since they were on at the same time. I really enjoyed that show by the end of the season. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. The twist at the end of the finale tonight should have been obvious, but I totally didn't see it coming.

Hopefully with Supernatural moving to Wednesdays (which I think is great, there hasn't been a show I watch on that night for a while now) some of the Supernatural audience can bleed over. I'd like to see Grimm stick around more than 2 years.

Sad thing is, I guess Friday night will kind of empty now with Supernatural moving and Fringe ending. Only Grimm.

Oh, and Community will be the lead-in for Grimm, since that's where NBC has put it to die.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:02 AM 05-19-2012
Yeah, Cas going AWOL on Dean with the beastly things closing in was pretty crappy. I guess this means we haven't seen the last of Dick Roman?

Sam being TRULY by himself, if only for a bit, will be interesting. No Dean, Bobby, Cas, Meg....only Crowley making his life hell, and some lost Leviathans. Interested to see where it goes from here.

I kind of agree with AustinChief, though. It don't grad a hold of me for being a season finale, until the end. Safe to say I liked it more than AC.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:43 AM 05-20-2012
I am fine with Dean in Purgatory because we get to see him there.. He will have to go up against probably a lot of vanquished foes.. Sam will have to get the geeky kid, find Meg, new ally and deal with the remaining leviathans..
[Reply]
Frosty 07:21 AM 05-22-2012
I liked the finale and also thought that the "see you next season" comment by the Alpha in the previous show was pretty funny (and telling).

Any chance that Bobby ended up in Purgatory, due to his vengeful spirit breakdown?
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 07:59 AM 05-23-2012
So I just started this show on netflix - never watched an episode - it's prettahhhh good. I'm only on S1E4 but I am enjoying it.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:04 PM 05-23-2012
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
So I just started this show on netflix - never watched an episode - it's prettahhhh good. I'm only on S1E4 but I am enjoying it.
Huh. I figured a show like this would be right up your alley.

Hopefully you stick with it. It's still an enjoyable show now.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:25 AM 05-23-2012
Curious to see what next season brings...
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:28 PM 07-13-2012
just watched the finale today.

i agree with most that this season was rather bland. could have been better. could have been much worse.
it did seem a bit compact. coulda been a little bit deeper imo. but that's why i'm a fan and not a writer or producer.
really excited for the next season. i believe mid october. i do want badass cas back though.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:47 PM 07-31-2012
I liked the CGI used for Roman's death scene. Honestly I've never seen that type of effect used throughout the whole series and hopefully that is telling of how the new guy will try to take things in terms of special effects. Excited! FYI Dean is going to be saved by his daughter. Lulz.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:54 PM 09-08-2012

[Reply]
Bowser 03:30 PM 09-08-2012
By the sound of that trailer, it looks like they're gearing up for a series finale.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:25 PM 09-08-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
By the sound of that trailer, it looks like they're gearing up for a series finale.
I agree but the whole "One year later" thing looks kind of cheap.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:37 AM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Again.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:40 PM 09-10-2012
I'm actually disappointed they're apparently going back to the leviathan angle. I thought that was by far the weakest season arc, and now we get a 2nd year of it.

As far as series finale goes, they could easily spread that whole 'close the gates of hell' thing over a couple years.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 38
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up