ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 24
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:26 AM 10-04-2023
Glad I decided to drop it after the first episode. Disney has had such a glut of mediocrity on their platform. I think only Andor, Wandavision, and I guess Mandalorian Season 1 are worth a watch.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:49 PM 10-04-2023
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:03 PM 10-04-2023
I just learned about Mortis! I'm getting some nerd capital built up!!

I did kinda wonder if Sabine and Ahsoka being out there wasn't some effort at explaining the 'hey - where WERE these guys in the sequel trilogy?' question.

But are they really gonna leave them stranded there for 20 years? That seems unlikely. And it wouldn't explain where Thrawn/Ezra are in the sequel trilogy (though it seems a foregone conclusion that he's instrumental in the creation of The First Order, doesn't it?)

Which again makes me hope they find a way to retcon...y'know...all of it. Just do away with the entire trilogy somehow. I'm even fine with a time travel dues ex machina. Let's just pretend that never happened and start fresh, m'kay?
[Reply]
007 06:12 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Spoiler!

Not looking for resolution now as you say. But not resolving even one thing is frustrating. Then literally sending it in five different directions? They can literally create four new series off of that ending. That's not what anyone wants to see.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:40 PM 10-04-2023
I thought I heard They resumed shooting season 2 when the writers strike is over. What’s this talk about no season 2? What did I miss?
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:57 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I thought I heard They resumed shooting season 2 when the writers strike is over. What’s this talk about no season 2? What did I miss?
No. They can’t resume. The actors are still on strike
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:57 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Not looking for resolution now as you say. But not resolving even one thing is frustrating. Then literally sending it in five different directions? They can literally create four new series off of that ending. That's not what anyone wants to see.
I heard they are doing another season of the Mandolrian, Asoka and Andor. Then wind them all up with a movie or trilogy?
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:58 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
I can't believe they really resolved nothing and ended it going in five different directions.
Fully expected it.

Think about it. With Heir to the empire about Thraen coming out. And a potential season 2

Of Course it’s going to be a cliffhanger
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:59 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yes, that was certainly one way to end it.

Sigh.

There were a few really good moments.

Spoiler!

But yet, they left so much potential on the table.
Yeah potentisl for Heir to the empire and season 2
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:00 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
No. They can’t resume. The actors are still on strike
:-)

You are not going to protect your jobs from A.I.

No one can stop it. No matter how long you stay on strike. A.I. will be doing the majority of acting before most of us die.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:00 PM 10-04-2023
It had poor ratings because most casual viewers haven't seen the animated series l
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:00 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Great. I guess I’ll watch this at some point when I have absolutely nothing better to do. It’s already been underwhelming enough.
No it was a good episode. Nothing disappointing
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:11 PM 10-04-2023
:-)

You are not going to protect your jobs from A.I.

No one can stop it. No matter how long you stay on strike. A.I. will be doing the majority of acting before most of us die.

That's the most depressing thing I've ever read.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:12 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
No it was a good episode. Nothing disappointing
It was a good episode but not enough for a finale. They shouldve done episodes/length like Andor though. I enjoyed it still...but wanted to see more. They needed more episodes. I'm sure it's all setup though.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:01 PM 10-04-2023
Did I miss how Ezra ended up with a ship in the main galaxy. Perhaps I missed something when Thrawn arrived at the planet (I didn’t catch the name of it).
[Reply]
Page 19 of 24
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up