ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
ChiefsCountry 11:01 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Are you serious? When I saw that preview for show, I said that looks good but @#$% Tim McGraw. That guy supports gun control and I'm sure other leftists BS. But the show looked good so I thought I might give it a try, despite that. But if what you're saying is true about them inserting woke crap in there, I might have to pass on this.
Oh its mainly weird shit like showing women had hair under their arms and having more black characters in it than they would have been in that time.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:18 PM 12-20-2021
This season has had it's moments, but for the most part, it blows.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:21 PM 12-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
This season has had it's moments, but for the most part, it blows.
You probably shake your head at how they portray Montana in it like I do with Ozark.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:32 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You probably shake your head at how they portray Montana in it like I do with Ozark.

I mean some of it is accurate, but yeah, it's not like there are wild groups of vigilantes running into town and killing people off, with no apparent consequences. At least a lot of it is accurate, the ranchers around here are very protective of their land and most people around here don't care much for Californians moving in.

The one that really cracks me up is "Big Sky." It's like Montana's version of Fargo.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:22 AM 12-21-2021
It's pretty obvious they had material for 2 seasons and don't know what to do now. Half the show is guitar playing, watching cattle being herded, following Jimmy in Texas and Monica giving her 15 year old son a bath.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:43 AM 12-21-2021
If you only knew Ruby’s cafe, the demographic and its location in Missoula you’d laugh even harder at that scene.

I mean, that entire scene looks like it was scripted and acted out in an hour.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:54 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
If you only knew Ruby’s cafe, the demographic and its location in Missoula you’d laugh even harder at that scene.

I bet they have had a 40% increase in diners since Sunday.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:21 AM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I'll bet Rip's wallet says "Bad Motherf**ker" on it...
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:14 AM 12-21-2021
This season is a big disappointment. Is there going to be a season 4?
I can't believe they are going to cram this all in with a couple episodes left.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:23 AM 12-21-2021
I don't know why women are attracted to Jimmy. He looks like he's missing a chromosome.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:28 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I don't know why women are attracted to Jimmy. He looks like he's missing a chromosome.
Acts like it too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:23 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
In a show with casual murder, random public gunfire and weekly skirmishes resulting in mass casualty events, Jimmy constantly pulling tail requires a larger suspension of disbelief than anything else we are subject to.

Can we PLEASE kill him off already? He was entertaining enough in season 1 and 2 but he has far outlived his usefulness. Have him driving a truck with Monica and Tait when someone from market equities rams it off a cliff or something.

There's too much plot armor and too much dead weight in this show. Let's just knock all this mess out in one shot.
[Reply]
eDave 01:59 PM 12-21-2021
Hmm. I thought Sam Elliot's acting was inferior to everyone else. I quite liked the first episode. That blonde chick is going to be a handful.
[Reply]
srvy 03:26 PM 12-21-2021
The Sheriff of Fort Worth takes no backseat to Rip of Yellowstone in the mean mother fucker department. "I'm the only killer in this town."

Who was the actor looking familiar but can't place him? I quite liked the episodes so far and I hate Tugs POS son.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:18 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
The Sheriff of Fort Worth takes no backseat to Rip of Yellowstone in the mean mother ****er department. "I'm the only killer in this town."

Who was the actor looking familiar but can't place him?.
Billy Bob Thornton
[Reply]
Page 19 of 36
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up