ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]
wazu 07:56 PM 05-08-2024

Former Jaguars WR Zay Jones is scheduled to visit Thursday with the Kansas City Chiefs, per league sources.

After Jacksonville released him last week, Jones has visited the Titans, Cardinals and Cowboys - with the Chiefs on deck. pic.twitter.com/thxVqQOvL8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 9, 2024

[Reply]
-King- 02:23 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Not just but chose a team where he's like 3rd option. Marvin will get force fed the ball.
It would be worse in KC. He would be the 4th option in games without Rice and 5th option when Rice plays.
[Reply]
philfree 02:34 PM 05-11-2024
I just always figure that a player is just getting an early start on retirement when they sign with AZ.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:39 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
It would be worse in KC. He would be the 4th option in games without Rice and 5th option when Rice plays.
Possibly, but his chances of walking out of KC with a ring are exponentially higher than walking out of Phoenix with a ring.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:50 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I just always figure that a player is just getting an early start on retirement when they sign with AZ.
That’s where my grandparents winter. Good idea.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 02:52 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That’s where my grandparents winter. Good idea.
That explains why I get frustrated with the traffic every morning, they're related to you!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:52 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Possibly, but his chances of walking out of KC with a ring are exponentially higher than walking out of Phoenix with a ring.
People here wildly overrate a ring versus money.
[Reply]
-King- 03:02 PM 05-11-2024
And just like with 99% of other humans, players value money over all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:22 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Numbers are coming out now. 1 year $4.25 million

So why is he not a Chief at that number for 1 year only?
What is this turd waiting for?
[Reply]
Rausch 03:27 PM 05-11-2024
Imagine choosing Kyler Murray over Patrick Mahomes for a one year deal. Lol
Horseshit.

Guy was dirt cheap. Why the fuck did we not pay the man?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:39 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
That explains why I get frustrated with the traffic every morning, they're related to you!
Sorry I guess :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 PM 05-11-2024
I’d call Carolina about Terrence Marshall or Jonathan Mingo. Pretty clear they’re moving forward with other guys as Adam Theilen and the newly acquired Diontae Johnson and Xavier Leggette were added. Pretty clever what the new coach thinks of those two
[Reply]
Bowser 10:15 PM 05-11-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
People here wildly overrate a ring versus money.
Originally Posted by -King-:
And just like with 99% of other humans, players value money over all.
Well, he is already a millionaire, and I do admit he gets to be MORE of a millionaire in AZ than he might have been here, but he gets to be that without a ring.

I'm sure he can do the Woody Harrelson wiping the tears away with $100 bills when he thinks of what could have been in KC with this offense. I wish him all the best, and I look forward to rooting against him when he plays against us.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:37 PM 05-11-2024
ok, so, we now have to move forward with what we have. Count me in with we good! Fuck this and let's move forward! SB 59 or bust! :-) 3 peat still happening! :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up