ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 37
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
eDave 07:16 PM 10-07-2020
haha.

Let the bannings begin, ITT.
SuperBowl4 07:29 PM 10-07-2020
:-)
Shiver Me Timbers 07:48 PM 10-07-2020
Mod bot
you around?
DaneMcCloud 08:38 PM 10-07-2020
Yeah guys, go to the fucking Mod Store and get more mods!
eDave 08:40 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
DaneMcCloud 08:44 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Dude, there are like three that are MIA and have been for some time. Bide your time, Dane McCloud. But watch out for kurtkobain.
No one on Chiefsplanet would want me as a Moderator.

I wouldn't want to be a moderator because it's a thankless job and in the end, good people like Phobia, Bob Dole and others become demonized and hated.

I have plenty of people on CP that hate me already and there's reason to for me to willingly increase that head count.

I do that just fine on my own, thank you.
eDave 08:45 PM 10-07-2020
No one on Chiefsplanet would want me as a Moderator.

I wouldn't want to be a moderator because it's a thankless job and in the end, good people like Phobia, Bob Dole and others become demonized and hated.

I have plenty of people on CP that hate me already and there's reason to for me to willingly increase that head count.

I do that just fine on my own, thank you.
I like how both of us were interested. Now it's "fuck that noise". If I had too, I'd ban according to the rules with no further discussion. Bias will indeed be involved sometimes so I urge everyone to step off because it matters.
htismaqe 09:11 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I like how both of us were interested. Now it's "fuck that noise". If I had too, I'd ban according to the rules with no further discussion. Bias will indeed be involved sometimes so I urge everyone to step off because it matters.
I did it for 10 years.

It doesn't matter how "unbiased" you are. You will be inundated with accusations of favoritism until they either give up, or you do.

Being a mod here is a thankless job.
srvy 08:58 PM 10-07-2020
I've seen a lot of guys volunteering the service. Why anyone would want it is beyond me. One thing I do know is you can quit it anytime. So if it's too much nothing says you can't move on and be a regular poster.
Dartgod 09:04 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I've seen a lot of guys volunteering the service. Why anyone would want it is beyond me. One thing I do know is you can quit it anytime. So if it's too much nothing says you can't move on and be a regular poster.
I don't recall saying it was too much.

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Shiver Me Timbers 09:14 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

I am a regular poster. I'm also a mod and I do mod stuff when it comes to my attention. Whether that happens when I am perusing a thread, or when someone reports an issue. I don't spend much time at all just looking for mod stuff to do. And neither do any of the other guys. That's why the reporting function is a pretty important tool to help us do our mod jobs.
Dart spends most of his hours figuring out the gambling challenge and bitch slapping some people (who will remain nameless) not following the rules (editing bets after they are placed), and others questioning how their winnings were calculated.
And we thank him for most of that
Frazod 09:01 PM 10-07-2020
The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond our control.
eDave 09:02 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond your control.
VERY minor edit there, friendo.
Dartgod 09:07 PM 10-07-2020
The only problem with this concept is that politics have permeated pretty much every aspect of our lives at this point. The non-political is being made political by forces beyond our control.
True and I think Bearcat alluded to that in his post.
GloryDayz 09:10 PM 10-07-2020
Quality post. And sports is at the top of the list with political agenda pushing.
Page 19 of 37
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up