ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 27
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
staylor26 09:40 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one
It's a bunch of horseshit. Andy doesn't care about being the highest paid HC. He's winning SBs and having the time of his life.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:59 PM 02-29-2024
Not gonna give Clark a pass though. He’s gotta upgrade this shit. This is really bad. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 90’s.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gccUP0mDk...UuMefbh49ct0E5
Attached: A1EFF48D-2D8C-4B09-AE71-CB5997C9CCBF.jpg (81.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:39 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one
People whining who envy the Chiefs want to nitpick at anything. Sorry if they aren't up to the standards that someone we all could care less about has mandated should be.

Now I get asking the Chiefs to do some upgrades but to do them so we match teams whose only view in the race to the Super Bowl is our backside is silly and petty.
[Reply]
Fish 03:18 PM 02-29-2024
Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:28 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...
Yeah....not really sure you could make the real comparison from how these guys are treated to what life is like at a real boot camp
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:24 PM 02-29-2024
Sorry to have to agree with Cowherd but this just seems a bit silly to even have out there.

A bunch of millionaires complaining about what a Locker room looks like....what food is like...etc...

I also get that the owners are Billionaires.....but should something like this really matter to the average fan?

Now if we are talking about making the hometown fan experience better I am all there....but making sure the players have executive level comfort isn't high on my list of concerns for seeing a 3-peat
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:28 PM 02-29-2024
Bottom line is that I could take my STs and sell about 3 games in any given year on the secondary market to pay for the rest of my season, including the playoffs. That tells you what the demand for these tickets are.

And that the Chiefs have them priced at nowhere NEAR the break-even point on the supply/demand curve.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:02 PM 02-29-2024
Offseason sucks lolz
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:11 PM 02-29-2024
The survey should have included the following question:

"The NFL pays for $5000 for the cost of each Superbowl ring, with the team paying for the rest of the cost. How would you grade the Superbowl Ring supplied by your team?"

_A

_B

_C

_D

_F
[Reply]
Hoover 10:13 PM 02-29-2024
Frankly I’d rather they spend some serious coin on a new training facility than and AstroTurf concert venue.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 02-29-2024
Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

[Reply]
JPH83 12:17 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

Chiefs have A+ players, coaches and GM, those other teams don't. Does it matter the facilities are bad? Not for winning SBs when you have those other things in place. But if everyone is pulling their weight, why can't Hunt. It's cheap and lazy, and it doesn't meet the standard set by others. He should rectify it.
[Reply]
-King- 07:56 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Chiefs have A+ players, coaches and GM, those other teams don't. Does it matter the facilities are bad? Not for winning SBs when you have those other things in place. But if everyone is pulling their weight, why can't Hunt. It's cheap and lazy, and it doesn't meet the standard set by others. He should rectify it.
Exactly. It's weird how people keep using the Superbowl wins as a defense for not having up to date facilities.

If anything that's all the more reason to have up to date facilities.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:01 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Exactly. It's weird how people keep using the Superbowl wins as a defense for not having up to date facilities.

If anything that's all the more reason to have up to date facilities.
Its just Clay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 03-01-2024
The facilities aren't bad.

They are conducive to winning.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 27
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up