Page 189 of 270
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:16 PM 11-17-2023
The Bengals weren’t winning anything this season anyways.
[Reply]
srvy 08:36 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
My wood brings all the boys and girls to the yard.
You seem to be ignoring the question of the size of this deck. With pictures preferably with a ban roll on deodorant stick on the banister.
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 08:52 PM 11-17-2023
We can't all pick a different street corner to sleep on and call them all home. How much do you make in a day with that "bet you can't hit me with a quarter" cardboard sign anyway?
With your experience, you're wastin your time on decks.

You could hire on as a decorator for elevators, or storage units.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:04 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
You seem to be ignoring the question of the size of this deck. With pictures preferably with a ban roll on deodorant stick on the banister.
He has to trim the bushes first to make it look bigger
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
15? just giving you shit most people here are ancient lol
I can't tell if you think 40 is ancient or I'm one of the young ones LOL.
[Reply]
BigRock 04:41 AM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by NIUhuskies:
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear

A losing franchise (5-6) since this moment and now Burrow can't hold a football.

You just hate to see it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:39 AM 11-18-2023
My wood brings all the boys and girls to the yard.
I hope you registered and went door to door to alert your neighbors.

https://youtu.be/YPfdSu6wO08?si=ywieiSfqZlJjTGsa
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:21 PM 11-18-2023
Sucks that we won't be able to play a healthy burrow in his own stadium
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:59 PM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Sucks that we won't be able to play a healthy burrow in his own stadium
Don't worry. We're working on Browninghead memes as i speak. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 11-18-2023

[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:06 PM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
FUCK THAT

[Reply]
tredadda 11:16 PM 11-18-2023
Might as well with the way your team drafts. Heck there are many in your fan base who want to tank for Harrison Jr or Bowers. I mean why not? At the rate they let Burrow get destroyed every game you might as well load Browning up with as many receivers as possible.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:18 PM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Might as well with the way your team drafts. Heck there are many in your fan base who want to tank for Harrison Jr or Bowers. I mean why not? At the rate they let Burrow get destroyed every game you might as well load Browning up with as many receivers as possible.
Yeahhhh. If they draft another skill player (regardless of position), i will drive over to the stadium and kick them all in the nuts personally. And fuck tanking. Win some damn games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 AM 11-24-2023
Orlando about to give up three sacks :-) look at this bullshit

Orlando Brown Jr., son of 'Zeus,' was built for the storm

Originally Posted by :

Quarterback Joe Burrow has been lost for the season due to a torn ligament in his right wrist. Nobody expects anything out of a 5-5 team currently in last place. The Bengals have officially been erased from the national consciousness because Burrow is the one who revitalized the entire organization.

Burrow earned every penny of the richest contract in NFL history. Burrow is the primary reason Orlando Brown Jr. even chose Cincinnati in free agency. This behemoth signed here to serve as the missing piece, as the protector of Joey Franchise. He’s well aware that the Bengals were one block away from winning the Super Bowl in 2021, then one block from reaching another in 2022.

He delivered a Super Bowl title to the Kansas City Chiefs and chose Cincinnati to do it again, to inch closer to fulfilling that promise to his Dad.

The timing of his arrival may now seem completely off.

It’s not.

He’s exactly what the Bengals need.
Originally Posted by :
The human mind only grows through struggle. We innately need resistance. Back to begging his father to play, Orlando Brown Jr. is living proof. And chatting the Friday before Cincinnati’s 24-18 win over Buffalo, the left tackle says he’s been studying who Leonard Floyd is off the field as much as who the Bills edge rusher is on it.

He takes a “militant” approach to his job because, he adds with bite, that’s the key “to breaking a man’s will.”

Now, the will of the entire Cincinnati Bengals team should effectively shatter. It won’t. When they face the Pittsburgh Steelers at Paycor Stadium this Sunday, veer your attention to No. 75 beforehand. You’ll see him put an arm — stretch marks ‘n all — over a teammate’s shoulder. He’ll be in their ear. He may even speak up at halftime like he did in Baltimore’s playoff win over Tennessee three years ago.

Back then, Brown told everyone to look around the locker room, to realize this is a team full of players who’ve dug themselves out of a hole in their lives. The Ravens won, 20-13, with Brown earning eternal validation from the calloused Calais Campbell. “Young buck,” Brown recalls Campbell saying in his baritone voice, “you’re going to be something special!”

Bengals players can toil in their proverbial lockers for six hours straight.

Or they can fight. Or they can look within exactly as Brown did. It’s true that Burrow is a generational quarterback, but it’s also true that this Bengals team is strong at its core. Last postseason, Go Long spent time with that swaggering pack. The Bengals are full of angry “villains” who’ll find slights, use slights and dance atop an opponent’s grave when the deed is done. Now, this dismissed team has every reason to grow a very real chip on the shoulder.

Maybe these Bengals can work their way back to Arrowhead for a third straight playoff game. That’d be fun.

Granted, Brown hoped to be a Chief forever. He was comfortable in KC. He imagined his son growing up with Patrick Mahomes’ kids. But he says their contract offer was not fair, citing the outs and lack of guaranteed money. He believed the Chiefs were trying to take advantage of him, and the fact that he sincerely wanted to stick around.

There were also aspects of the culture he frankly did not enjoy.

“It’s an organization that’s old school,” Brown says. “You’re going to have to play through injury. You’re going to practice through injury. It is old school and it’s not for everybody. And I would’ve still had a ton of success there if I was still there. It’s crazy how God works.”

Asked for more detail on this “old school” world and Brown points to the Chiefs’ strenuous practices — they go hard every day — and the fact that it’s not very “rah-rah.”

“Every game is the Super Bowl,” he says. “It’s different, but that’s what makes it special.”

Upon signing, he realized the Bengals, unlike the Chiefs, were adamant on taking care of players’ bodies.

[Reply]
PHOG 11:33 AM 11-24-2023
I'm so glad he personally delivered our SB victory. :-)
[Reply]
Page 189 of 270
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239 > Last »
Up