ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 189 of 247
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:32 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Is it ever the other team causing these things or is it always the Chiefs just messing up? Seems to be a recurring theme. Can’t be that Davis ram a sick route that broke the ankles of the DB. It’s just “the cb dell down”.

That 4th down route of Davis was nasty. maybe a better cornerback doesn’t fall down, but they do at least get shook. And he is still open.

Sigh.
Let me help you out. Rather than come back with the above, you're supposed to respond, "Well next time I can guarantee we will not allow the fastest man in the entire league to score on a 65-year crosser with 1 minute left in the game!"
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 AM 12-30-2022
Is it ever the other team causing these things or is it always the Chiefs just messing up? Seems to be a recurring theme. Can’t be that Davis ram a sick route that broke the ankles of the DB. It’s just “the cb dell down”.

That 4th down route of Davis was nasty. maybe a better cornerback doesn’t fall down, but they do at least get shook. And he is still open.

Sigh.
He fell down. Route running or not, the defender fell down. That is not common at the NFL level. Perhaps Davis still gets open and perhaps Allen hits him like he did, but let’s not pretend that Allen made some special throw. Reality that with Davis that open almost any starting caliber QB in the NFL makes that throw.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:39 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He fell down. Route running or not, the defender fell down. That is not common at the NFL level. Perhaps Davis still gets open and perhaps Allen hits him like he did, but let’s not pretend that Allen made some special throw. Reality that with Davis that open almost any starting caliber QB in the NFL makes that throw.
We weren’t talking about Allen at all. And not him making a special throw either. You are incapable of following a conversation.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:40 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Let me help you out. Rather than come back with the above, you're supposed to respond, "Well next time I can guarantee we will not allow the fastest man in the entire league to score on a 65-year crosser with 1 minute left in the game!"
Seems like that will always happen. He is so good.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:42 AM 12-30-2022
We weren’t talking about Allen at all. And not him making a special throw either. You are incapable of following a conversation.
We were talking about shootouts. Who is going to lead this for Buffalo? I stated that it could be a shootout and it might not be because I don’t expect KC CBs to fall down again.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:49 AM 12-30-2022
We were talking about shootouts. Who is going to lead this for Buffalo? I stated that it could be a shootout and it might not be because I don’t expect KC CBs to fall down again.
the conversation was about physical line play and you somehow twisted it into a conversation about allen making a not-special throw

odd
[Reply]
tredadda 09:57 AM 12-30-2022
the conversation was about physical line play and you somehow twisted it into a conversation about allen making a not-special throw

odd
Except you stated that you expect a shootout. I did not disagree, but highlighted that I don’t think KC CBs will be falling down this time. You keep missing that.

Odd
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:59 AM 12-30-2022
Except you stated that you expect a shootout. I did not disagree, but highlighted that I don’t think KC CBs will be falling down this time. You keep missing that.

Odd
Ok
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:54 PM 12-31-2022
Allen leading Burrow by a 10 to 1 margin in the vote.

Pick your QB. ��

�� LIKE for Josh Allen
�� RETWEET for Joe Burrow#BillsMafia | #RuleTheJungle pic.twitter.com/dYXLlG7pHX

— Sunday Night Football on NBC (@SNFonNBC) December 30, 2022

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:56 PM 12-31-2022

Joe Mixon: “We ready. We’re the big dog of the AFC.”

— Charlie Goldsmith (@CharlieG__) December 31, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 12-31-2022
pride cometh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 12-31-2022
The Bills have a very physical line on both sides of the ball.
Miami ran all over you :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:24 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Miami ran all over you :-)
Bills played 100% nickel against Miami, taking away the pass. They essentially said “go ahead and run - you can’t beat us that way”. And they didn’t.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 12-31-2022
Bills played 100% nickel against Miami, taking away the pass. They essentially said “go ahead and run - you can’t beat us that way”. And they didn’t.
you took away the pass so good you gave up 29 points :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:37 PM 12-31-2022
Mixon then dropped the mic on his foot and is questionable for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 189 of 247
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239 > Last »
Up