ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 189 of 335
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239289 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 05-31-2016
It'd be nice to see her kill off Walder Frey.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:24 PM 05-31-2016
New chapter from a live event:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...sKXzxU/preview
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:36 PM 05-31-2016
So I'm back to thinking we might see Stoneheart now that Coldhands has finally shown up, a few seasons late. Plus the brotherhood was name dropped during the Frey scene. With Jamie and Brienne both headed away from their tv tangents back towards their book wherebouts, maybe things are lining up...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:23 PM 05-31-2016

[Reply]
wazu 04:37 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So I'm back to thinking we might see Stoneheart now that Coldhands has finally shown up, a few seasons late. Plus the brotherhood was name dropped during the Frey scene. With Jamie and Brienne both headed away from their tv tangents back towards their book wherebouts, maybe things are lining up...
Please, no.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:19 PM 05-31-2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:39 PM 05-31-2016
What's Daenerys plan to do with the Dothraki after she's taken Westeros?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:21 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I was talking more about the show of horsemanship on film than the writing for the character.

I'm sure there were some camera tricks involved, but still a great visual.
I mean, the stunt guy's work was impressive, but you could tell they put Jaime's head on another body. Is that what you meant?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:55 PM 05-31-2016
Here is a possible scenario that hasn't been discussed:

Sansa becomes Queen of the North with Littlefinger uniting the Riverlands, Vale, and North under her.

Dany takes over the South but winter stops her dragons from being effective in the cold North. John is sent to marry Dany to cement an alliance between the Kingdom of the North and the Kingdom of the South.

Tyrion assumes control of the Slavers Bay city states as Dany's governor.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:02 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Is it really a spoiler or just speculation?
Anything that has aired is fair game. Future theories and speculation are fair game.

The only thing off limits is future show or book spoilers. Factual information. You can even discuss those in here as long as you put it in spoilers and LABEL it why its a spoiler.

Future TV spoiler
Spoiler!

DJ's post from the book didn't really need to be a spoiler because there is no way it can happen on TV like it did in the books. But, he was being nice and could spoil something about the upcoming events in the series. No need to label these. But understandable that people do spoiler that information.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who's still alive on the list anyway? All I can think of is Cersei and Walder Frey. Is Ilyn Payne still alive?

IIRC, she took the Hound off..
Future TV spoiler. No BS
Spoiler!

[Reply]
patteeu 08:41 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Anything that has aired is fair game. Future theories and speculation are fair game.

The only thing off limits is future show or book spoilers. Factual information. You can even discuss those in here as long as you put it in spoilers and LABEL it why its a spoiler.

Future TV spoiler
Spoiler!

DJ's post from the book didn't really need to be a spoiler because there is no way it can happen on TV like it did in the books. But, he was being nice and could spoil something about the upcoming events in the series. No need to label these. But understandable that people do spoiler that information.
So the word
Spoiler!
needs to be in spoiler tags?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:02 PM 05-31-2016
There is literally no way to spoil much of anything on the show at this point. Fan speculation about what might happen is not a spoiler. The only real spoilers would have to come through script leaks (which I don't remember ever happening with this show) or via set photographs like the ones from Ireland with Jon in Stark colors.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
So the word
Spoiler!
needs to be in spoiler tags?
:-)

But seriously, This is all new. Spoilers are not all created equal. A book spoiler that may or may not happen in the TV series could or could not be put in spoilers. People will click on those without giving it much thought.

Now, you have people posting or wanting to post info of bootlegged shows, titles of future shows, That is a different level of spoiler, We should label them as I did but that information was already out there in this thread, But I spoiled it in case a TV viewer hadn't seen that information.

This has never been an issue in the pst because people just used common sense and gave a shit about spoiling it for someone else.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:08 PM 05-31-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There is literally no way to spoil much of anything on the show at this point. Fan speculation about what might happen is not a spoiler. The only real spoilers would have to come through script leaks (which I don't remember ever happening with this show) or via set photographs like the ones from Ireland with Jon in Stark colors.
I agree. Another solid example of a no BS spoil that shit is the bootleg episodes that come out 3-5 days before Sunday.

I put mine in a spoiler, I won't bitch about others not doing so because it is speculation and from the books.
[Reply]
Page 189 of 335
« First < 89139179185186187188189 190191192193199239289 > Last »
Up