ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 247
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:38 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Really?

The Bills have had 1 total turnover in the last three games vs KC. No missed kicks. Few penalty yards.

KC’s had 6 turnovers, several missed short kicks, and DBs falling down and leaving receivers wide open for TDs on 4th down.

The Bills have played almost flawless football, especially compared to their norm. KC has not.
I’ve never understood this argument from fans.

“We messed up a lot, but if we didn’t, we would be better than you!!!”

“You messed up very little, but if you messed up more, we would be better than you!”

It’s just a ridiculous argument. Any team could make this argument. The Texans could make this argument.

Especially after 3 straight games of the same performance. It’s no longer a fluke at that point.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:47 AM 12-29-2022
Bills will practice for the first time this week, today.

Buffalo has had a driving ban since last Saturday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Bills will practice for the first time this week, today.

Buffalo has had a driving ban since last Saturday.
it's all lining up

you're going to get smoked
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:01 AM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it's all lining up

you're going to get smoked
Definitely possible.

Bills march up well with the Bengals but Any Given Sunday and the Bengals are hot right now.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:12 AM 12-29-2022
I’ve never understood this argument from fans.

“We messed up a lot, but if we didn’t, we would be better than you!!!”

“You messed up very little, but if you messed up more, we would be better than you!”

It’s just a ridiculous argument. Any team could make this argument. The Texans could make this argument.

Especially after 3 straight games of the same performance. It’s no longer a fluke at that point.
Did I say that? I guess it's easier to make up arguments than to counter facts.

KC doesn't have to make excuses. They've won 3 of 5 and the two that mattered most. One of which wasn't even competitive. Excuses are the Bills' thing.

The odds aren't in favor of Allen continuing to make zero mistakes vs KC while being a turnover machine vs everyone else. It's not that complicated.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:21 AM 12-29-2022
Yeah, they're having what, their 2nd or 3rd snowstorm of the century this month?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 04:18 PM 12-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Did I say that?
Yes.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 PM 12-29-2022
Yes.
LOL

I said nothing even close to your made up quotes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 12-29-2022
Definitely possible.

Bills march up well with the Bengals but Any Given Sunday and the Bengals are hot right now.
you match up horribly with them

this is a terrible time for turnover machine josh to be playing a defense like cincy's, and they have the weapons on offense to destroy you without von
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:23 PM 12-29-2022
Does Josh wash his underwear at the carwash
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:59 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you match up horribly with them
I totally disagree. But that doesn’t mean the Bills can’t lose. They definitely can.

If you look at who Cinci struggles with, it’s teams with physical line play. Baltimore, Cleveland, Pitt, etc. The Bills have a very physical line on both sides of the ball and that’s usually what Cinci struggles with. It’s also what can slow down KC which is why they built the roster like that.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM 12-30-2022
I totally disagree. But that doesn’t mean the Bills can’t lose. They definitely can.

If you look at who Cinci struggles with, it’s teams with physical line play. Baltimore, Cleveland, Pitt, etc. The Bills have a very physical line on both sides of the ball and that’s usually what Cinci struggles with. It’s also what can slow down KC which is why they built the roster like that.
KC didn’t struggle last year in the playoffs against that line. As such the Bills brought in Von to pressure Mahomes. It worked earlier this year, but Von is done. Let’s see how well this line plays against KC if they meet again.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:12 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
KC didn’t struggle last year in the playoffs against that line. As such the Bills brought in Von to pressure Mahomes. It worked earlier this year, but Von is done. Let’s see how well this line plays against KC if they meet again.
I think if they play in the playoffs it’ll be a similar shootout as last year. Refs throw way less flags in the playoffs to encourage higher scoring games. Defense essentially goes out the window.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:17 AM 12-30-2022
I think if they play in the playoffs it’ll be a similar shootout as last year. Refs throw way less flags in the playoffs to encourage higher scoring games. Defense essentially goes out the window.
Perhaps it will be a shootout. Granted I don’t expect Chiefs CBs to fall down and give up easy gimmie touchdowns this time around.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:23 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Perhaps it will be a shootout. Granted I don’t expect Chiefs CBs to fall down and give up easy gimmie touchdowns this time around.
Is it ever the other team causing these things or is it always the Chiefs just messing up? Seems to be a recurring theme. Can’t be that Davis ram a sick route that broke the ankles of the DB. It’s just “the cb dell down”.

That 4th down route of Davis was nasty. maybe a better cornerback doesn’t fall down, but they do at least get shook. And he is still open.

Sigh.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 247
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238 > Last »
Up