ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 324
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:14 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I have no clue what he just said, but I'm sure it was epic
[Reply]
TLO 09:18 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I have no clue what he just said, but I'm sure it was epic
New York Giants haven't won anything for a long time. He says that's on the Giants GM. He got traded and won a championship with the Chiefs.

The end
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:33 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by TLO:
New York Giants haven't won anything for a long time. He says that's on the Giants GM. He got traded and won a championship with the Chiefs.

The end
Epic!
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:50 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Chris Jones will get his extension in the next week or maybe a little longer than that.

I’m not convinced Hopkins is in Veachs plans, though.

If he wants a deal a that’s just a tick higher than Juju last year, with similar structure of being incentive based…great. Get him a jersey and fit him for a ring. I’m not convinced he is willing to take that kind of deal though.

He’s not getting anything more than a 1 year deal in KC. How could we, with this WR room?

What message does it send to Rice, Skyy and Toney if Veach goes out and gives Hopkins a 3 year deal…or even a 2 year deal?

How about Ross? MVS?

It’s either a 1 year deal that’s incentive based… or nothing.
I'm more concerned with what message it sends to Mahomes if our wide receiving room this year is absooute dog crap and Deandre fricken Hopkins was right there for the taking and we passed on him. Veach and Mahomes are in constant communication so you have to trust whatever decision is made.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:02 AM 07-09-2023
Chris Jones will get his extension in the next week or maybe a little longer than that.

If he wants a deal a that’s just a tick higher than Juju last year, with similar structure of being incentive based…great. Get him a jersey and fit him for a ring. I’m not convinced he is willing to take that kind of deal though.

He’s not getting anything more than a 1 year deal in KC. How could we, with this WR room?

What message does it send to Rice, Skyy and Toney if Veach goes out and gives Hopkins a 3 year deal…or even a 2 year deal?

How about Ross? MVS?

Strong, early candidate for gayest post of the year
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:15 AM 07-09-2023
Boss chief woke up half mast and chose hopkins slander
[Reply]
Delano 10:46 AM 07-09-2023

How about Ross? MVS?

I’m inclined to believe the front office will be fine whether Hopkins signs with KC or someone else.

I doubt they’re worried about what fringe players like Ross think. When you’ve got a rookie like Rice who models his fame after Hopkins, what better role model could there be? Rice can learn the playbook and how to be a pro his rookie year.

MVS is not in the long term plans so who gives a shit how this affects him? Toney needs to prove he can play a full season with a deep playoff run before the Chiefs pin their superbowl hopes on him - Hopkins is insurance.

I think what the Chiefs need to sort out is what they do with space created from a CJ or Sneed deal. Do they fortify the DL or the WR room?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:54 AM 07-09-2023
I am inclined to believe it’s time to sign this piece of shit!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I am inclined to believe it’s time to sign this piece of shit!
Literally agree
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:59 AM 07-09-2023
https://www.facebook.com/reel/103062...ibextid=0NULKw
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:10 AM 07-09-2023
C'mon

via GIFER

[Reply]
wazu 11:13 AM 07-09-2023
It is just as DJBill has foreseen!

#Browns would be interested in DeAndre Hopkins for the right price #DawgPound

Reportley Cleveland would like an incentive laid contract with a 4 to 5 million base salary pic.twitter.com/QuQwIF830I

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) July 9, 2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:17 AM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
It is just as DJBill has foreseen!

Cleveland would also like a do-over on that trade for their rapey QB who sucks at football
[Reply]
IrishChief 11:46 AM 07-09-2023
Have we signed this POS yet
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:54 AM 07-09-2023
I also think we need Hopkins to prevent injuries

WR groups are more prone to injuries than a lot of other position groups.

The more reps, the more chances of injury

Chiefs WR group has a few players whose pasts include injury plagued seasons.

Having more reliable options only makes our offense better.

I would be much more concerned with the group staying healthy the entire season and post season, than mahomes not being able to give certain players enough reps.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 324
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up