Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:48 PM 11-15-2015
I'd hate to be the team that plays us next, next. Blowmo187
[Reply]
notorious 07:51 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
:-):-):-):-):-)

5 smilies. One for each of Peyton's completions.
:-)

I thought they were for Santo's FGs......:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:54 PM 11-15-2015
KnowmoSleptWithATranny :-)

Now that is funny.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:56 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:

5 smilies. One for each of Peyton's completions.

5 smileys. One for each Peyton/Assweiler interception

[Reply]
BlackOp 08:59 PM 11-15-2015
Noshow cant post....he's currently swinging from a shower curtain. I heard he tore down his Manning posters and put up "Bieber in a Ferrari" . It's sucks when Faux-heroes betray you....Broncos were always impostors.

The best thing in all of this...this thread will die now.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:18 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Alright, guys, let's act like we've been there before.

This is obviously a rough day for Broncos fans. Their Super Bowl window effectively slammed shut right before their very eyes today.

Let's give them some time to heal.
You guys should continue to run wild... it was a great game for KC. And, I've said this before... I have not had SB expectations. So, they didn't slam shut today, but that was totally unexpected. It's been a rough two weeks for that team and as I said earlier, it's going to be an interesting week for them.

Sunday Night Football might be freaking out about Manning/Brady XVII.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:22 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You guys should continue to run wild... it was a great game for KC. And, I've said this before... I have not had SB expectations. So, they didn't slam shut today, but that was totally unexpected. It's been a rough two weeks for that team and as I said earlier, it's going to be an interesting week for them.

If you're Denver I think you sit Manning for a couple of weeks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:23 PM 11-15-2015

I know. Actually, your Super Bowl window with Manning closed after that 43-8 shellacking they suffered against Seattle.. But I don't think most Broncos fans felt that way.

That game against Brady will be rough. Lucky for you, they lost Edelman, but Brady is a surgeon this season.
[Reply]
notorious 11:23 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If you're Denver I think you sit Manning forever.
fyp
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 PM 11-15-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If you're Denver I think you sit Manning for a couple of weeks.
I think if you're Denver...you pad those shorts, admit that the Elway "buying a SB " strategy didn't work and prepare that ass to rest comfortably in the AFC cellar for awhile. It's coming...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:01 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think if you're Denver...you pad those shorts, admit that the Elway "buying a SB " strategy didn't work and prepare that ass to rest comfortably in the AFC cellar for awhile. It's coming...
I'd rather see my team try and fall short than not try at all, quite honestly. Denver won't sit in the cellar after Manning is gone, they didn't when Elway left.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:03 AM 11-16-2015
I sincerely hope Denver thinks Ossweiler is the heir apparent to Manning. I really do.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:03 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I sincerely hope Denver thinks Ossweiler is the heir apparent to Manning. I really do.
Ha ... yeah, I don't see it. Earlier today, I was thinking maybe they should look at Kirk Cousins. Who knows?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:06 AM 11-16-2015
Ha ... yeah, I don't see it. Earlier today, I was thinking maybe they should look at Kirk Cousins. Who knows?
Washington would be stupid to give up on Cousins, but this IS Dan Snyder we're talking about. Anything is possible....
[Reply]
TEX 12:15 AM 11-16-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
My joy is somewhat bittersweet....on one hand, KC just benched Manning on his record setting day...holding him to FIVE completions, knocked Sanders out of the game and watched Ward pretty much encapsulate exactly why everyone hates the Broncos.....AND Brady made another come back win.

on the other, I'm convinced the world is ending.

KC just throttled Denver in their house...and it wasn't even close. That's the type of beat-down that can ruin a season....

Couldn't happen to a nicer fan-base and cheating-ass owner.
:-) It was about damn time. **** DENVER! Now, off to San Diego.

OH MAN, was that hit on Sanders BEAUTIFUL! :-)
[Reply]
Page 187 of 4912
« First < 87137177183184185186187 1881891901911972372876871187 > Last »
Up