ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 187 of 191
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188189190191 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:39 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
"No you!"

Is this really all you ever have? :-)

How am I projecting. Anybody can go back and see me constantly pointing out that you bring up MJ first every single time.
Just seemed like a strange comment out of the blue. Made me think you had experience with that sort of thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Just seemed like a strange comment out of the blue. Made me think you had experience with that sort of thing.
"Strange" "out of the blue"?

You really don't understand what an analogy is, huh?

Let me explain. You're constantly looking for arguments passive agressively posting your propaganda, then when somebody takes the bait and slaps you around, you like to pretend that you didn't start it all.

Get it yet?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:43 AM 06-21-2024
Yes, that's quite right. Pippen was only playing at a mere all-star level by that point. He needed to wait until Pippen became one of the league's best players to actually win a title.
Why'd you leave out the graphics that disproved your claim that Lebron did more in 2011 than MJ in '89?

Why are you such a fucking lying POS troll?

Thanks for proving you're without a doubt nothing more than a propagandist though!
[Reply]
Delano 11:46 AM 06-21-2024
Come into a thread to read some NBA banter and, what do you know, thread wrecker 26 is back in action. Wonder if this hard working alpha will ever take a break from setting things right in the world!?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:47 AM 06-21-2024
"Strange" "out of the blue"?

You really don't understand what an analogy is, huh?

Let me explain. You're constantly looking for arguments passive agressively posting your propaganda, then when somebody takes the bait and slaps you around, you like to pretend that you didn't start it all.

Get it yet?
The irony in someone complaining about posting propaganda when they are reaching back to find tweets about turnovers in games 11 years ago to diminish LeBron's legacy is sure something to behold.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:48 AM 06-21-2024
Why'd you leave out the graphics that disproved your claim that Lebron did more in 2011 than MJ in '89?

Why are you such a ****ing lying POS troll?

Thanks for proving you're without a doubt nothing more than a propagandist though!
From the resident MJ propagandist around these parts, I consider that a compliment!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Come into a thread to read some NBA banter and, what do you know, thread wrecker 26 is back in action. Wonder if this hard working alpha will ever take a break from setting things right in the world!?
Oh you're 100% obsessed with me. I've never once seen you post in this thread and now all of a sudden you're here to talk basketball after the season is over?

Rent free.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 06-21-2024
The irony in someone complaining about posting propaganda when they are reaching back to find tweets about turnovers in games 11 years ago to diminish LeBron's legacy is sure something to behold.
Dude, I posted a response to an old tweet that YOU posted :-)

What a self own.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:52 AM 06-21-2024
Amazing how much one little story about how the Bulls' home stats guy was cooking the books for MJ led to this kind of outburst.

The funny thing is I actually don't think the MJ story changes anything about MJ's claim for GOAT status (if one believes he still has one). It's hardly based on statistics anyway and really hasn't been for almost a decade now with LeBron doing what he has.
[Reply]
Delano 11:55 AM 06-21-2024
Oh you're 100% obsessed with me. I've never once seen you post in this thread and now all of a sudden you're here to talk basketball after the season is over?

Rent free.
Note my post said ‘read’, not post. See, I do this thing where I read and use that to formulate or change my views on sports. I don’t always feel the need to comment on every imaginable topic. You, on the other hand… can’t help but show off your true narcissistic colors.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:58 AM 06-21-2024
Do you realize that both the Jordan lovers and the LeBron lovers both look fucking retarded as shit for the dumbest fucking shit ever.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:00 PM 06-21-2024
Note my post said ‘read’, not post. See, I do this thing where I read and use that to formulate or change my views on sports. I don’t always feel the need to comment on every imaginable topic. You, on the other hand… can’t help but show off your true narcissistic colors.
This is now the 2nd time in a row that you've popped up in a thread simply to follow me around. Starting to see a pattern here.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:01 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Do you realize that both the Jordan lovers and the LeBron lovers both look fucking reeruned as shit for the dumbest fucking shit ever.
Only a person that pays zero fucking attention can't see the difference between KCC and literally everybody else in this thread.

Fuck off.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:02 PM 06-21-2024
If lebron and Jordan were to have gay sex together since they are both homos, who would be the top and who would be the bottom?

Lebron is bigger and stronger so I think he would be the one fucking Jordan but I’m willing to listen to compelling arguments

Did lebron ever wear little gay earrings?
[Reply]
Delano 12:02 PM 06-21-2024
This is now the 2nd time in a row that you've popped up in a thread simply to follow me around. Starting to see a pattern here.
Not at all surprised you make some hasty assumptions and never change your opinion. I imagine people in your life hate you for this trait.

But no, I clicked on the thread because it’s at the top and KCConnection posted. And then I saw your shit streaks all over it.
[Reply]
Page 187 of 191
« First < 87137177183184185186187 188189190191 >
Up