ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 187
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bucs game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 11:09 PM 10-01-2022
game on!
[Reply]
dtrain 01:16 PM 10-03-2022
The game is being replayed on NFL network now!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:23 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Buccaneers defense in one of the worst in the league and the Chiefs showed that.
This is stupid.

Don't try and discredit what the Chiefs did last night by saying 'well, our defense sucks'. No, it doesn't. TB has a very good defense. But you had a shitty game last night. Probably had a little something to do with the team you were playing. Between the Super Bowl and Shaq Barrett running his mouth this week, the Chiefs were fired up for this one. It showed.

BTW, do you like wearing black and white? Asking for a friend . . . . .
[Reply]
carcosa 01:39 PM 10-03-2022
The Buccaneers defense in one of the worst in the league and the Chiefs showed that.
lol
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:51 PM 10-03-2022
It was #1 in the league in DVOA coming into the game. Mahomes destroyed it all the same.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:56 PM 10-03-2022

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 02:41 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Got tickets to the game yesterday! Will be there representing!
This was a fun game be at.....but man are those Bucs fans salty.

Overall, there was a good amount of Chiefs fans there which made the Bucs fans all the more saltier. One fat, bald guy behind me kept saying (over and over and over again) "well, at least we beat them in the Super Bowl", to which I had to turn around and look at the fat fuck and tell him "yeah, we all get it dude....."

As far as the game goes, it just never seemed like we were out of control at all (perhaps when CEH dropped the 4th down ball was [at least for me] the most "angst" I felt, but even that moment was quickly squashed with the sack/fumble)

At the end of the day, there's nothing quite like rolling in enemy territory with a bunch of entitled fans surrounding you, then cruising to a win. Sure, there are things the Chiefs need to do a little better on, but that was just a solid beat down in my book.....

and as far as the Bucs fans go.....No worries, as soon as Brady limps his old man body into retirement, they'll be irrelevant again!
[Reply]
Lzen 07:48 PM 10-03-2022
Wow, you really just can't help yourself from being a douche, eh
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:34 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Wow, you really just can't help yourself from being a douche, eh
That’s Al Bum Me. The reality of the Bucs situation is hitting him HARD. This is the last season the Bucs will be relevant for quite some time. Brady’s last ride, and they just got dominated. The good news is Al will go back to being the pretty cool poster he was back when he hated Brady along with the rest of us. Just goes to show you how sudden popularity can affect a person/fan base. Buuuuuuuuuut…. Yeah…. Back to the cellar after this year Big Al!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:08 AM 10-04-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:50 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Question...why were we running any pass plays at all up 3 scores with 5 min left? I never want to run....except for you know...that situation.
Probably to keep the defense guessing? If the offense gets predictable it gets easy to stop, and then you are punting.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:08 AM 10-04-2022
It seemed to me that Andy was calling the plays the other night, and Simms thought the same.

Did he yank Bienemy’s privileges after the Colts game? Really wish we knew what goes on there. I have little doubt that when the playcalling becomes questionable, it’s Bienemy.
[Reply]
Otter 10:31 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
A nut started thread and Rasputin getting some strange on the first page and Chiefs coming off a loss and looking for some super bowl revenge.

$1000 on Chiefs.
Wiping my butt with $1 bills. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:33 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That’s Al Bum Me. The reality of the Bucs situation is hitting him HARD. This is the last season the Bucs will be relevant for quite some time. Brady’s last ride, and they just got dominated. The good news is Al will go back to being the pretty cool poster he was back when he hated Brady along with the rest of us. Just goes to show you how sudden popularity can affect a person/fan base. Buuuuuuuuuut…. Yeah…. Back to the cellar after this year Big Al!!
Well, I don't know if I would agree that Al was ever a pretty cool poster. But at least he wasn't a raging jackhole.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:40 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Question...why were we running any pass plays at all up 3 scores with 5 min left? I never want to run....except for you know...that situation.
Because fuck Tom Brady, that's why
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:55 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Because fuck Tom Brady, that's why

Giselle won’t be anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 186 of 187
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187 >
Up