ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 2695
« First < 86136176182183184185186 1871881891901962362866861186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:47 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
beach tribe fumbled his way into a fundamental truth of contemporary CP

It goes beyond Smith, though. People seem addicted to sparring with this guy. They bitch when he posts. They bitch when he doesn't post. They create threads and say 'now I'm waiting for Tigger to weigh in.' Then when he does exactly what they ASKED FOR they tell him to go away.

Reminds me of the boy with the schoolyard crush on the girl, who expresses it by pulling her pigtails.

Maybe a little more 'what do I think about xx, yy, and zz' and a little less 'what does Tigger think and why is it wrong?'

:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:47 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Nice one- thanks for posting.

Picking 2PM over Watson could be the best move of all time or the new Blackledge curse. So much riding on it. :-)
The TB curse was certainly coddled by the organisation. Hard to get the bad taste outta your mouth when you don't dare take a bite of something else for 34 years.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:54 PM 05-27-2017
beach tribe fumbled his way into a fundamental truth of contemporary CP

It goes beyond Smith, though. People seem addicted to sparring with this guy. They bitch when he posts. They bitch when he doesn't post. They create threads and say 'now I'm waiting for Tigger to weigh in.' Then when he does exactly what they ASKED FOR they tell him to go away.

Reminds me of the boy with the schoolyard crush on the girl, who expresses it by pulling her pigtails.

Maybe a little more 'what do I think about xx, yy, and zz' and a little less 'what does Tigger think and why is it wrong?'
I, for one, wouldn't bitch if he didn't post.

Who does?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:57 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I, for one, wouldn't bitch if he didn't post.

Who does?
I'm trying to get a syndrome to stop, and you want me to name names and instances to stir the whole thing up anew?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:00 PM 05-27-2017
Jesus.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:01 PM 05-27-2017
I'm trying to get a syndrome to stop, and you want me to name names and instances to stir the whole thing up anew?
Sounds like he's asking for proof of your claim.

It's no different when you claim that people who criticize you make up lies about what was said to change the argument (a totally fucking ridiculous claim, if I do say so myself).

So fucking prove it.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:04 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You're irrelevant. This will be the last time I talk to a peasant like you. Move along.
:-) you salty
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 10:05 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Boner jamz 2014.
I have that cd!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:11 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
:-) you salty

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:14 PM 05-27-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sounds like he's asking for proof of your claim.

It's no different when you claim that people who criticize you make up lies about what was said to change the argument (a totally fucking ridiculous claim, if I do say so myself).

So fucking prove it.
:-) :-) - You of all people.

Fuck it, you do you Jobu.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 05-27-2017
:-) :-) - You of all people.

Fuck it, you do you Jobu.
Me of all people what?

Spit it out, fuckface.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:22 PM 05-27-2017
Me of all people what?

Spit it out, fuckface.
I'm good. Those who see merit in my observation will adjust accordingly, and those who don't won't be reached anyway.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:32 PM 05-27-2017
I'm good. Those who see merit in my observation will adjust accordingly, and those who don't won't be reached anyway.
:-) :-)

What a pussy you are.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:37 PM 05-27-2017
:-) :-)

What a pussy you are.
Was that unclear in this particular instance? I write a post about too many dumb-assed fights over nothing, and you challenge me to a dumb-assed fight over nothing, yet I'm supposedly the one in the wrong?

You do you Jobu.

Though I will add, by way of 'proof' the anger and desperation of your response to my general observation kind of stands on its own at this point.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:59 PM 05-27-2017
Was that unclear in this particular instance? I write a post about too many dumb-assed fights over nothing, and you challenge me to a dumb-assed fight over nothing, yet I'm supposedly the one in the wrong?

You do you Jobu.

Though I will add, by way of 'proof' the anger and desperation of your response to my general observation kind of stands on its own at this point.
I wouldn't care about the arguments you choose to get into if you didn't make up stupid shit just to get your snakeish point across, dickweed.

In the meantime, isn't it great the Chiefs drafted a QB? Right? Riiiight? Don't you just love that the team made a high investment to get a QB like Patrick Mahomes in here?
[Reply]
Page 186 of 2695
« First < 86136176182183184185186 1871881891901962362866861186 > Last »
Up