ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 244
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:59 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If you wanna read some hardcore, illogical whining...

If you're going to point out drops fucker, also note how many drops for the season for each QB. Funny he left that part out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
IIRC, it didn't matter that he dropped that pass as they moved the ball down the field and got there anyway. Maybe, I'm recalling this incorrectly, but why piss and moan about that dropped pass if you overcame it anyway?
That guy's entire account revolves around Josh Allen being better than every other QB in football and the fates conspiring to deny him a Lombardi.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:02 AM 02-08-2024

This tard has been trying to talk people into Allen being better for years.

Just crying out for attention during Super Bowl week as usual because his team and QB can't ****ing get there.

The irony is if Toney just lines up right, they don't even make the playoffs. If he wants to play the what if game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:03 AM 02-08-2024
Allen credited wunderlick 37, Lamar 13
Lamar has better football smarts
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 02-08-2024
Wouldn't there have been plenty of time for the Chiefs to score a TD? When Buffalo couldn't stop them all game...
[Reply]
tredadda 10:07 AM 02-08-2024

However can a QB overcome drops?
[Reply]
Spott 10:23 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
However can a QB overcome drops?
No kidding. It's been an amazing year for us as all of our WR's and TE's have caught every pass that hit their hands and most certainly didn't bobble them up in the air to be converted into a pick 6 for the other team.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:29 AM 02-08-2024
Not in his view, anyway. AND ALLEN HAS MORE RUSHING YARDS!

And is probably sitting on a beach somewhere in Jamaica.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:32 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
If you're going to point out drops fucker, also note how many drops for the season for each QB. Funny he left that part out.
The really funny part he left out was that later in that drive, Allen missed a wide open Shakir in the end zone. Underthrew him by 3 yards. That would have been a touchdown and a 4 point lead with 1:55 left in the game. You would think a good QB would make that throw.
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
The really funny part he left out was that later in that drive, Allen missed a wide open Shakir in the end zone. Underthrew him by 3 yards. That would have been a touchdown and a 4 point lead with 1:55 left in the game. You would think a good QB would make that throw.
I've seen Allen do it before atleast in that scenario. Other Qb's seem to just wilt in the fourth quarter against Pat.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:47 AM 02-08-2024
I kind of like that Allen wins his regular season matchups against Mahomes and then shits the bed when he faces him again in the playoffs.

Gives hope to the Buffalo douches in the media. Makes the crash down that much more glorious
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
all Allen had to do was hit Diggs for a first down on the crosser

chiefs lose the game

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:50 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of like that Allen wins his regular season matchups against Mahomes and then shits the bed when he faces him again in the playoffs.

Gives hope to the Buffalo douches in the media. Makes the crash down that much more glorious
It's like the Chiefs beating Brady in '14 and '17

and having JACK to show for it
[Reply]
Spott 11:09 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They also think Allen is better than Mahomes, they have more talent than KC, oh and because KC beat Baltimore then they also would have after complaining how beat up their defense was.
I would bet the Raven fans were hoping to play Buffalo instead of us. Lamar would have tore up that defense the next week, especially with the injuries Buffalo had on defense. We matchup much better against Baltimore than even a 100% healthy Bills team does, so there's no way they were getting to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:15 AM 02-08-2024
Miami wilted, they made the playoffs, McDermott saved his job. The 15 other AFC teams are thankful for that. Hamlin making come back player of the year is their dream now
[Reply]
Page 185 of 244
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235 > Last »
Up