« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:49 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Man you guys really have just got to take some breaths my bros

I just got home from Phx and watching all the Chiefs content and videos I can get my hands on. This was very interesting to see how it went down and who lined up wrong. Trying to understand what went right or wrong on the play. Hence ---- a question :-)

lol
So, you admit to watching the clip in question, yes? And you saw Toney point Mahomes over to Moores side of the formation, correct? And you expect us to believe you came out of that with the belief Moore stole it from Toney? No, nobody here is ACTUALLY that slack jaw. You're just trolling, poorly, again.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:54 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So, you admit to watching the clip in question, yes? And you saw Toney point Mahomes over to Moores side of the formation, correct? And you expect us to believe you came out of that with the belief Moore stole it from Toney? No, nobody here is ACTUALLY that slack jaw. You're just trolling, poorly, again.
I legitimately was trying to determine how they lined up wrong. I've watched sooo many Chiefs vids today. It's been great.

Remain calm. Smile. Life is good.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:57 PM 02-16-2023
Nothing but zen here. Just the slightest bit perturbed that your shitposting is still so lackluster in quality despite you doing it all the fucking time. CP deserves better trolling than that.
[Reply]
philfree 03:35 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Skyy wasn't the one that lined up wrong. It was Kelce.
I was wondering what the actual misalignment was. It would be cool to see what it was supposed to be as compared to what it was.

Kelce was supposed to be lined up on the left side of the formation?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:21 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But at the same time, a guy having a 62 yard game or making a block can't be "See, I told you he'd break out!!!"

I mean if you're gonna try to claim you put one through the uprights, shouldn't you have to plant them SOMEHOW?

I do agree there are ways Moore can make himself valuable (if not 2nd round pick valuable) without having the kind of statistical impact many would like to see. But if someone's that bullish on him, shouldn't there be some sort of established baseline to prevent someone from throwing a dart and then drawing the bullseye around it?

Because that's exactly what our boy Pitt just did. "See, you haters were too eager!!! Silly Chief Fan!" When...uh...turns out he didn't even line up correctly.

If people can't hold their fire, then shouldn't they at least go on the record?
Where are people getting this nonsense? You've claimed more than once that Moore didn't line up correctly. Where did you want him to be?
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:45 PM 02-17-2023
Moore was lined up correctly. Kelce wasn't.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:45 PM 02-17-2023
So if it's been mentioned, I missed it.

If Kelce had lined up correctly, what was the play call?

Toney was going to run the exact same corn dog route from the same side of the field he had done before?
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:48 PM 02-17-2023
From the various mic'd ups - it sounds like it was always Skyy's play.

Also according to Reid, Corn Dog is a run play with a pass option. Skyy's play was pure pass. Skyy's play wasn't Corn Dog. But that will get lost to history. It's way too easy to call them both Corn Dog.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:51 PM 02-17-2023
If we roll with Toney, Moore, Watson next year and don't retain MVS or JuJu...

1. Is this a possibility?
2. What do you think their statlines would be like?

Assuming we draft a WR in first three rounds but will be an interesting offszn
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:53 PM 02-17-2023

MVS is under contract for 23 and 24. Watson is an FA. MVS, Toney and Moore are what we have under contract that played.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:53 PM 02-17-2023
Back to back redemptions are nothing to sneeze at
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:53 PM 02-17-2023

I gotta think we won’t cut MVS unless it’s to keep JuJu. I have a hard time seeing us part ways with both of two leading wide receivers, especially when one of them is on a really reasonable deal.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:55 PM 02-17-2023

The stat lines are unpredictable at this point. You'd really have to know how many TDs Moore was going to try to steal before you could make a guess.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:03 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
MVS is under contract for 23 and 24. Watson is an FA. MVS, Toney and Moore are what we have under contract that played.
I assume they will Resign Watson for cheap. Alot of ppl think the plan was to never have MVS for year two but O wouldn't be upset if he came back. Just not very consistent
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:16 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
So if it's been mentioned, I missed it.

If Kelce had lined up correctly, what was the play call?

Toney was going to run the exact same corn dog route from the same side of the field he had done before?
I think what happened was kelce was lined up in the wrong spot, and Pat saw where he was, and his memory played a trick on him. He knew that he was supposed to motion to Kelce's side, so when he saw Travis on his right, he assumed that the motion was from the right. But the play was always for Skyy to go in motion. If Travis had been lined up on the left, Pat would've motioned Skyy.
[Reply]
Page 185 of 280
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235 > Last »
Up