« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:26 PM 02-16-2023
Toney can't move or the tackle is uncovered. Kelce is not on the line. Realizing that if he goes in motion, they're going to get penalized, he points to the other side. Really heads up from Toney.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:39 PM 02-16-2023
Do you think there is any chance that Skyy just wanted to STEAL the TD from Toney? The whole team had to know we could torch them on these motion plays in this specific situation from the film room during the week and the last one in this game. Skyy wanted to join the party. Not sure if that would be a good or a bad thing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do you think there is any chance that Skyy just wanted to STEAL the TD from Toney?
What?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:40 PM 02-16-2023
Do you think there is any chance that Skyy just wanted to STEAL the TD from Toney? The whole team had to know we could torch them on these motion plays in this specific situation from the film room during the week and the last one in this game. Skyy wanted to join the party. Not sure if that would be a good or a bad thing.
:-)

Skyy wasn't the one that lined up wrong. It was Kelce.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 02-16-2023
What did Moore do to STEAL anything from anyone?!? I don't understand the blame being cast on Moore here. Where is this narrative originating?
[Reply]
jd1020 02:41 PM 02-16-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
KT has been really amazing all around since becoming a Chief. Really impressive how intelligent he is. Also how reliable a pass-catcher he's been, considering one of the criticisms about him was inconsistency in that regard.
Watching him highpoint the football almost seemed unfair.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:42 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
What did Moore do to STEAL anything from anyone?!? I don't understand the blame being cast on Moore here.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Feels like we will be having to correct people on this narrative for the rest of time.
I'm just talking about that play. It reminds me of when the media gets something wrong, and by the time there's a correction, the narrative has already spread.

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:42 PM 02-16-2023
It goes beyond just lining up in the wrong place.

BWillie used the word "steal" as if Moore did this purposefully and maliciously to get "his".

He's openly implying that Moore, or any other Chiefs player for that matter, cared more about individual stats than winning a fucking Lombardi.

The entire premise is silly.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:43 PM 02-16-2023
:-)

Skyy wasn't the one that lined up wrong. It was Kelce.
That is why I was asking. Good to know.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It goes beyond just lining up in the wrong place.

BWillie used the word "steal" as if Moore did this purposefully and maliciously to get "his".

He's openly implying that Moore, or any other Chiefs player for that matter, cared more about individual stats than winning a fucking Lombardi.

The entire premise is silly.
Yea, he's both wrong and saying something absurd.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:43 PM 02-16-2023
Great googly moogly, you have to be trolling.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:44 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Sir it was a question
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:44 PM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Well, yeah. He's not exactly subtle about it
[Reply]
BWillie 02:45 PM 02-16-2023
Man you guys really have just got to take some breaths my bros

I just got home from Phx and watching all the Chiefs content and videos I can get my hands on. This was very interesting to see how it went down and who lined up wrong. Trying to understand what went right or wrong on the play. Hence ---- a question :-)

lol
[Reply]
Page 184 of 280
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234 > Last »
Up