ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 184 of 195
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:13 AM 06-19-2023
Tua taught them to fall into the hands
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:52 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
this is very comparable to the Adams deal, certainly not significantly worse. You guys are overreacting.

We have 8 picks now in the top 135 in a very, very deep draft. We have an extra $20m in cap space to play with.

This team will look different this year, but it might well look better overall when it's all said and done.

Reload. I'm down.
Just sayin', I told y'all.

And I'm telling you again...

GET ON THE BUS!
[Reply]
tredadda 02:14 PM 06-19-2023
Every time this thread is bumped I always default to a “What stupid thing did Tyreek say this time”. I am pleasantly surprised that it was about Tyreek and not him doing something.
[Reply]
TLO 02:17 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Wow! Sucks for you guys obviously, curious what the return is... but damn. As a rival fan, this is obviously awesome.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well guys we were bound to get worse one day. It just sucks to see it go down like this
Hot takes on the 1st page
[Reply]
TLO 02:18 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Window CLOSED.
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'd say more than a *slight* rebuild year, but whatever. 10 didn't want to be here, and now Veach has to make hay with these picks or we're semi-****ed.
Originally Posted by -King-:
We barely had a run. Wtf. :-)

I can't ****ing believe this off season. ****ing horrible. Veach failed so ****ing hard.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The popcorn fart dynasty.

More hot takes
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:19 PM 06-19-2023
MOAR
[Reply]
crispystl 02:44 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Just sayin', I told y'all.

And I'm telling you again...

GET ON THE BUS!

It’s really is crazy. If you bet on KC you’ll win at least 80% of the time. That’s really all you need to know. Why would you bet against that horse? Especially when you root for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:05 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
It’s really is crazy. If you bet on KC you’ll win at least 80% of the time. That’s really all you need to know. Why would you bet against that horse? Especially when you root for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We get to watch the next group of stars develop in real time this season. This is going to be a ton of fun!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:40 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi Part Deux:
More hot takes
To be fair, BL is pretty stupid AND knows little about football; it's a rough mix.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:24 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
To be fair, BL is pretty stupid AND knows little about football; it's a rough mix.
I find no fault with fans who believed the team would take a small step back after trading Tyreek or believed the team would need some time to make their new draft picks and offensive weapons work in the most lethal combination possible.

But BL's "popcorn dynasty" take is so fucking foolish. To imply that the Super Bowls, hosted AFC Championship games, and division championships were about to stop or be less consistent because Tyreek was gone? Like he was the lynchpin (or one of them) that kept that shit together, even though his presence on the team would be replaced by extra cap room and draft picks? That a coach like Reid with a QB like Mahomes couldn't keep us competing at the top of the AFC without pulling another super star equal of Tyreek's caliber out of our asses?

If he were still posting here, he'd word salad me for calling him a moron or deny that he actually believed the dynastic nature of the Mahomes Chiefs was over. I've never once seen that guy admit that he's wrong. And it ain't because he's never been wrong before!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:43 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi Part Deux:
More hot takes
King is a complete and utter fucking moron.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:59 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I find no fault with fans who believed the team would take a small step back after trading Tyreek or believed the team would need some time to make their new draft picks and offensive weapons work in the most lethal combination possible.

But BL's "popcorn dynasty" take is so fucking foolish. To imply that the Super Bowls, hosted AFC Championship games, and division championships were about to stop or be less consistent because Tyreek was gone? Like he was the lynchpin (or one of them) that kept that shit together, even though his presence on the team would be replaced by extra cap room and draft picks? That a coach like Reid with a QB like Mahomes couldn't keep us competing at the top of the AFC without pulling another super star equal of Tyreek's caliber out of our asses?

If he were still posting here, he'd word salad me for calling him a moron or deny that he actually believed the dynastic nature of the Mahomes Chiefs was over. I've never once seen that guy admit that he's wrong. And it ain't because he's never been wrong before!
He still lurks, so if you thought he was on the verge of aneurysms when he posted, I'm sure repressing the rage and urge to thesaurus us to death can't be healthy (and I just imagine him spending the weeks between his meltdown and playoffs stewing and crafting the ultimate return post, just to be defeated by another Super Bowl victory).

Dude was practically gloating in the GDT that caused his meltdown.... on one hand, why would you spend so much time being a passive aggressive cunt on a Chiefs board and pose as a Chiefs fan...... OTOH, I have no idea what kind of mental disorder causes you to gloat over "your team" (almost) losing because you're so hellbent on a theory of "team football" that's been disproven time and time and time again... when you could simply, you know, enjoy good football.

Chiefs fan or not, dude is fucking addicted to conflict in the worst way.... hope he can calm the fuck down one day and if he is actually a Chiefs fan, enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:13 PM 06-19-2023
He's all over the discord. So is eDave.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:40 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He's all over the discord. So is eDave.
Tell eDave I love him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:37 PM 06-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
He still lurks, so if you thought he was on the verge of aneurysms when he posted, I'm sure repressing the rage and urge to thesaurus us to death can't be healthy (and I just imagine him spending the weeks between his meltdown and playoffs stewing and crafting the ultimate return post, just to be defeated by another Super Bowl victory).

Dude was practically gloating in the GDT that caused his meltdown.... on one hand, why would you spend so much time being a passive aggressive cunt on a Chiefs board and pose as a Chiefs fan...... OTOH, I have no idea what kind of mental disorder causes you to gloat over "your team" (almost) losing because you're so hellbent on a theory of "team football" that's been disproven time and time and time again... when you could simply, you know, enjoy good football.

Chiefs fan or not, dude is fucking addicted to conflict in the worst way.... hope he can calm the fuck down one day and if he is actually a Chiefs fan, enjoy the ride.
I'll betcha that if he could keep all the Chiefs' wins and Super Bowls of the Mahomes era, but do it all without Mahomes, he'd sign up for that all so he could be right about his insistence that while you need a good QB, it's only through having a loaded surrounding team that you can actually win Super Bowls.

Or maybe not even without Mahomes, but just with Mahomes being an ordinary great QB, not an all-time great QB.
[Reply]
Page 184 of 195
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194 > Last »
Up