ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 256
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:39 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well if he got played into pleading guilty to a felony. Threm got back with her I think he's pretty fucking stupid.

So you would look better on Hill if he didn’t try to make it work with the mother of his child? I’ve seen that sentiment before and it’s very judgmental and dismissive of what is actually a positive for Hill’s character.

It’s ironic that none of this current stuff would have happened if Hill simply kicked her to the curb from the beginning instead trying to make a more traditional family and life for his son. It didn’t work but no one gives him credit for that. But have a bunch of kids with a bunch of women like some athletes and no one bats an eye.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 07-12-2019
There are plenty of dudes who dumb shit all the time......

Friend of mine had his wife cheat on him...then hit him and call the cops on him..they arrested him and he went back to her...

People make bad decisions all the time.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:43 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So you are one of those people who would look better on Hill if he didn’t try to make it work with the mother of his child?

It’s ironic that none of this current stuff would have happened if Hill simply kicked her to the curb from the beginning instead trying to make a more traditional family and life for his son. It didn’t work but no one gives him credit for that. But have a bunch of kids with a bunch of women like some athletes and no one bats an eye.
Yeah sorry man, but getting back with her was dumb as shit. If she is that insane, there isn't a logical move beyond "stay the fuck away from her and build a stable environment for the son"
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:45 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So you would look better on Hill if he didn’t try to make it work with the mother of his child? I’ve seen that sentiment before and it’s very judgmental and dismissive of what is actually a positive for Hill’s character.

He asked how dumb I thought tyreek was... I stand by what I said. If a girl flat out lies to the point you have to take a plea deal on a felony you are a fucking idiot for getting back with her
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Yeah sorry man, but getting back with her was dumb as shit. If she is that insane, there isn't a logical move beyond "stay the fuck away from her and build a stable environment for the son"
How many people do you know in your life that have done something like this...
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:46 AM 07-12-2019
This is the shit I'm talking about...instead of the fucking emoji's, get on with it - if you actually have something.

�� �� ��

— The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 12, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 10:48 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
How many people do you know in your life that have done something like this...
Some

They’re all dumb for it
[Reply]
Mecca 10:50 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Some

They’re all dumb for it
I told my friend he was an idiot....didn't listen.

Everyone told him not to marry her...

In the end she's been ruining his life for basically the last 17 years, they are no longer together but he still consistently has to deal with her.

Sometimes people should listen to advice.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:50 AM 07-12-2019
Some

They’re all dumb for it
Yep. And I've never seen it end well.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:50 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This is the shit I'm talking about...instead of the fucking emoji's, get on with it - if you actually have something.

Attention whore.

But he's had offers from everyone and turned them down bud...
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:52 AM 07-12-2019

In the end she's been ruining his life for basically the last 17 years, they are no longer together but he still consistently has to deal with her.

damn. You're making an argument against the chiefs signing him long term here...
[Reply]
O.city 10:52 AM 07-12-2019

Yeah for sure

Just don’t take advice from sauto he will tell you you’ve been banned and ruin your day
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:53 AM 07-12-2019
Yeah for sure

Just don’t take advice from sauto he will tell you you’ve been banned and ruin your day
:-).

That was great. I can't believe beuhler kept trying to fuck it up.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:54 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
damn. You're making an argument against the chiefs signing him long term here...
Well I doubt Tyreek Hill is going to get divorced and then spiral into a depression that leads to him never wanting to touch another woman again. Then moving back home and complaining about his exes relationship so hard that I honestly think he wants her back....

To this guy the day his marriage didn't work out he was a failure and life was over...I doubt that will be Hill.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:03 AM 07-12-2019
Well I doubt Tyreek Hill is going to get divorced and then spiral into a depression that leads to him never wanting to touch another woman again. Then moving back home and complaining about his exes relationship so hard that I honestly think he wants her back....

To this guy the day his marriage didn't work out he was a failure and life was over...I doubt that will be Hill.
But she will always be connected to him and could cause problems just like this forever.

But i'm all for giving him a long term deal too
[Reply]
Page 183 of 256
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193233 > Last »
Up