ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 200
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:27 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Shams just reported that rivals knew they werent as close as they tried to make it seem.

I think Russ and his play wears on people. It's hard not to notice someone going 6-25 in the playoffs while you're trying hard as hell to keep the score close.
That's true. Players do put on a show for the media. Durant reportedly did the same thing while he was in OKC. To be fair Durant and Paul George are clearly not the easiest people to get along with either. Durant is sensitive and he bolted on the Warriors and George left the Pacers.

I know I am in the minority but I like Westbrook. OKC is going to be alright with all those picks I think they ripped off the Clippers big time.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:28 AM 07-06-2019
OKC needs to trade Westbrook & Adams. Time to start over.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:32 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
OKC needs to trade Westbrook & Adams. Time to start over.
Nah keep Westbrook.. He'll keep OKC competitive and they've got a ton of picks. They'll be alright.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 AM 07-06-2019
The Lakers probably would’ve been better off not signing Lebron. No doubt they could have PG and Kawhi without a depleted roster.

Originally Posted by :
Anthony Davis gave the Lakers $4 million to go get Kawhi and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope ran the fake heart attack duffle bag play walking straight out of the arena with it like some shit out of Ocean's Eleven. Funniest thing i have ever seen and an all-time NBA finesse.
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 01:36 AM 07-06-2019
Dude that is fucking hilarious :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:01 AM 07-06-2019
Seems like the only reason it was taking so long was for the PG trade to get hammered out.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:10 AM 07-06-2019
Lakers subreddit is providing some high quality butthurt.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:35 AM 07-06-2019
So much for that "Lakers Dynasty".
[Reply]
RunKC 05:40 AM 07-06-2019
Wait wtf? Why in the hell did the Thunder trade Paul George??
[Reply]
RunKC 05:55 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
News flash:

Nobody wants to play with Westbrook and it’s obvious why.
Russ is the Baker Mayfield of the NBA
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:21 AM 07-06-2019
WTF? I just woke up to all this NBA craziness holee shit. This is why I love the NBA. Poor KCC his team now is in shambles and his BFF Lebron got jilted as well, sorry KCC.

The best thing for me about this is Russ gets fucked haha fuck that guy. Hopefully OKC trades his sorry ass to the Knicks or to the Suns.

And is there any doubt left that Jerry West is the GOAT Exec\GM? The guy has built how many great teams now?
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 06:23 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Lakers probably would’ve been better off not signing Lebron. No doubt they could have PG and Kawhi without a depleted roster.

:-)
When you have the chance to get LeBron James, you get him. I don't understand what's really that funny here. Kawhi did them dirty and used them for leverage, but the Lakers have 2 of the top 7 players in the league.

Depleted roster? That's the only thing funny in all that.

You can make a debate about if you'd rather have LeBron and AD or Kawhi and Paul George.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:29 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
When you have the chance to get LeBron James, you get him. I don't understand what's really that funny here. Kawhi did them dirty and used them for leverage, but the Lakers have 2 of the top 7 players in the league.

Depleted roster? That's the only thing funny in all that.

You can make a debate about if you'd rather have LeBron and AD or Kawhi and Paul George.

I see the Lakers have now added Danny Green, KCP (Lebron client for $8M\year (what a fucking joke) and brought Javale McGee back. I like the addition of Green the others meh.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 06:41 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I see the Lakers have now added Danny Green, KCP (Lebron client for $8M\year (what a ****ing joke) and brought Javale McGee back. I like the addition of Green the others meh.
Meh is being kind. **** KCP. I don't know why you bring back Javale for anything but league min.

Need Marcus Morris and for the love of god a point guard not named Rondo.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:55 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wait wtf? Why in the hell did the Thunder trade Paul George??
Because he’s a giant diva who’s forced his way out of two different cities now.

They’d better hope they win a title in the next year or two or he’ll check out again.
[Reply]
Page 183 of 200
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193 > Last »
Up