ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 183 of 195
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:46 PM 04-29-2017
I don't like Denver picking him there
[Reply]
Coach 04:46 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Denver takes Chad Kelly :-)
That's actually not a bad pick, IMHO.

Kelly has issues, there's no doubt about that. But if somehow he gets his head on a swivel and stops doing dildo-moments things, he's pretty good.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:48 PM 04-29-2017
Didn't post much because of school. Very solid draft and thank god we got our QBoTF. I'm glad KC got screwed last season. Mahomes > Lynch

Got a Toledo boy in round 3 at RB. Glad to have a hometown kid on my Chiefs. Will look into the second round kid more but he's a freak athletically it sounds like. I'm good with all of our picks. Wish we would've looked for a TE to replace Harris like Jake Butt. All in all a good draft by this team and finally a ballsy move! Love it!!! Super excited
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
Easy 6, this was asked before in this thread - Who are these people?

Where is Clay? :-)
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
At a Hammock Party

You're all invited
Theres your answer, Dylan... sorry Clay but neither of us can make it, we're both too busy uh, yeah I mean um... doing laundry, yeah thats it!

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
He's on the phone. He can't hold it with his injury.
Ah, you're right didnt even notice the phone

Oh well, dinver took him so **** that guy and his fat ham face anyway :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:59 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
You don't need stud RB in my book. You need good blocking. Many studs never sniffed a SB title. Stud QB is the key in today's game, not RB. That's why I would never take one in the first round. You can get good RB in round 2 or later that can do the same thing with good blocking.
welp, we don't really have either.

Our current RB's are studs
Our current run blocking isn't very good

I didn't want one in round 1, but round 3 or 4 would have been nice.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:02 PM 04-29-2017
Man, John Ross with the 9th pick was crazy.

(I'll take random though for $1000, Alex)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:06 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
welp, we don't really have either.

Our current RB's are studs
Our current run blocking isn't very good

I didn't want one in round 1, but round 3 or 4 would have been nice.
West and Spiller to me are not studs. Ware is a solid starter but not a stud. Hunt we certainly have hope will be. Blocking I definitely agree with and was big problem last year and only reinforces that JC was a bad ass. He was a stud.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:07 PM 04-29-2017

It was.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:07 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

If Florida coaches (fucking Florida) are saying stay the fuck away, no matter what....that's bad.
More speculation on this from a Gators coverage guy:
https://twitter.com/AndrewSpiveyGC/s...56298131787780

Says its a bitter former UF coach who hated Brantley.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:17 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
I understand the girl was British - However, the car is pronounced 'Jag-u-are' in countries outside of the U.K., including the U.S.

Watching the NFLN today featuring the orangutan show, the sideline wedding on the balcony, the Giants ridiculous draft picks, etcetera, has made me prissy. :-)
Just FYI, the British spell and pronounce a lot of words wrong. In some cases, they don't even use the right words. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 05:22 PM 04-29-2017

Only because of the injury concerns.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:55 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Didn't post much because of school.
Did you find 10th grade as challenging the second time?

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:58 PM 04-29-2017
Our current RB's are studs.
Priest Holmes was a "stud". Jamaal Charles was a "stud".

Ware is average. West is an anomaly. Spiller hasn't had a season worth mentioning since 2012 and he's 29 years old.

I wouldn't call any of them anything but average.

These guys are all off the trash heap.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:05 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Priest Holmes was a "stud". Jamaal Charles was a "stud".

Ware is average. West is an anomaly. Spiller hasn't had a season worth mentioning since 2012 and he's 29 years old.

I wouldn't call any of them anything but average.

These guys are all off the trash heap.
Good to see you out and about; hope all is well with your clan. Congrats on the qb pick, hope is the thing with feathers.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:09 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Good to see you out and about; hope all is well with your clan. Congrats on the qb pick, hope is the thing with feathers.
Thanks, Brotha! I hope all is well with you.

It's been a trying few months. I lost my grandmother at the beginning of March (she was awesome) and almost lost my 13.5 year old Lab (Vestibular disease, pancreatits, deep ear infection). I've had no interest in social media but I'm starting to come back around.
[Reply]
Page 183 of 195
« First < 83133173179180181182183 184185186187193 > Last »
Up