ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 247
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:10 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The problem with exploiting every little rule or flopping, etc; is they'll eventually make more rules.

Sometimes I do kind of wish Mahomes would cry more like Brady, get in the ear of the refs... coaches and players in every league do it for good reason.

Flopping and otherwise exaggerating for penalties.... the guys with zero integrity for the game? I guess you could say 'do it until the refs do something about it', but that will come in the form of even more stoppages and subjective rules.

They're bad enough now... want them to decide what is or isn't a flop? Negate real penalties, which would just fuel the whole rigged bullshit even more?
You would hope that, by now, without screaming at the officials that PMII would be getting the same respect the Brady's and Mannings got. Sadly he's not, so PMII needs to understand that he's in a league where theater matters so he needs to "go there" to help his team.

And Tom Brady and people like him didn't give a shit about integrity, they only care about wins.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:12 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The Bills will dog walk the Chiefs
Sadly there's little to suggest otherwise with what we're seeing. OT to eek-out a win over the worst team in the league isn't something that tells anybody that they need to be concerned.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:42 PM 12-18-2022
Are the chiefs overhyped?
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...efs-overhyped/
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:44 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
What a dumb thread.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:48 PM 12-18-2022
Why would a sign that says days until Christmas be set on 18?

That's just a calendar that only goes up to Christmas.

If someone asked you "how many days until Christmas?" you wouldn't say "it's the 18th".
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:51 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The Bills will dog walk the Chiefs

[Reply]
Bearcat 06:55 PM 12-18-2022
That thread is actually pretty damn reasonable overall... I'm impressed. Read a couple of retarded posts, but that's every board, of course.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:00 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I think he’s saying it’s audacious to ask if the Bills are overhyped when the Chiefs are barely beating the Broncos and Texans.

But I disagree. Lots of good teams are barely winning. Philly barely beat Bears today. Cowboys lost to the Jags. Bengals are currently down to the Bucs. Etc.
But you were the one who came to this board and predicted the Bills were better than the Chiefs before we smoked you in the AFC Championship based on Buffalo running up the score on teams that had quit.

Points...you were really into it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:00 PM 12-18-2022
Can’t wait to watch OBJ get obliterated by a 3 man rush to the point we have to bring McKinnon in to help chip Hendrickson. Anything can happen, but the team is trending in the wrong direction the last 3 weeks. Barely scraping by the worst teams in the league, and of course getting pwned by the the team that pwns us the most.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:01 PM 12-18-2022
That thread is actually pretty damn reasonable overall... I'm impressed. Read a couple of reeruned posts, but that's every board, of course.
Bills Mafia in general is unbearable. But I gotta give it up for Two Bills Drive. Really one of the better sports message boards I've come across. Generally pretty level-headed and objective discussion.

The exact opposite of CP.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:13 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Bills Mafia in general is unbearable. But I gotta give it up for Two Bills Drive. Really one of the better sports message boards I've come across. Generally pretty level-headed and objective discussion.

The exact opposite of CP.
This is especially rich coming from one of the biggest Chicken Little pussies on CP who jumps from one view to the other based on game-by-game play.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:14 PM 12-18-2022
Pretty reasonable posts tbh.

They are also correct about CP being a cesspool. BUT IT'S OUR HOME CESSPOOL DAMNIT!
[Reply]
DRM08 07:16 PM 12-18-2022
That thread is actually pretty damn reasonable overall... I'm impressed. Read a couple of reeruned posts, but that's every board, of course.
I noticed one moron thinks Mahomes cannot handle the cold weather in Buffalo. After watching a weak-armed Tua light them up for 29 points in bad weather, I'm pretty sure the much stronger armed Mahomes would do just fine.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:18 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Can’t wait to watch OBJ get obliterated by a 3 man rush to the point we have to bring McKinnon in to help chip Hendrickson. Anything can happen, but the team is trending in the wrong direction the last 3 weeks. Barely scraping by the worst teams in the league, and of course getting pwned by the the team that pwns us the most.
They aren’t trending like we want, but they are still winning and that counts for something. If I am Buffalo I am not too confident against KC. Cincinnati? Sure as KC hasn’t proven they can beat them. KC does have precedence beating Buffalo, especially in the playoffs.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:20 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I noticed one moron thinks Mahomes cannot handle the cold weather in Buffalo. After watching a weak-armed Tua light them up for 29 points in bad weather, I'm pretty sure the much stronger armed Mahomes would do just fine.
Buffalo with Von beat KC by 4 in a game KC could have easily won. KC lacked McDuffie and Gay. Currently we have them and they don’t have Von. Not saying KC beats them or that it would be easy. Just highlighting that Buffalo beating KC in KC or Buffalo isn’t all but decided already.
[Reply]
Page 181 of 247
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231 > Last »
Up