ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 182
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Steelers @ Chiefs Wild-Card Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-16-2022
Steel Men Are Coming.

To lose.

[Reply]
Munson 11:15 AM 01-17-2022

[Reply]
Munson 11:17 AM 01-17-2022

[Reply]
Munson 11:18 AM 01-17-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 AM 01-17-2022
he looks oddly like Kyle Rittenhouse
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:40 AM 01-17-2022
A couple more observations from the game last night:

Our guys looked fast. McKinnon was obvious, but Mahomes and Kelce both looked faster than they ever have. It was nice to see Hill abuse a CB on a go route as well like old times. I'd like to see that same intensity next week when the Bills come to town.

I was also thinking about how, defensively, we played a great game and still left quite a bit of meat on the bones.

Chris Jones and Gay hardly played, Sneed dropped a couple INTs and had one nullified by a low sack that wasn't even necessary, and Mathieu was pretty much a non-factor.

Allen is a whole different beast compared to Roethlisberger. He won't miss on those throws and we can't expect Diggs, Beasley, and Sanders to drop those passes the Steelers receivers let go, but I feel like we've got the defensive firepower to slow them down if we're on our game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:43 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
A couple more observations from the game last night:

Our guys looked fast. McKinnon was obvious, but Mahomes and Kelce both looked faster than they ever have. It was nice to see Hill abuse a CB on a go route as well like old times. I'd like to see that same intensity next week when the Bills come to town.

I was also thinking about how, defensively, we played a great game and still left quite a bit of meat on the bones.

Chris Jones and Gay hardly played, Sneed dropped a couple INTs and had one nullified by a low sack that wasn't even necessary, and Mathieu was pretty much a non-factor.

Allen is a whole different beast compared to Roethlisberger. He won't miss on those throws and we can't expect Diggs, Beasley, and Sanders to drop those passes the Steelers receivers let go, but I feel like we've got the defensive firepower to slow them down if we're on our game.
Our gameplan is going to need to have our DEs playing contain while our interior collapses the pocket. Ingram and Clark are going to have to play smart this game.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:08 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They've talked about it a lot but Roethlisberger gets the ball out in something like 2.25 seconds. They're all about the short passing game.

With Chris Jones being out and what looked like a heavy rotation from Danna and Okafor, I'm not surprised that we didn't generate a ton of pressure. There really just wasn't much opportunity.

He made a few good catches and that onside recovery as well.

I was still pissed off when he was carrying the ball as far away from his body as humanly possible.

He is a ton of fun.. as is Kelce.. and Mahomes.. and Chris Jones.

We just played a blowout playoff game in which our QB threw 5 TDs in 11 minutes of game time, our TE threw a TD, we threw a TD to an OL, our superstar WR did a backflip and stole pom poms from our cheerleaders to put on a show lol

Idk how anyone couldn't love this squad.

All good points.

Allen isn't more accurate than Ben (he's actually less accurate according to his 2021 regular season stats), but the scrambling ability and runs are what set him apart. Contain that part of his game and you end their season.

Or just outscore them. That works too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 01-17-2022
THE GREATEST PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE EVER.

Patrick Mahomes is the second QB in our database to have a playoff game with 400+ yards and 5+ TDs https://t.co/uRL5J6Z11c pic.twitter.com/8qAHaul54L

— ProFootballReference (@pfref) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
Coach 01:13 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Our gameplan is going to need to have our DEs playing contain while our interior collapses the pocket. Ingram and Clark are going to have to play smart this game.
Yep, this.

Allen struggles when getting pressure and is forced to stay in the pocket.

He thrives when he breaks the pocket.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:14 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
THE GREATEST PLAYOFF PERFORMANCE EVER.

and..........He put that all together in basically what amounts to be 1 qtr
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:46 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski:
Valerio was the Chiefs most consistent end zone pass catcher during peak Martyball years.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:58 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Munson:

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:42 PM 01-17-2022
Locker Room.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:46 PM 01-17-2022
Eric Stonestreet - Green Polo
Attached: Stonestreet.jpg (132.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:51 PM 01-17-2022
Live SNF games were already an obvious winner for Sunday primetime, but the wildcard edition that saw the Chiefs beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 42-21 last nigth brought in impressive numbers in Nielsen fast affiliates.

The highest-rated and most-watched program of Sunday, SNF scored a 6.0 rating the 18-49 demo and 21.66 million viewers, up sharply from the previous week (4.0, 14.50M).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 181 of 182
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182 >
Up