ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 445
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
KurtCobain 03:41 PM 06-13-2010
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge:
The other Thoracic thread got me thinking. When I was a kid I like to catch bugs and I was into metal. I dreamed of one day having a band and calling it Thorax.
Mine was gonna be the "Sand Paper Tampons".
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 06-13-2010
My award winning pickup line for the evening, field tested and hot-bitch approved:

Originally Posted by :
let's have anal sex on the back of your motorcycle
Fortune favors the bold.
RedNFeisty 03:28 AM 06-14-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
My award winning pickup line for the evening, field tested and hot-bitch approved:

Fortune favors the bold.
Hot damn, I would on the back of a motorcycle!!
Buck 03:29 AM 06-14-2010
Thats weird, I accidentally the back of a motor cycle this very evening.
RedNFeisty 03:44 AM 06-14-2010
Originally Posted by Buck:
Thats weird, I accidentally the back of a motor cycle this very evening.
Then maybe you had about half as much fun as I did this evening!!:-)
Hammock Parties 08:09 AM 06-14-2010
Welp, guess I won't be interviewing with THIS company.

Originally Posted by :
(3) Fashion Designers that inspire you. Why they are important to the industry and a past, current, and
future collection you admire. Please provide (1) image of from each collection and why they inspire you.

Foot Notes. (3) Shoe styles you can’t live without. Describe where the look originated from, a public figure
that has been spotted in a similar style, and why the style is so sensational to your closet. Provide (1)
image of each shoe style.

Color Block. Please list (1) color that every “Stylista” should have in their polish bag this summer and (1)
this fall. Reference your source. Also, please tell us who is the high priest of “the color spectrum,” and
why they are important to every designer when creating future collections.

Beauty. (3) Cosmetic products or lines that deserve recognition and why. Describe their origins (i.e. what
country, etc.) PLEASE exclude these product lines: M.A.C., Sephora, Lancome, or any obvious National
brand. We are looking for up and coming products that have not hit mainstream in the United States yet.

Fashion Dictionary. List (5) words that describe your personal style. Please organize these beginning with
“5” being the most defining, to “1” being the most neutral. Last, please name (3) fabrics that are
sensational to a “Stylista’s” summer 2010 wardrobe, and 3 fabrics we should look for this fall.

Bane 10:56 AM 06-14-2010
I just got pulled over by a Mo state highway patrol officer,and after I told him that I had a firearm in the vehicle he cuffed me and put me in his cruiser while he and 4 other officers searched my truck...You know I try to have lots of respect for them and all but they treated me like shit and acted as if I was a fukkn terrorist.I didn't even get a ticket.He pulled me over because I just barely crossed the yellow line while messing with my radio!Fukkn punk!That is all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo 03:34 PM 06-14-2010
Around the Horn has got to be the worst fucking piece of shit show on television. Why espn keeps that abortion on the air is beyond me.
I'd rather watch queer eye reruns while finger-banging the worm infested corpse of Bea Arthur than sit through that crap. Everyone talks over one-another and the host is a fucking douchebag.

That is all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 06-16-2010
English comedies = PUSSY

Originally Posted by :
I'm fastforwarding you, because of the Fawlty Towers Reference.

I'm more of a texter, I'm very hateful of my voicemail, but here's my number: xxx-xxx-xxxxx

Mr. Flopnuts 08:25 PM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by bane_58:
I just got pulled over by a Mo state highway patrol officer,and after I told him that I had a firearm in the vehicle he cuffed me and put me in his cruiser while he and 4 other officers searched my truck...You know I try to have lots of respect for them and all but they treated me like shit and acted as if I was a fukkn terrorist.I didn't even get a ticket.He pulled me over because I just barely crossed the yellow line while messing with my radio!Fukkn punk!That is all.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do him a favor and file a formal complaint with the appropriate agency. Mandatory 4 hour sensitivity training, and frankly it sounds like he could use it.
JOhn 08:42 PM 06-16-2010
I know this is nothing new, but it just pisses me off to no end.

But I wanna puke every time I hear that justice is blind, or Justice for all.

Bullshit, for all that can pay. It's all about the money and has nothing to do about punishment/rehabilitation or anything else but $$$$
Hammock Parties 09:19 PM 06-16-2010
Ahahaha, what is this girl up to?

Originally Posted by :
how open minded or liberal are you?

Lumpy 09:22 PM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Ahahaha, what is this girl up to?
She wants to know if you munch carpet.
Hammock Parties 09:22 PM 06-16-2010
LOL

Originally Posted by :
i have an entirely homosexual evening planned saturday

Mr. Flopnuts 09:25 PM 06-16-2010
Originally Posted by JOhn:
I know this is nothing new, but it just pisses me off to no end.

But I wanna puke every time I hear that justice is blind, or Justice for all.

Bullshit, for all that can pay. It's all about the money and has nothing to do about punishment/rehabilitation or anything else but $$$$
:-)
Page 180 of 445
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Up