ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 107
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Kman34 10:19 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Argh, why is KK still on the air!!? Can you believe what he said? He's such an idiot! I hate him so much!

Favorite hate tweets
Retweet hate tweets
RagePost on CP about him
Stay glued to 810 to see what other jocks are saying about his comments
Post about what other jocks are saying about KK
Clear your afternoon to tune in to 810 and hear what he's going to say next
Post about what he says next

:-)
Yeah.. free entertainment...:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:20 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah.. free entertainment...:-)
The character he plays on radio is working, and the RJW mob are his useful idiots.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:21 AM 06-25-2019
It was in poor taste.

I notice nobody is disputing the accuracy of his statement though. Andy has had issues with team discipline, and his house was a goddamn drug den.

The chiefs organization should act in a way they see fit. They can cut any relationship with him if they think it's warranted. The rest of you, if you are so ****ing concerned, should just stop listening to the show. I don't listen to it. Hasn't hurt me in any way.

I heard the audio. He wasn't talking about his son's suicide, but you can't separate 'Andy was a neglectful father' with the end result of Garrett's life so it ended up muddied in there.

It's a taboo topic, has nothing to do with Tyreek Hill's situation, but it's also true.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:22 AM 06-25-2019
I worked in radio for a long time. Just remember that on air talent will say anything that the sales manager tells him to say. Whether reading on-air copy to personalize an advertisier's product (Oh I LOVE my Subaru from Olathe Subaru or I LOVE my new roof from Buck Roofing....blah blah blah) to tossing softball questions to Alex Smith while his station aligned with the Chiefs, or tossing softball questions to Buddy Bell when the Royals were on 810. It's all about dragging ears to advertisements. Radio personalities have NO Scruples at all. They're just there to get your ears in front of ads, and that's all the matters. Period.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:23 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
100 percent this. Some people have no understanding what free speech is. It’s a legal term but it does not make you immune to natural consequences.
Exactly. He's free to say what he wants. Others are free to call him on it and not support his sponsors.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:25 AM 06-25-2019
BTW: Keitzman giving family advice is rich. Ask his kids how they felt when he threw his wife overboard for his secretary when he was at 1510. Don't throw stones in a glass house.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:27 AM 06-25-2019
God I hope Jeremy Franklin Mitsubishi pulls their ads... so annoying..
[Reply]
Dayze 10:27 AM 06-25-2019
if the Chiefs don't pull 810's credentials or whatever; they should just have an internal agreement that any question asked by a 810 'reporter" they simply respond with "next question'
[Reply]
Mecca 10:28 AM 06-25-2019
Once again nothing is going to happen, dude can say anything he wants and 810 will not do anything.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:30 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Once again nothing is going to happen, dude can say anything he wants and 810 will not do anything.
oh well, as long as the Chiefs pull their relations with him.
KK has destroyed himself with this.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:34 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
As has been said, let 810 do what they will do, but the Chiefs pull all support from the station. Cut off Mahomes going on their station every week as well as Holthus. Yank their press credentials and press box passes. Tell them they get it back when KK isn't affiliated with 810 any longer.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:34 AM 06-25-2019
Any comment from Reid or anyone directly affiliated with the team yet?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:36 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
As has been said, let 810 do what they will do, but the Chiefs pull all support from the station. Cut off Mahomes going on their station every week as well as Holthus. Yank their press credentials and press box passes. Tell them they get it back when KK isn't affiliated with 810 any longer.
I could see Mahomes pulling himself from that spot. He didn't seem happy with the comments.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:37 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
New York Post running with it now.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/kansas...n-against-him/
Damn. It keeps moving up the food chain.

I don't really know anything about KK other than what has been said about him over the years on here - most of which hasn't been positive. This is so tied up with the whole Tyreek Hill thing. It's pretty hilarious that the first potential casualty of the saga is from a boomerang hit. This is such a case study in social media...
[Reply]
Bowser 10:37 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Any comment from Reid or anyone directly affiliated with the team yet?
Don't know for sure, but I sincerely doubt it. I can't imagine Reid or the Chiefs are going to get down in the muck with this shit, at least right now.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 107
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up