ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 114
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Motherfuck you Scott Pioli
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:27 PM 04-25-2009

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:02 PM 04-25-2009
We could've literally passed 5 times and been better off.

Jackson would've been there at 8. We could've just passed on our pick, worked down in the draft and got our guy cheaper.

This is dumber than anything Peterson did short of hiring Herm Edwards. This was a complete mindfuck.

Pioli's used up all the patience I'm giving the arrogant fucker. If he's so fucking awesome that he can prety much do whatever he wants, sense be damned, then we'll start winning and winning soon.

If, on the other hand, we're not in playoff contention by 2010, I'll know he's the same full of shit pussy that drafts to save his job as the guy he replaced.

Way to go spend our #3 on a #20 level player. "Safe" is great when you're picking 15, not at 3 assbag.

And with that I'm done with the draft. The dumb fucking Cassel contract combined with this pick....I simply can't tolerate this team right now. I'm going to ignore that this weekend ever happened.
[Reply]
RJ 04:02 PM 04-25-2009
Fight the power, baby, fight the power.
[Reply]
philfree 04:02 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Shut the **** up Stevie.

LOL

PhilFree:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 04:02 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Alienate who? Brian Waters? **** Brian Waters. The face of a 6-win team. He and Eric Hicks can thumb each other's hairy starfishes.

wipe the slate clean...
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:03 PM 04-25-2009
The guys they've brought in bring a new attitude, one that was SORELY needed.
I'm sorry, but I don't buy that.

All they've "brought" is an air of arrogance that is completely unwarranted.

And I know you don't like Pendergast, but he's better than Gunther. ANYBODY is better than Gunther.
I don't think so. He had a shit-ton of talent in Arizona and he and his defense were a major liability.

Furthermore, they've done absolutely NOTHING to upgrade this roster. A questionable QB, two old fucking linebackers (one who doesn't want to be here) and some special teamers. They've alienated current players and traded a HOFer.

There is no net positive.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:03 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Jackson would've been there at 8. We could've just passed on our pick, worked down in the draft and got our guy cheaper.

This is dumber than anything Peterson did short of hiring Herm Edwards. This was a complete mindfuck.

Pioli's used up all the patience I'm giving the arrogant fucker. If he's so fucking awesome that he can prety much do whatever he wants, sense be damned, then we'll start winning and winning soon.

If, on the other hand, we're not in playoff contention by 2010, I'll know he's the same full of shit pussy that drafts to save his job as the guy he replaced.

Way to go spend our #3 on a #20 level player. "Safe" is great when you're picking 15, not at 3 assbag.

And with that I'm done with the draft. The dumb fucking Cassel contract combined with this pick....I simply can't tolerate this team right now. I'm going to ignore that this weekend ever happened.

THIS

[Reply]
wild1 04:03 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by stevieray:
you even tried to make the thread about him about you.
fact
[Reply]
Mecca 04:07 PM 04-25-2009
If you wanna try to rationalize Jackson go ahead.

But this personal shit with me is getting old real fast. That's pretty much the reaction anymore.

"Mecca you suck"
[Reply]
stevieray 04:08 PM 04-25-2009
You're one to talk.

Would I have balls if I dressed up like a character for football games?

no, dude, that's called having fun...
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:09 PM 04-25-2009

"Mecca you suck"
Dude, if the shoe fits.............you know?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:10 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Har Har, way to ad alot there.

Really I can be personally nasty to, I try to be above that but hey if you want it.
[Reply]
chiefbowe82 04:10 PM 04-25-2009
HOLY SHIT IT'S STEVIERAY!!!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 04:11 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

This is dumber than anything Peterson did short of hiring Herm Edwards. This was a complete mind****.

Pioli's used up all the patience I'm giving the arrogant ****er. If he's so ****ing awesome that he can prety much do whatever he wants, sense be damned, then we'll start winning and winning soon.

And with that I'm done with the draft. The dumb ****ing Cassel contract combined with this pick....I simply can't tolerate this team right now. I'm going to ignore that this weekend ever happened.
its been reported that Cleveland wanted him...their willingness to trade out so easily would seem to confirm that

and Cassel hasn't signed a contract

i mean, at least get the facts straight if you're going to throw a hissy fit
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:11 PM 04-25-2009
For a bunch of grown men you guys sure act like a bunch of 2-year olds.

Cut the personal shit out and talk about the draft and why Jackson sucks or doesn't suck.
[Reply]
wild1 04:13 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
this
[Reply]
Page 18 of 114
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up