ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
George Liquor 01:04 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
The availability isn't the issue.
I'm well aware of that, California's gun laws are the issue which I addressed in my first and second posts in this thread.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:31 AM 06-22-2021
I smell blood in the water.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:34 AM 06-22-2021
What about a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range? Did he have one of those?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:36 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
What about a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range? Did he have one of those?
Just what you see, pal.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:01 AM 06-22-2021
On June 4, a federal judge ruled that California's assault weapon ban was unconstitutional. Yesterday, US court of appeals issued a stay on that ruling. I wonder how that will affect the charges. I would assume that it would have no affect, because the Uzi, if fully automatic, is federally banned. But if it's a semi automatic, then that would be California law. Here's a piece of an article about the ruling.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has blocked a federal judge’s ruling overturning California’s longtime ban on assault weapons, in which he likened an AR-15 to a Swiss Army knife.

A three-judge panel in a one-page order on Monday issued a stay of the June 4 order from U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez of the Southern District of California, in which the judge ruled that sections of the state ban in place since 1989 regarding military-style rifles are unconstitutional.
[Reply]
morphius 09:32 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
On June 4, a federal judge ruled that California's assault weapon ban was unconstitutional. Yesterday, US court of appeals issued a stay on that ruling. I wonder how that will affect the charges. I would assume that it would have no affect, because the Uzi, if fully automatic, is federally banned. But if it's a semi automatic, then that would be California law. Here's a piece of an article about the ruling.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has blocked a federal judge’s ruling overturning California’s longtime ban on assault weapons, in which he likened an AR-15 to a Swiss Army knife.

A three-judge panel in a one-page order on Monday issued a stay of the June 4 order from U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez of the Southern District of California, in which the judge ruled that sections of the state ban in place since 1989 regarding military-style rifles are unconstitutional.

None of that matters if it is an automatic weapon, which falls under different rules than rifle/gun/"assault rifle"
[Reply]
poolboy 09:05 AM 06-22-2021
I just read where he got an additional GC in March, this is his second offense this year

Three months earlier, on March 13, Clark and another man, Charles Smith, were arrested after officers observed and recovered two loaded firearms inside the vehicle during a traffic stop, according to California Highway Patrol records.

From the KC Star
[Reply]
morphius 09:37 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I just read where he got an additional GC in March, this is his second offense this year

Three months earlier, on March 13, Clark and another man, Charles Smith, were arrested after officers observed and recovered two loaded firearms inside the vehicle during a traffic stop, according to California Highway Patrol records.

From the KC Star
That might be the gotcha for him, even if it is his bodyguards weapon. Second offense in a few months will probably be a bit harder to plead down.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:23 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
That might be the gotcha for him, even if it is his bodyguards weapon. Second offense in a few months will probably be a bit harder to plead down.
NFL will suspend him regardless.
2 times in 3 months is a simple IQ test for that moron. My guess is 2-6 games suspension because NFL loves to show off in these situations.
[Reply]
Sorce 09:23 AM 06-22-2021

This evidence is pretty incriminating, cut his ass.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:35 AM 06-22-2021
While I don't think anyone needs to own an Uzi, It doesn't bother me that Frank Clark owns one...

However, I am bothered about WHY he has one on him and WHAT he was intending to do with it.
[Reply]
In58men 09:41 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
While I don't think anyone needs to own an Uzi, It doesn't bother me that Frank Clark owns one...

However, I am bothered about WHY he has one on him and WHAT he was intending to do with it.
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
[Reply]
TEX 09:52 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!

Exactly. But that won't cause as much drama.
[Reply]
In58men 06-22-2021, 10:10 AM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
You really believe that.
[Reply]