ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 172
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:22 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
It was on the sideline when the Chiefs didn't have the ball. The video had no context to support the contention related to multiple voices in the headset (medium narrative) or (your now changed narrative) coming in late.

The medium article is a narrative. The video is evidence. The evidence is not very well aligned with the narrative.
I remember multiple times during the season PM holding his hands to his helmet and then looking towards the sideline and gesturing furiously. I would be thinking WTF? Do they not have a play call or what? Article clearly fits what was observed by me with my own two eyes.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:24 AM 02-17-2022
With all that being said. EB was the “oc” the year we had the best offense of franchise history and one of the best in nfl history.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
I remember multiple times during the season PM holding his hands to his helmet and then looking towards the sideline and gesturing furiously. I would be thinking WTF? Do they not have a play call or what? Article clearly fits what was observed by me with my own two eyes.
You're a very smart man reading this article with clear eyes, a full heart and no agenda whatsoever.
[Reply]
George Liquor 12:28 AM 02-17-2022
How long until Stephen A Smith is calling Clay a racist live on ESPN?
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 12:28 AM 02-17-2022
A lot of this article makes sense when you think back to this season. One thing that really sticks out to me is the major drop in offensive output after those initial Reid designed opening scripts. It was like night and day.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:29 AM 02-17-2022
I don't doubt the narrative is based on motivations at high levels in the organization. Smoke fire and all of that. But that particular video being evidence of multiple voices in Patrick's head set. Nope.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 AM 02-17-2022
By 9 o'clock tomorrow morning we will break the record for Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board views!

Thank you to all our adoring fans for the likes, comments, tweets, retweets and the wonderful outpouring of support for our work!

We are all in this TOGETHER! And TOGETHER we will rid Kansas City of the MONSTER known as Eric BeEnemy! He will never hurt us or our son, Patrick, ever again.

GOODNIGHT SEATTLE!

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:30 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by xztop123:
With all that being said. EB was the “oc” the year we had the best offense of franchise history and one of the best in nfl history.
Again, something happened between the SB and the AFCCG. We all saw it, sensed it, watched it? This is the most probable explanation as to what we watched transpire. Clearly PM is not "Broken", but something was and it appears it was the synergy of the working relationships involved. PM is not going anywhere, and neither is AR.................so that leaves EB. It happens, people change jobs all the time over thing like this.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:32 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
A lot of this article makes sense when you think back to this season. One thing that really sticks out to me is the major drop in offensive output after those initial Reid designed opening scripts. It was like night and day.
Agreed
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:33 AM 02-17-2022
so we going with this instead of the obvious..

Mahomes got arrogant..choked and blew it . .
[Reply]
cdcox 12:39 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
so we going with this instead of the obvious..

Mahomes got arrogant..choked and blew it . .
Despite my cautious skepticism about the medium article, yes. If you don't think PMIi is the best thing by far that has ever happened to the Chiefs, go find another team. Mistakes can happen for many reasons. Labling Mahomes as a choker or arrogant is Herm Edwards level backward thinking.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 AM 02-17-2022
holy fuque

There’s bad Bienemy stories as a coach in Minny too. 100% cost us a trip to the SB when, in a tied NFCC, 1;00 left, he sent a 12th player on field. Will spare you the rest. (KC vs CIN, what started the momentum shift was the double blitz from right side. U were 100% dominating)

— New Viking Era (@SkolMaster1) February 17, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:43 AM 02-17-2022
I want to hear the mic’d up version of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jjjayb 01:00 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Yea, or maybe they just have journalistic standards that require more than one source and corroboration before they put a hit piece on someone's livelihood. Every fact and frankly conclusion needs to be extremely well supported when you publish a piece like this. Like I said, I hope you have real sources, and more than just a "family member of a prominent member of the offense" who may have an agenda.
Have you not watched or read any corporate media for the last 20 years or so? Hell, look at the last 4 years how many stories were run with nothing more than "sources say" to back it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:13 AM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
holy fuque

assuming you've wiki'd him - he's no puritan with regards to this thing called life. Fairly long, straight-up gossip fuel ledger.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 172
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up