ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 40
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>“The Franchise” - Chiefs show - Wednesdays - 6pm
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 07-24-2019
Gherig met his wife through twitter DMs? :-)

ho!
[Reply]
DaFace 08:54 PM 07-25-2019
I kind of feel insulted by this episode. I get that it's a dead period of the offseason, but I'd rather they just take the week off than make me watch a rerun.
[Reply]
DrRyan 10:17 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I kind of feel insulted by this episode. I get that it's a dead period of the offseason, but I'd rather they just take the week off than make me watch a rerun.
Really lame. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the first 5 minutes. Didn't watch any more after skipping through and seeing zero new content.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:38 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Really lame. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the first 5 minutes. Didn't watch any more after skipping through and seeing zero new content.
I did exactly the same thing. Watched through the Mahomes photoshoot and skipped the rest
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:14 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah i was disappointed too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 07-25-2019
this is the kind of content this show needed

instead we mostly homogenized boring crap, the calling card of the hunt brand until patrick mahomes came along

overall, it's been mediocre at best

[Reply]
DrRyan 09:54 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is the kind of content this show needed

instead we mostly homogenized boring crap, the calling card of the hunt brand until patrick mahomes came along

overall, it's been mediocre at best

"You telling me all I need to do is put $100k in the bank and let it sit there?" "Yeah."

So Mr. Nassib, can you please point me to the 10% interest bank accounts you are referring to? Not quite that simple, the principle is correct, the explanation is way off though.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 10:31 PM 07-25-2019
Find it amusing how the Chiefs after having their best season in franchise history and all kinds of hype get a slot on some public access channel, while the Raiders get Hard Knocks on fking HBO coming off 4-12. They know #GruOck
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:42 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Find it amusing how the Chiefs after having their best season in franchise history and all kinds of hype get a slot on some public access channel, while the Raiders get Hard Knocks on fking HBO coming off 4-12. They know #GruOck
Drama is popular. People love watching others fail.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:20 AM 07-26-2019
:-) Because Hard Knocks always seeks out contenders with functional front offices for their show, you fucking moron. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:45 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
:-) Because Hard Knocks always seeks out contenders with functional front offices for their show, you fucking moron. :-)
Right....:-)
[Reply]
-King- 06:25 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
It's almost like that guy is trolling...
[Reply]
Three7s 05:39 AM 07-26-2019
The Chiefs had Hard Knocks in 2007, a year where everyone knew they'd suck. Get better at trolling.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:03 AM 07-26-2019

You have to be shitty to be on HK.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:15 AM 07-26-2019
Wow, is that how you think Hard Knocks works?

:-)

You are really fucking stupid. That's awesome. You're a Raider fan that's legit stupid. So when we insult you, we're just telling the truth.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 40
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up