ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 256
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 AM 06-24-2019

Interesting - hearing ground swell that a local media outlet now wants to produce a piece on Hill's side of the story.

— The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) June 24, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
You think the NFL will let that happen?
They already limited media access during OTAs.

Easy ways to teach a lesson.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:51 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HAHAHA

Right. Because this doesn't exist:

Tyreek should sue Meredith Robinson for libel.

She is the bitch who initially put out all of this fake news that Brooke Pryor/Mike Whorerio/SAUTO have run with.

Meredith Robinson is also the morally bankrupt slut who hooked up with Crystal's godfather while Meredith's husband (and a friend of Crystal's godfather) was dying.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Meredith Robinson is also the morally bankrupt slut who hooked up with Crystal's godfather while Meredith's husband (and a friend of Crystal's godfather) was dying.

[Reply]
DaFace 09:59 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Richard Jewell's name comes to mind.
Yeah, that's a reasonably good parallel. The difference here is that Tyreek, even if completely innocent, is at least closely tied to the whole ordeal, where Jewell was just a dude in the crowd (who did something good). If we assume that the OP article is 100% true, Tyreek MIGHT have enough to try and go after someone in hopes of a settlement, but frankly his next contract will dwarf any amount of money he'd get in such a settlement, so I doubt his agent would want him to pursue that.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 10:03 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by philfree:
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.
I honestly don't think Hill could win a settlement against the media but the act of just sueing for libel would definitely bring his side of the story out to national media attention.
[Reply]
FAX 10:08 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Are you sure that the chicken wasn't just realizing how many tasty dishes it's a part of, and pondering the philosophical implications of whether it has led a life that has added greater value to the world than that?
Well, of course, I did. That was my initial theory.

Yet, there was something in that chicken's eye that seemed to suggest the inner contemplation of violence. Now, whether that was violence through the use of nuclear weapons or simply the deployment of a vicious left hook after setting up the opponent with a series of right-hand feints, I do not know.

FAX
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:08 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.
I think this is correct. However, the people who speculated and suggested Tyreek’s guilt could have issues. I’d have no problem with that (including Chief Fan).
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:12 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, that's a reasonably good parallel. The difference here is that Tyreek, even if completely innocent, is at least closely tied to the whole ordeal, where Jewell was just a dude in the crowd (who did something good). If we assume that the OP article is 100% true, Tyreek MIGHT have enough to try and go after someone in hopes of a settlement, but frankly his next contract will dwarf any amount of money he'd get in such a settlement, so I doubt his agent would want him to pursue that.
Good points, however it has been mentioned in this thread that Hill's endorsement monies could take a major hit. One wonders if any of the major sports sponsors (Nike, Addidas, etc.) would offer Hill an endorsement deal.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:12 AM 06-24-2019
There is no doubt that Tyreek can prove damages sustained by this fake news... the massive contract extension that was widely reported he would receive from the Chiefs this offseason which has now been at the very least delayed.

What if God forbid, Tyreek sustains a career threatening injury this season and is never able to get that contract?

Even as a public figure, Tyreek has a good libel case.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:12 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They already limited media access during OTAs.

Easy ways to teach a lesson.
That is only because the NFL allows teams to do that during the OTA's and pre-season. Once the regular season starts the Chiefs can't. Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 06-24-2019
That is only because the NFL allows teams to do that during the OTA's and pre-season. Once the regular season starts the Chiefs can't. Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.
Preseason you say....wonder who broadcasts the Chiefs preseason games....hmmm....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:16 AM 06-24-2019
The media is completely worthless, and I could care less if hackasses like BP don't have access to write fluff pieces or hit pieces.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:20 AM 06-24-2019
Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.
Maybe 20 years ago fans would be hurt if the KC Star lost their press access to the Chiefs but today there are many other media outlets that cover the team... and cover it far better than the KC Star/Brooke Pryor clown operation, that fans wouldn't suffer at all.

You'd still have Adam Teicher from ESPN, Terez Paylor from Yahoo, etc.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:20 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Maybe 20 years ago fans would be hurt if the KC Star lost their press access to the Chiefs but today there are many other media outlets that cover the team... and cover it far better than the KC Star/Brooke Pryor clown operation, that fans wouldn't suffer at all.

You'd still have Adam Teicher from ESPN, Terez Paylor from Yahoo, etc.
The Chiefs themselves are putting out some pretty quality content these days as well. It's a little homeristic, but still.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 256
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up