« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't fuck it up but then he did proceeded to fuck that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the FUCK is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!

[Reply]
RunKC 10:13 PM 11-16-2023
Bengals are 5-6 since the Burrowhead comments. Now that's karma
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 PM 11-16-2023
Back the home team and when they suck, take it like a man.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Weird, they have a similar record since their mayor’s comments
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:17 PM 11-16-2023
Narrative: Burrow is injury prone.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:18 PM 11-16-2023
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Nothing is wrong with you... Continue to support full heartedly, believe me, the outright joy and happiness when it happens is unreal. It's just a game, but man, being at the Chiefs/49ers Superbowl with my son and crying at the end of the game was one, if not the best, day of my life.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:19 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah it's funny to watch the video in the OP now. Karma.
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:21 PM 11-16-2023
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!

You're a smart guy who has above average sports acumen. Your loyalty is commendable and you, like many Cincinnati fans deserve better. But loyalty is a two-way street, and you have little to show for your fidelity.

There's always room on the Planet for another Chiefs fan; we've suffered too-- but our ownership respects the people. Come, join us in pledging loyalty to a team that isn't perfect, but will at least occasionally repay you for caring. Cincinnati will forever betray your heart-- and that is happiness thrown away.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:21 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
At least University of Cincinnati produced the best Tight End ever in the NFL.

That's something.
You're not following the rules, dude.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:24 PM 11-16-2023
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't fuck it up but then he did proceeded to fuck that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the FUCK is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
I'm sorry, dude.

You're a legit fan, and we as Chiefs fans know exactly where you are right now. The pain is neverending and you're just numb.

The Bengals will win a SB at some point in your lifetime, likely some season after Mahomes retires, but they'll win one. And it'll mean everything.

The best explanation of the beauty of sports is in the below - from the night of our 2020 SB win - and why this suffering is ALL worth it:

https://www.stucknut.com/takebox/?id=29d5

Love you, bro. Sorry you're feeling this way right now.
[Reply]
wazu 10:34 PM 11-16-2023

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Sports fandom is a rough road. Every year the vast majority of fanbases are disappointed. Some never seem to find redemption. The majority of my life this was the story for the Chiefs and Royals. I had seen the Royals win it all as a 5th grader in 85, but had no idea how special that was. 30 years later they did it again and I got it.

And the Chiefs. They were my dominatrix. My tormentor for decades. I fell in love with them in the Schottenheimer era and it was deep. But they were hopeless in the postseason. But times do change. Once they do, it's all worth it.

Sorry man. I've spent enough time in the cellar of sports fandom to have empathy. But at this point just want the Chiefs to rack up as much success as possible before the ride ends and we come back to the pack.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:40 PM 11-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm sorry, dude.

You're a legit fan, and we as Chiefs fans know exactly where you are right now. The pain is neverending and you're just numb.

The Bengals will win a SB at some point in your lifetime, likely some season after Mahomes retires, but they'll win one. And it'll mean everything.

The best explanation of the beauty of sports is in the below - from the night of our 2020 SB win - and why this suffering is ALL worth it:

https://www.stucknut.com/takebox/?id=29d5

Love you, bro. Sorry you're feeling this way right now.
That was really cool. I haven't listened to the Jungle in a long time and i'm aware that Iafrate was a long time regular but had no idea he was from KC.

Much love, my man.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:40 PM 11-16-2023

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
You seem a decent fellow... I hate to kill you.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:43 PM 11-16-2023

Joe Burrow #Bengals

🥶 don’t like to hear this

Burrow is on the sidelines without a brace or cast on.

This likely means he tore a ligament or tendon in his wrist.

There’s a ton of them, so it’s too difficult to speculate which one.

I’m expecting him to get an MRI tmr,… https://t.co/9cvH8OZWhq

— Jesse Morse, MD (@DrJesseMorse) November 17, 2023

[Reply]
TEX 11-16-2023, 10:45 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Im dumb
el borracho 10:45 PM 11-16-2023
But really, rfaulk, you do seem to have a place here and we can definitely empathize. If you want to feel better you could bump some old threads from our Matt Cassel days. If that doesn't make you laugh and/ or give you hope then I don't know what will.

Actually, skip the football threads for a day or two and bump some of our legendary threads like Fisty McTat. That will legit cheer you up!
[Reply]
Page 179 of 272
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229 > Last »
Up