ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 197
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:51 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
You think he regrets getting paid more money by the professional team in the area where he had already built his house?

You should click the link and watch the video so that you can see how far off the mark you are about that. He is pretty comfortable talking about his new situation and he could not be more positive in talking about the Chiefs.

And what the **** is "OBVIOUSLY now somewhat regrets"

Somewhat? That is a real chickenshit word to attach to your psychological diagnosis.

You have capitalized OBVIOUSLY like this guy really regrets the move and then put some wishy washy mealy mouth chickenshit weasel word next to it

It is hatred if you have formed these strong opinions and you refuse to watch the interview when someone says that watching it may cause you to re-evaluate your strong opinions.

It is not like there is some deadline on receiving information. Closing your mind to new information is really shitty if you want to keep putting the guy down.

Or should I say it is OBVIOUSLY somewhat shitty?

It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid shit gets posted in this thread as the years go by if Tyreek remains healthy and plays like everyone here knows he will play like when healthy.
If he didn't care about KC and was completely happy in Miami, he wouldn't talk about KC all the time. It's pretty easy to see.

You can say all you want to say about the guy. It simply doesn't matter. He ran his mouth so now I DO NOT CARE to watch the video.

He's not a Chiefs and I'm not a Dolphins fan so why the fuck would I still be a fan of Tyreek Hill? You appear to be suffering from a thing called "hero worship".
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 04-07-2023
It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid shit gets posted in this thread as the years go by if Tyreek remains healthy and plays like everyone here knows he will play like when healthy.
:-)

If he stops talking about KC, you won't see any comments from me about Tyreek Hill. NONE.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 04-07-2023
I suppose holding him accountable means certain cliques of assholes on this board will post to the consensus opinion and put down people who have individual takes on the subject.

The vast majority of online Chiefs fans still pine for Tyreek and think he'll come back eventually. They're completely delusional.

See, that's the thing. The opinions here are absolutely the individual takes. If you're talking about group think, that's you, not us.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:00 PM 04-07-2023
Holding him accountable?

What the **** does that mean?

Did you call the police because Tyreek said something you did not like?

I suppose holding him accountable means certain cliques of assholes on this board will post to the consensus opinion and put down people who have individual takes on the subject.

Maybe you can explain what you mean about this holding Tyreek accountable mission that you have undertaken. What is it that you are doing exactly?
It means, dumbass, that simply because one comes out and says something neutral to nice about his former team, IT DOES NOT DISCOUNT IN ANY WAY, OR ERASE the plethora of underhanded things he said about not only the organization, but his teammates prior to doing so.

Tyreek is a salty, butthurt, bleeding vagina who took the biggest bag of cash he could get, and then claimed the Chiefs threw him away like trash.

So in short, Jettio, holding Tyreek accountable for his words simply means that I'm not going to forget all of the shit he talked on our organization and our qb, just because he POSSIBLY said something that actually made sense in a moment of his vagina not gushing torrents of blood over the departure that happened by his own ****ing choice.

He painted the team that drafted that kid arrested for assaulting a pregnant woman, the team that stuck by him through child abuse charges, the team that provided the stage for him to showcase his talent, win a title, and get the biggest wr contact as a disrespectful organization that threw him out like trash, and then tried to say that Tua ****ing Tagavailoa is who he'd rather catch passes from because he's more accurate.

He then tried to cover up the fact that it was just the money he was after, saying Brett and Andy refused to match his request of getting the same contract AJ Brown got, when that deal hadn't even been done at the time.

So, he's apparently not willing to admit he just wanted the money, why else paint the Chiefs as this tightwad organization that wouldn't even give him the AJ Brown deal?

Seriously, **** that guy. He took the money. Nothing wrong with that. He just refuses to own it and would rather talk shit on the people that fucking made him rather than just say thanks for the opportunity, I made it.
[Reply]
chinaski 03:43 PM 04-07-2023
Maybe this is the reason they let him walk, he's a locker room diva and a pain in the ass. It's probably good he is gone.

His crazy ex girlfriend is hot.
[Reply]
Spott 04:23 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

The vast majority of online Chiefs fans still pine for Tyreek and think he'll come back eventually. They're completely delusional.

See, that's the thing. The opinions here are absolutely the individual takes. If you're talking about group think, that's you, not us.
Honestly, I’d rather have Kareem back, which isn’t happening either. At least Hunt wasn’t a bitch about the way he left here.
[Reply]
jettio 05:18 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It means, dumbass, that simply because one comes out and says something neutral to nice about his former team, IT DOES NOT DISCOUNT IN ANY WAY, OR ERASE the plethora of underhanded things he said about not only the organization, but his teammates prior to doing so.

Tyreek is a salty, butthurt, bleeding vagina who took the biggest bag of cash he could get, and then claimed the Chiefs threw him away like trash.

So in short, Jettio, holding Tyreek accountable for his words simply means that I'm not going to forget all of the shit he talked on our organization and our qb, just because he POSSIBLY said something that actually made sense in a moment of his vagina not gushing torrents of blood over the departure that happened by his own ****ing choice.

He painted the team that drafted that kid arrested for assaulting a pregnant woman, the team that stuck by him through child abuse charges, the team that provided the stage for him to showcase his talent, win a title, and get the biggest wr contact as a disrespectful organization that threw him out like trash, and then tried to say that Tua ****ing Tagavailoa is who he'd rather catch passes from because he's more accurate.

He then tried to cover up the fact that it was just the money he was after, saying Brett and Andy refused to match his request of getting the same contract AJ Brown got, when that deal hadn't even been done at the time.

So, he's apparently not willing to admit he just wanted the money, why else paint the Chiefs as this tightwad organization that wouldn't even give him the AJ Brown deal?

Seriously, **** that guy. He took the money. Nothing wrong with that. He just refuses to own it and would rather talk shit on the people that ****ing made him rather than just say thanks for the opportunity, I made it.

That's bullshit. Chiefs got way more than expected production out of this 5th round pick. If he had never met that crazy girlfriend he would have finished at OK State.

Chiefs did not panic in 2019 because he had a track record of three years of showing up to work, working hard and being an All-Pro on a fifth round draft pick contract. They could trust his version of what was happening at the house. And so did the NFL.

He more than earned what he was paid on his 2nd contract for three seasons.

And who gives a shit about what the guy says when he is thinking out loud or just saying whatever? You bitches act like he was under oath.

Look how many years it took before he even got in front of reporters because his first press conference they took him down for his okay answers to questions that they tried to interpret as something wrong.

He hired Drew Rosenhaus several years back and that is an ambitious agent who lives in Miami, of course he would advise Tyreek to try to get the best deal for him.

Chiefs got more production than they paid for and you stupid bitches think it is all God-given that he has such explosiveness and stamina. Not many players worked as hard as he did to be a productive player.

Chiefs get credit for doing their homework and exploiting a market inefficiency for this player, but this idea that he got a chance from the Chiefs that no other team would extend is absolute horseshit. There were several teams that would draft him with later picks or try to get him in as an UDFA.

It worked out perfect for everybody and maybe the coaches made a difference, but, of course, chiefs planet has decided that Eric Bieniemy did not do anything productive for the Chiefs.

You bitches just don't appreciate a kid that works hard to make something of himself. You bitches think you were the ones scoring the touchdowns that Tyreek scored. But guess what, you did not score those touchdowns.

A fifth rounder gives six years of All-Pro or Pro Bowl performance every year and was All-Pro his first year with a new team.

And plenty of Chiefs fans are grateful that he did so well here.

You hold him accountable. That is so damn stupid, like you are trying to judge fairly. Cover up your ears and eyes when he says something real about his time here. And then overemphasize it when he says something silly.
[Reply]
jettio 05:24 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

That's Bullshit.

Look at posts in this thread with stupid insults just because I say he came off well in the interview.

Hating a great former Chiefs player does not make you superior to the vast majority of online fans.
[Reply]
TEX 05:37 PM 04-07-2023

Seriously, **** that guy. He took the money. Nothing wrong with that. He just refuses to own it and would rather talk shit on the people that ****ing made him rather than just say thanks for the opportunity, I made it.
Big deal...Dude is one of the most talented athletes I've ever seen. I loved watching him play in KC and I still like watching him play in Miami. I could give a s*** about anything he has to say. Its just his shtick.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:21 PM 04-07-2023
That's bullshit. Chiefs got way more than expected production out of this 5th round pick. If he had never met that crazy girlfriend he would have finished at OK State.

Chiefs did not panic in 2019 because he had a track record of three years of showing up to work, working hard and being an All-Pro on a fifth round draft pick contract. They could trust his version of what was happening at the house. And so did the NFL.

And who gives a shit about what the guy says when he is thinking out loud or just saying whatever? You bitches act like he was under oath.

Look how many years it took before he even got in front of reporters because his first press conference they took him down for his okay answers to questions that they tried to interpret as something wrong.

He hired Drew Rosenhaus several years back and that is an ambitious agent who lives in Miami, of course he would advise Tyreek to try to get the best deal for him.

Chiefs got more production than they paid for and you stupid bitches think it is all God-given that he has such explosiveness and stamina. Not many players worked as hard as he did to be a productive player.

Chiefs get credit for doing their homework and exploiting a market inefficiency for this player, but this idea that he got a chance from the Chiefs that no other team would extend is absolute horseshit. There were several teams that would draft him with later picks or try to get him in as an UDFA.

It worked out perfect for everybody and maybe the coaches made a difference, but, of course, chiefs planet has decided that Eric Bieniemy did not do anything productive for the Chiefs.

You bitches just don't appreciate a kid that works hard to make something of himself. You bitches think you were the ones scoring the touchdowns that Tyreek scored. But guess what, you did not score those touchdowns.

A fifth rounder gives six years of All-Pro or Pro Bowl performance every year and was All-Pro his first year with a new team.

You hold him accountable. That is so damn stupid, like you are trying to judge fairly. Cover up your ears and eyes when he says something real about his time here. And then overemphasize it when he says something silly.
Words have consequences, jettio. Say dumb shit about your former team, you get judged on those things, whether you personally find them real or silly is of no consequence.

They threw me away like I was trash. I said I didn't need to be highest paid player. I just want someone to say you know, you him. Tua 100% more accurate than Pat. Helluva player, but I want the ball in my breadbasket.

All this dumb shit instead of gratitude to the Chiefs for not shipping his money grubbing ass to the Jets.

Literally nobody here has said they didn't appreciate Tyreek on the field. And no, we don't think we scored the touchdowns, you ****ing imbecile.

We would like Tyreek Hill to shut the **** up about The Chiefs. We would like Tyreek Hill to stop pretending that it's anyone's fault but his own that he's not here.

We would mostly just like for Tyreek Hill to stfu and enjoy his money he valued over staying with KC, and enjoy the team he picked to be traded to. Talking shit about and to his former team, when he engineered his own exit, is highly annoying, and gives people the **** this guy attitude.

Even his former teammates are sick of his shit. Chris Jones bodied him on Twitter after his last bout of diarrhea of the mouth. Throw up those deuces walking back to the bus, Tyreek lmao.

I suggest you get Reek's nuts off your chin, and find a more suitable ward to White knight for. I'm not sure what your obsession with Tyreek Hill is, or why you feel that nobody should have a negative outlook on the pure feces that pours from his lips when it comes to his exit from KC, but it has certainly made for some entertaining reading.

You bitches is a nice change from those who know not shit about football as it is played at the NFL level, but you've got too much repetition for one post here. It just reads like a tantrum, which is hilarious.

No worries, it's hard to change from what your comfort zone is. I'm sure you'll get it figured out eventually.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:30 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Big deal...Dude is one of the most talented athletes I've ever seen. I loved watching him play in KC and I still like watching him play in Miami. I could give a s*** about anything he has to say. Its just his shtick.
None were more traumatized at the departure of Tyreek Hill than you, TEX.

Obviously we don't expect you to view your Bae through an objective lens. Tyreek could literally piss down your fucking back and tell you it's raining and you'd never question it.

Try not to fap yourself into dehydration when you see your favorite player play football at Arrowhead Stadium again, and if the Dolphins are doing well, make sure you keep a couple of those doom and gloom if we have to play Tyreek in the playoffs posts in your back pocket.

You and Tyreek Hill are the only two people on earth that think there's going to be a price to pay for trading him away. We've already won a superbowl without him. We've already won the trade.
[Reply]
TEX 07:31 PM 04-07-2023
None were more traumatized at the departure of Tyreek Hill than you, TEX.

Obviously we don't expect you to view your Bae through an objective lens. Tyreek could literally piss down your ****ing back and tell you it's raining and you'd never question it.

Try not to fap yourself into dehydration when you see your favorite player play football at Arrowhead Stadium again, and if the Dolphins are doing well, make sure you keep a couple of those doom and gloom if we have to play Tyreek in the playoffs posts in your back pocket.

You and Tyreek Hill are the only two people on earth that think there's going to be a price to pay for trading him away. We've already won a superbowl without him. We've already won the trade.
You 're a goof for getting all worked up still over anything that guy says. He is literally playing you, and you're falling for it. That says way more about you than it does about him. So, pull your head out and move on. I sure did. But I still like watching him play, and dont get all bent no matter how much shit he talks. So which one of us is really over the guy?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:34 PM 04-07-2023
**** Tyreek Hill. I hope enjoys the humidity and missing the playoffs. Another brilliant move by Veach!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:43 PM 04-07-2023

Dude took a shot at Mahomes by saying Tus is more accurate and you expect us to like him and not talk shit about him? Nah **** that.

You just soft that's all. I bet your gf could cheat right in front of you and you'd take her back SIMP.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:50 PM 04-07-2023
Words have consequences, jettio. Say dumb shit about your former team, you get judged on those things, whether you personally find them real or silly is of no consequence.

They threw me away like I was trash. I said I didn't need to be highest paid player. I just want someone to say you know, you him. Tua 100% more accurate than Pat. Helluva player, but I want the ball in my breadbasket.

All this dumb shit instead of gratitude to the Chiefs for not shipping his money grubbing ass to the Jets.

Literally nobody here has said they didn't appreciate Tyreek on the field. And no, we don't think we scored the touchdowns, you ****ing imbecile.

We would like Tyreek Hill to shut the **** up about The Chiefs. We would like Tyreek Hill to stop pretending that it's anyone's fault but his own that he's not here.

We would mostly just like for Tyreek Hill to stfu and enjoy his money he valued over staying with KC, and enjoy the team he picked to be traded to. Talking shit about and to his former team, when he engineered his own exit, is highly annoying, and gives people the **** this guy attitude.

Even his former teammates are sick of his shit. Chris Jones bodied him on Twitter after his last bout of diarrhea of the mouth. Throw up those deuces walking back to the bus, Tyreek lmao.

I suggest you get Reek's nuts off your chin, and find a more suitable ward to White knight for. I'm not sure what your obsession with Tyreek Hill is, or why you feel that nobody should have a negative outlook on the pure feces that pours from his lips when it comes to his exit from KC, but it has certainly made for some entertaining reading.

You bitches is a nice change from those who know not shit about football as it is played at the NFL level, but you've got too much repetition for one post here. It just reads like a tantrum, which is hilarious.

No worries, it's hard to change from what your comfort zone is. I'm sure you'll get it figured out eventually.
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Dude took a shot at Mahomes by saying Tus is more accurate and you expect us to like him and not talk shit about him? Nah **** that.

You just soft that's all. I bet your gf could cheat right in front of you and you'd take her back SIMP.
- butthurt af
[Reply]
staylor26 04-07-2023, 07:52 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Page 179 of 197
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189 > Last »
Up