« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 10:40 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Could you provide me an amended timeline for said crow eating when you have a minute?

I feel like this has been being promised for a bit now...
:-)

Yea we're basically going into year 3 of Moore's career, amirite?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:41 AM 02-15-2023
I don't know what's more hilarious. That Moore lined up wrong and we scored a TD....or that Andy was going to run the same fucking play twice and it probably would have worked.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:53 AM 02-15-2023
Thought this was pretty cool. Skyy blocks two guys on the edge to help spring Pacheco for a 1st down.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Yea we're basically going into year 3 of Moore's career, amirite?
Just sayin' it's a bit of an evergreen comment at this point...

I’ve never been more confident that a lot of people will be a eating crow.

Like no doubt in my mind whatsoever.
So again, no rush - but if you could just get me an updated timeline when you have a moment, that'd be great. I wouldn't want to spoil my appetite.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:06 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I don't know what's more hilarious. That Moore lined up wrong and we scored a TD....or that Andy was going to run the same fucking play twice and it probably would have worked.
It is pretty funny in retrospect for sure.

Fun fact: Andy has never run the same play twice in a game. It might look mostly the same, but there's always some wrinkle. But if I understand things correctly, he was going to run the exact same play a second time in that instance, breaking his own tendency.

But running from the opposite side was an unintended stroke of genius.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:17 AM 02-15-2023
I hope we win Moore Super Bowls
[Reply]
carcosa 11:25 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I hope we win Moore Super Bowls
I hope he changes his name to Skyy MOST
[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 02-15-2023
Just sayin' it's a bit of an evergreen comment at this point...

So again, no rush - but if you could just get me an updated timeline when you have a moment, that'd be great. I wouldn't want to spoil my appetite.
I'm expecting a huge jump in year 2, especially after the confidence boost from the AFCCG and SB.

Could I be wrong? Sure, but I'm still 100% confident in Moore's future with this team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:01 PM 02-15-2023
I'm expecting a huge jump in year 2, especially after the confidence boost from the AFCCG and SB.

Could I be wrong? Sure, but I'm still 100% confident in Moore's future with this team.
With our without JJSS?

I think we get a solid jump from him to similar to what JJSS provided us this year IF JuJu is gone.

But if JuJu is back, I don't see enough balls for him to break out.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:19 PM 02-15-2023
With our without JJSS?

I think we get a solid jump from him to similar to what JJSS provided us this year IF JuJu is gone.

But if JuJu is back, I don't see enough balls for him to break out.
I doubt Juju's back, don't you?

At any rate, I would think by about mid-season '23, we'll be seeing Moore flourish.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:23 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

At any rate, I would think by about mid-season '23, we'll be seeing Moore flourish.
Flourish into what though? What are we defining as "flourish" here?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:26 PM 02-15-2023

I'm not exactly an unbiased source. I didn't like the type of player, didn't care for the player himself IF you're after that type of player, wasn't terribly impressed by his performance and think his role was almost completely fungible.

So obviously I've had him on my 'let walk' list for some time.

But the Chiefs seem to be fond of retaining guys who make an effort to stay and seem to be appreciated in the lockeroom. Especially after a title. I don't think it worked even a little bit with Sammy, but they may go back to that well.

I just think we saw how badly we need another dynamic playmaker out wide in the first half of that game. The Eagles were forcing us underneath and over the middle and doing so with ease. Now unfortunately for them, Patrick Mahomes is a living god and played like it. But I sure would like to open up more of the field. And as I said LAST offseason, the way to do that is by adding complementary speed, IMO. I think MVS is 1/2 of that equation and the other half is someone else who can get deep and challenge the field. Maybe that's Toney with Moore pressuring NCBs and Ss with shorter routes.

But I just worry about ever trusting Toney's health.

But yeah, I just don't see any real utility in retaining JJSS at this point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:28 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
"Beware Shifting Baselines"

I get the impression that for many 'flourishing' next season would be something similar to what you and I projected as a 'decent start for a 2nd round rookie' and were called haters for it in 2022...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:28 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't know, how about a good, dependable player? An asset to the offense?

I think this tendency to want to set specific stat lines or player comps and claim anything else is a bust is fucking stupid, but that's me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 02-15-2023
I don't know, how about a good, dependable player? An asset to the offense?

I think this tendency to want to set specific stat lines or player comps and claim anything else is a bust is fucking stupid, but that's me.
But at the same time, a guy having a 62 yard game or making a block can't be "See, I told you he'd break out!!!"

I mean if you're gonna try to claim you put one through the uprights, shouldn't you have to plant them SOMEHOW?

I do agree there are ways Moore can make himself valuable (if not 2nd round pick valuable) without having the kind of statistical impact many would like to see. But if someone's that bullish on him, shouldn't there be some sort of established baseline to prevent someone from throwing a dart and then drawing the bullseye around it?

Because that's exactly what our boy Pitt just did. "See, you haters were too eager!!! Silly Chief Fan!" When...uh...turns out he didn't even line up correctly.

If people can't hold their fire, then shouldn't they at least go on the record?
[Reply]
Page 179 of 280
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Up