ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 178 of 256
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:36 PM 07-11-2019
:-)
[Reply]
kevrunner 03:08 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by unlurking:
If Tyreek says they are not his, SHE has to file to force him to take a paternity test if she wants child support.
I'm sure most of you guys were aware that she did the same thing in 2015. I didn't know that she sued him for paternity in 2015 to get child support.

So she pretty much is doing the same thing this time, but maybe supervised custody wasn't asked in the 2015 paternity suit.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:17 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I think not being there was part of his plan to accomplish what seems to make sense from his possible perspective. I don’t think he was just accidentally not there, especially given all the attention to his parenting.
He may have not even been told she was having them. Who knows?
[Reply]
FAX 06:30 AM 07-12-2019
If Tyreek's lawyer is worth his salt (something I tend to question ... Pettlon is not David Boies), he may well have been advised NOT to be present, NOT to sign the BC, and NOT to have any direct dealings whatsoever with Baby Mama going forward.

Tyreek's direct, unsupervised contact with her could easily cause serious problems with any current investigation as well as any future civil action against her. Hopefully, Pettlon has advised him thus and Tyreek is taking the advice.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:40 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
If Tyreek's lawyer is worth his salt (something I tend to question ... Pettlon is not David Boies), he may well have been advised NOT to be present, NOT to sign the BC, and NOT to have any direct dealings whatsoever with Baby Mama going forward.

Tyreek's direct, unsupervised contact with her could easily cause serious problems with any current investigation as well as any future civil action against her. Hopefully, Pettlon has advised him thus and Tyreek is taking the advice.

FAX
you definitely could be right
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:47 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The kids have her last name, BTW.

Their plan is take the kids, the money, and RUN and just try to keep the child support gravy train flowing and stay as far away from Tyreek as possible so it's harder and harder for him to get custody. Shit, they might make a break for Mexico.

They want to steal Tyreek's kids from him. The whole family stayed in KC until now for this very purpose.

Won't work. Rosenhaus lawyers are going to drop the hammer on these fucks.

This is going to be GLORIOUS.

I hope they try to escape in a White Ford Bronco.

Cheetah's fasterthanya.
theres a reason the children have her last name, the courts dont know who the father is...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 AM 07-12-2019
Indeed.

It's quite telling how she would use his last name to pay for a house, and yet give his children her name though...isn't it?

Fucking Jezebel.
[Reply]
FAX 06:51 AM 07-12-2019
Reading between the lines ... while acknowledging that there are tons of enormous gaps in this tale of woe to read ... I think it's fair to assume one of the following is true;

1) Baby Mama is clinically insane.
2) Baby Mama is not clinically insane but has very severe psychological problems.
3) Baby Mama is evil.
4) Baby Mama is not entirely evil, but is manipulated by her evil parents.
5) Baby Mama is a succubus.
6) Baby Mama cannot run a 4.25 40, so she just needs to return to Texas asap.

FAX
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 AM 07-12-2019
Indeed.

It's quite telling how she would use his last name to pay for a house, and yet give his children her name though...isn't it?

Fucking Jezebel.
were they together at that point?

if she was using his last name (without researching the laws in ks. so 'm not sure) and they lived together would she be considered common law wife?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:24 AM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

if she was using his last name (without researching the laws in ks. so 'm not sure) and they lived together would she be considered common law wife?
IIRC, in most states there's more than just a cohabitation component to common law marriage. Filing joint tax returns, as an example.

I was looking at this last night, and I remember seeing something in Kansas about needing a shared intent to be married.

They may have had that as they were engaged, but then Crystal made it clear in the paternity petition that they "aren't married, and are never going to get married."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 07-12-2019

you are the worst

this bitch was stealing from Tyreek
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:45 AM 07-12-2019
Is this from Sharty?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:04 AM 07-12-2019

you are the worst

this bitch was stealing from Tyreek

How do you know he wasn't letting her?

I'm not married, my SO spends money out of the account every day.
[Reply]
-King- 08:05 AM 07-12-2019
How do you know he wasn't letting her?

I'm not married, my SO spends money out of the account every day.
How do we even know any of this is true? Did clay and the gang go dumpster diving for tyreeks bank statements?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:05 AM 07-12-2019
Common Law*Marriages

A*common law marriage*will be recognized in*Kansas*if the couple considers themselves to be*marriedand publicly holds themselves out to be*married*and if they are legally eligible to marry. No minimum period of cohabitation is required.

From state of ks...
[Reply]
Page 178 of 256
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228 > Last »
Up