ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 178 of 617
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

stevieray 09:34 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking:
very Christlike response to someone that wasn't talking to you. though it is more Christlike than telling me my dad would be disappointed in me the same day he dies.

nice to see you're still the same big hypocrite.
:-), n00b.
Donger 09:35 AM 05-28-2013
indeed! and all i did was say CP is better today than it was a year and half ago.

teams players aren't they?
Speaking of Jesus, did you hear what he screamed when they were taking Him down from the cross?
Backwards Masking 09:39 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of Jesus, did you hear what he screamed when they were taking Him down from the cross?
is this a joke? please tell me it is, I'd love to hear the punchline. good jokes about dajesus never get old. if i like it, i'll pass it along and even give you credit .
Backwards Masking 09:39 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-), n00b.
:-)
Donger 09:41 AM 05-28-2013
is this a joke? please tell me it is, I'd love to hear the punchline. good jokes about dajesus never get old. if i like it, i'll pass it along and even give you credit .
Don't read if sacrilegious jokes offend you...

Spoiler!

Backwards Masking 09:46 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Don't read if sacrilegious jokes offend you...

Spoiler!
awesome! :-)
KC native 09:49 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
If by "cool people" you mean wretched, no-life scumbags and the douchebags that enable them, well, yeah, this place is starting to go to hell again.

But the nice thing about this place is that the adults outnumber the punks, so don't expect it to last.

Then can you wander off for another year, and not a single shit will be given.
Frazbob has bitch tits.
Phobia 10:05 AM 05-28-2013
Then right after "they" (cough) banned him (needlessly) Hamas became out for the year too. It was a sad, sad time for CP, made me not want to post for almost a year.

It's nice seeing the cool people taking the site back from the squares, I tend to check in more often now.
I like how the slow ones in the group actually believe the yarns spun by the poor little downtrodden Hootie. Hootie has gotten the hook at least 4 times in the past and each time he earned it fair and square. Of course, he doesn't think he deserved it. Everybody in prison is innocent too.

Believe it or not, we don't randomly ban stupid people we don't like. You're still here, aren't you?
Frazod 10:06 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Frazbob has bitch tits.
At least I don't have unicorns tattood on them, Nancy.
Frazod 10:07 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I like how the slow ones in the group actually believe the yarns spun by the poor little downtrodden Hootie. Hootie has gotten the hook at least 4 times in the past and each time he earned it fair and square. Of course, he doesn't think he deserved it. Everybody in prison is innocent too.

Believe it or not, we don't randomly ban stupid people we don't like. You're still here, aren't you?
No, you just randomly cave in and let them come back.

Except for the "randomly" part.
patteeu 10:15 AM 05-28-2013

That's clearly debatable, to say the least.
loochy 10:19 AM 05-28-2013

This is ridiculous.

Hootie is clearly an angel that would never do anything to detriment his beloved ChiefsPlanet. :-)
Backwards Masking 10:19 AM 05-28-2013

Touchy touchy touchy! And not even true either - I got "suspended" (a ruse for "banned") for simply speaking my mind, didn't break one single official rule for being banned. I basically had to lick the mods sacks one by one (metaphorically speaking) before I could be let back on.

That's not to say I "didn't earn it", I figured out the posters devoid of a sense of humor pretty quick and attacked them (shame on me). I also admit to being mentally retarded when it comes to social skills, always have been. I'm not in favor of banning anyone, but if i was, I would ban people unable to laugh at themselves. I'm not going to make a personal attack back at you and risk being put on your list of "miserable users" (again) even though it wouldn't mean a ban (sarcasm). I'll just end by saying people that can't laugh at themselves (especially on the internet) suck ass, and if that statement bothers someone, well...
Frazod 10:21 AM 05-28-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's clearly debatable, to say the least.
What difference does it make? When it comes to enforcement, these clowns are about as resolute as the French military.
Donger 10:22 AM 05-28-2013

Touchy touchy touchy! And not even true either - I got "suspended" (a ruse for "banned") for simply speaking my mind, didn't break one single official rule for being banned. I basically had to lick the mods sacks one by one (metaphorically speaking) before I could be let back on.

That's not to say I "didn't earn it", I figured out the posters devoid of a sense of humor pretty quick and attacked them (shame on me). I also admit to being mentally retarded when it comes to social skills, always have been. I'm not in favor of banning anyone, but if i was, I would ban people unable to laugh at themselves. I'm not going to make a personal attack back at you and risk being put on your list of "miserable users" (again) even though it wouldn't mean a ban (sarcasm). I'll just end by saying people that can't laugh at themselves (especially on the internet) suck ass, and if that statement bothers someone, well...
I think you should be banned for excessive use of parentheses.
Page 178 of 617
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228278 > Last »
Up