ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 178
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official SNF GDT Denver Broncos Vs Kansas City Chiefs****
Rasputin 12:43 AM 12-05-2021
Can the Chiefs take down their foes for the twelfth time in a row?

Tune in and find out 7:20 pm SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Flex game
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:53 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Our elite offense that is led by a hall of fame coach, a hall of fame QB, a hall of fame TE and a potential hall of fame QB is playing horribly. I spend more than half of games being confused and frustrated. Can't even enjoy defensive stops because we're doing literally nothing with them despite all the talent we have.

So yeah, the defense being great is great, but as long as our offense which is supposed to be our strength is playing this poorly, I don't know how much fun games can be.

It's like saying Ravens fans shouldn't be frustrated at their offense just because they are 8-4 and their defense is playing surprisingly well. It's just not how it works.
Fair enough. I just think history shows that our offense will figure out these issues -- and with our defense playing like it is, that bodes well for the future. I also like that we are winning these games by two possessions. If we were relying on the Ravens fluke luck or not closing out games like we have been, I'd be a lot more concerned.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 PM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Fair enough. I just think history shows that our offense will figure out these issues -- and with our defense playing like it is, that bodes well for the future.
You can't do better than we have at HC, QB, WR and TE.

If they don't get it figured out it was irrevocably broken anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 AM 12-06-2021
Damn. Byron Pringle is just a football player.

This has to be the best feeling in the world. Bossing three bitches trying to block you, forcing the turnover, and recovering it. And then walking off the field with 75,000 people screaming like a BOSS.

Byron knows how to get the whole team hyped ��#BudLightCelly | @BudLight pic.twitter.com/4VlRzfQhtx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) December 6, 2021

[Reply]
srvy 12:17 AM 12-06-2021
Then he got caught on National TV doing the throat slash. Probably will get a hefty league fine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 AM 12-06-2021

Charvarius Ward allowed just 2 receptions for 19 yards on 7 targets as the nearest defender in the #Chiefs 22-9 victory over the Broncos.

Ward has allowed the lowest completion percentage (40.0%) this season among DB (min. 40 targets).#DENvsKC | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/yfsOgkVfye

— Next Gen Stats (@NextGenStats) December 6, 2021

[Reply]
-King- 01:40 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Him and Sneed have been really good especially lately now that they have a pass rush to help them.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:46 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Damn. Byron Pringle is just a football player.

This has to be the best feeling in the world. Bossing three bitches trying to block you, forcing the turnover, and recovering it. And then walking off the field with 75,000 people screaming like a BOSS.

That was a great play. He needed some redemption after single handedly killing an offensive drive with two egregious drops
[Reply]
RedRaider56 12-06-2021, 06:49 AM
This message has been deleted by RedRaider56. Reason: xxx
crispystl 07:11 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
I love the fucking zero blitz. Especially against these lesser QBs. It's basically an auto stop on 3rd and long.

Same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:35 AM 12-06-2021
What happened to Tyreek last night? It’s like he disappeared in the 2nd half? Was he just not out there much?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:50 AM 12-06-2021
The radio broadcast said Sherman has retired? Did not hear that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:54 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I somehow don't remember Brady answering questions like this about what's wrong with him/the team following all of his 21-10 wins over his career. Truly an odd phenomenon this year.
Mahomes has set a different standard for himself. It's annoying but it is what it is.
[Reply]
scho63 08:07 AM 12-06-2021
Was it just me or was that game pretty boring after the first drive?

A few defensive gems but overall a snoozer.

Our offense has gotten boring!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:28 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No injuries for the Chiefs except Lammons had an ankle.

Knock on wood we get Fenton and Niang back soon.
Especially with Crosby, Bosa and T.J. Watt coming up.

The Chiefs had a great gameplan for Crosby last time but you expect opponents to adjust.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:20 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Mahomes has set a different standard for himself. It's annoying but it is what it is.
I wish he'd correct this.

They got the W, tell the press to fuck off with their negativity for at least a few minutes of enjoyment. It's just as annoying in Reid's interviews.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:30 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I wish he'd correct this.

They got the W, tell the press to fuck off with their negativity for at least a few minutes of enjoyment. It's just as annoying in Reid's interviews.
Mahomes doesn't seem to have an issue with accountability and he knows he can play better.

It is annoying, but we're historically (the last few years) an elite team. People can clearly see that something is off right now and they wonder why. Also, that sort of performance from Pat and the offense will likely not get the job done in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 178
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178 >
Up