ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 256
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
007 09:52 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Nope, you're just gonna have to trust me.

TMZ knows about it but they aren't allowed to report on it.
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:53 PM 07-11-2019
There is no reason for Hill to not have signed the birth certificate unless he thinks it’s even 1% possible they aren’t his kids. If they are, no big deal, he will provide in much the same manner as he would have regardless, as ordered by courts since they aren’t together.

But the move here from his side is really about making her uncomfortable and to force her into getting a test he thinks she may not really want to take, which could end up being bad for her. She may not view it that way but if he does, he is probably feeling just fine about the test. Hill doesn’t really lose on this outcome either way, but he can, in his mind, potentially win big if they end up not being his.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:54 PM 07-11-2019
Hill wasn’t even at the twins birth
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:56 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
There is no reason for Hill to not have signed the birth certificate unless he thinks it’s even 1% possible they aren’t his kids. If they are, no big deal, he will provide in much the same manner as he would have regardless, as ordered by courts since they aren’t together.

But the move here from his side is really about making her uncomfortable and to force her into getting a test he thinks she may not really want to take, which could end up being bad for her. She may not view it that way but if he does, he is probably feeling just fine about the test. Hill doesn’t really lose on this outcome either way, but he can, in his mind, potentially win big if they end up not being his.
I believe I read some here claiming he didn't sign the BC because he wasn't present at their birth.

There's no reason to sign now, as you point out - might as well make her work for it, and if for some reason they aren't his, even better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 PM 07-11-2019
Guys.

We have a smoking gun on the misrouted payments info Marty was told.

Crystal was using Hill's last name.

WE HAVE PROOF.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:04 PM 07-11-2019
BRING THE HAMMER DOWN
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 07-11-2019
There is no way the lawyers don't have this because a bunch of yahoos in a twitter DM found it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:10 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I believe I read some here claiming he didn't sign the BC because he wasn't present at their birth.

There's no reason to sign now, as you point out - might as well make her work for it, and if for some reason they aren't his, even better.

I think not being there was part of his plan to accomplish what seems to make sense from his possible perspective. I don’t think he was just accidentally not there, especially given all the attention to his parenting.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:20 PM 07-11-2019
The rumors about the Espinals are interesting, but not very relevant to our Chiefs. Regarding rumors, what *is* relevant is that there has been zero bad stuff about Tyreek Hill. If his season was in jeopardy at all, there'd be leaks.

KK has been fired, KCTV5 is in full-blown panic mode, Brooke Pryor has moved on to new SJW causes, etc. Now the NFL just has to figure out how to minimize the PR damage once it's announced there is no suspension. KC media will be blamed, and KCTV5 personnel involved are toast. Star personnel -- who knows? I don't see how Brooke Pryor keeps her job, but we'll see. I guess that's where the Espinals could fit in -- the NFL will probably love to flip the narrative and have the Espinals charged for something.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:20 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Guys.

WE HAVE PROOF.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:21 PM 07-11-2019
Guys.

WE HAVE PROOF.
Wait what misrouted payments?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I absolutely do.

My little birds are amazing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Wait what misrouted payments?

[Reply]
Dante84 10:34 PM 07-11-2019
Guys.

WE HAVE PROOF.
PUT THAT SHIT OUT THERE

BEFORE ROGER RULES
[Reply]
FAX 10:35 PM 07-11-2019
Getting back to this acorn issue ...

It turns out that the "glans" (referring to the head of the penis) was actually named after the acorn.

"Glans" is Latin for "Acorn" and the English anatomists applied that name to the penis tip due to the similarity in shape.

FAX THE HISTORIAN
[Reply]
Page 177 of 256
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227 > Last »
Up