ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 210
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
jd1020 05:53 PM 10-18-2021
It would obviously suck to lose Tyreek, but there's still 2 drafts to go before the Chiefs play a game without him, at the earliest. There's plenty of time to prepare for his exit or extend him.
[Reply]
O.city 05:55 PM 10-18-2021
Lol Tyreek isn’t leaving kc

They’ll break him off. He’s a hall of famer
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:55 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
“OMG guys Veach hasn’t drafted an All-Pro WR in his first 4 years so clearly we’ll never be able to find one again!”

Are you too ****ing stupid to understand that regardless of who the GM is, Andy Reid is has been and will always be heavily involved in drafting and signing offensive players? Do you seriously think Andy and Veach will never find a good WR ever again because Mecole Hardman isn’t an All-Pro?

You are quickly entering JakeF and Red Dawg territory.
I don't know.

What I do know is that John Dorsey drafted one of the greatest tight ends of all time, one of the greatest young quarterbacks of all time. One of the fastest players in NFL history in the fifth round. And one of the best running backs in the league in the span of a few years.

Then we forced him out in order to install a yes man who has done nothing but deplete the talent level of the juggernaut that Dorsey built.

We need to right this wrong if we want to maximize the Mahomes window.

Dump Veach and bring back the man responsible for our success.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:56 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Lol Tyreek isn’t leaving kc

They’ll break him off. He’s a hall of famer
Money always talks, but he did just turn down a contract restructure that would have given him more money sooner.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:57 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I don't know.

What I do know is that John Dorsey drafted one of the greatest tight ends of all time, one of the greatest young quarterbacks of all time. One of the fastest players in NFL history in the fifth round. And one of the best running backs in the league in the span of a few years.

Then we forced him out in order to install a yes man who has done nothing but deplete the talent level of the juggernaut that Dorsey built.

We need to right this wrong if we want to maximize the Mahomes window.

Dump Veach and bring back the man responsible for our success.

[Reply]
O.city 05:59 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Money always talks, but he did just turn down a contract restructure that would have given him more money sooner.
Oh they’ll have to make him the highest paid wr in football

Would be hard to argue he’s not worth it
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:00 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Where's the lie in anything I said?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:06 PM 10-18-2021
I would say maybe he's just done with the sport but he hasn't even cashed in yet.

Hes been doing a few things on YouTube with that Deestroying guy who also pimps the gloves he now endorses.
How the fuck do you jump to this conclusion??
[Reply]
jd1020 06:07 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Oh they’ll have to make him the highest paid wr in football

Would be hard to argue he’s not worth it
He's definitely worthy of being the highest paid WR in football. But just to play devils advocate, we did just get our shit pushed in by a team that didnt have Tyreek Hill in the SB while we didn't score a single TD. I've always said that the QB makes the receiver. In Hill's case, he's so talented he will get his no matter who is throwing him the ball. However, there are multiple receivers in the league that you would have to think about putting in the conversation. He would be damn hard to replace, but not impossible.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:08 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How the fuck do you jump to this conclusion??
He's hinting at closing a chapter of his life? It could mean anything. Were you surprised when Megatron retired? I know I was. How about Andrew Luck?
[Reply]
O.city 06:09 PM 10-18-2021
He's definitely worthy of being the highest paid WR in football. But just to play devils advocate, we did just get our shit pushed in by a team that didnt have Tyreek Hill in the SB while we didn't score a single TD. I've always said that the QB makes the receiver. In Hill's case, he's so talented he will get his no matter who is throwing him the ball. However, there are multiple receivers in the league that you would have to think about putting in the conversation. He would be damn hard to replace, but not impossible.
He put up the numbers he did with alex smith

Now with Mahomes he puts up double digit touchdowns every year. He’s also 27 and coming right into his prime.

Yeah he’d be pretty much impossible to replace
[Reply]
-King- 06:14 PM 10-18-2021
Well we're not trading for Devante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins, so why does that matter? Other than that, who can come close to doing what he's doing here?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 10-18-2021
He's hinting at closing a chapter of his life? It could mean anything. Were you surprised when Megatron retired? I know I was. How about Andrew Luck?
Megatron left mostly because he was stuck on the Lions, and would never win a ring. And on top of that he had like 9 concussions. Luck quit because he was beat up, and didn’t want to continuously rehab. He obviously didn’t have his head in the game anymore. Does anything Reek does make you think he is too beat up and would rather retire? I think people read too much into random tweets, without knowing anything about what’s going on in the players life.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:17 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Well we're not trading for Devante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins, so why does that matter? Other than that, who can come close to doing what he's doing here?
Like I said, there are still 2 drafts to go before Tyreek Hill doesn't suit up for the Chiefs at the earliest.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:19 PM 10-18-2021
Like I said, there are still 2 drafts to go before Tyreek Hill doesn't suit up for the Chiefs at the earliest.
And you have faith in Veach to not draft a complete bust to replace him?
[Reply]
Page 176 of 210
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186 > Last »
Up