ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 335
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
kcpasco 02:21 PM 05-24-2016
Hodor is gone, that was his destiny and he fulfilled it like a champ.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:57 PM 05-24-2016
The actor who played him said he might be back...
[Reply]
listopencil 04:01 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
The actor who played him said he might be back...
They'll probably bring him back as a white walker to kill Jon Snow's direwolf and then make Bran kill him.
[Reply]
frankotank 05:33 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Saw a fan theory that he was trying to "hold the door" for Lyanna to escape and now can only repeat her last command "Hold the door" to "Ho Da Door" to "Hodor".
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Of all the possibilities I've read, this is by far the most stupid(not you, I know)
Hahaha. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:52 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Watched the episode again. At the time I thought it was curtains for poor Wylis, but by the time it ends he only has some scratches on his face. Has there been some admission that he is, in fact, a goner?

Given that he's done a pretty good job of holding the door and the Night King is there I could see all the WW suddenly disappearing in another direction after Bran or ignoring Hodor once they get past him or ?
One of the whites stick a knife in his side.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:33 PM 05-24-2016
Can't embed from my phone, but this Emergency Awesome video points out that tne wolves only die when the kids do something dishonorable.

Sansa lied
Robb broke his vow
Brann fucked off and got tagged by the nights king.
The wildcard is Rickon but we didn't see Shaggy Dog die.

Decent watch.
https://youtu.be/vd2n0s0Bif8
[Reply]
Aries Walker 10:41 PM 05-24-2016
The greatest thing about Tormund is that he's genuinely convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the slurping chomps he takes of his turkey leg and the lecherous grimace that he gives Brienne outside are magnetically and irresistibly sexy come-hithers.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:02 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
The greatest thing about Tormund is that he's genuinely convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the slurping chomps he takes of his turkey leg and the lecherous grimace that he gives Brienne outside are magnetically and irresistibly sexy come-hithers.
I am pretty sure they are working, she is just playing hard big ass bitch to get.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:21 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Hahaha. :-)

I meant it was stupid because it's Meera he is holding the door shut for, not Lyanna. That was my sarcasm. I thought the overall theory was pretty good.

Edit: that's total BS. Damn it, Frank. I was hoping no one would remember that.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:45 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
That's pretty much what kills me with Stephen King. The stories are fantastic, but he can spend 12 pages describing a spoon.
I know I'm hella late on this post, but I'm glad to see someone else say this. Most people I know go on and on about him being the perfect author, but the dude drives me nuts with that kind of thing.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:36 PM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I meant it was stupid because it's Meera he is holding the door shut for, not Lyanna. That was my sarcasm. I thought the overall theory was pretty good.

Edit: that's total BS. Damn it, Frank. I was hoping no one would remember that.
well since we're being all honest and shit....when I read it I thought....hmm....i could see that.

then I read your post and was like....hmmm....it IS pretty stupid. :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 12:58 PM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I thought it was goddamned compelling television.

Everyone expected Jon to come back, hard, pissed off, and fighting - myself included. He came back with perspective. He's not wrong, he's been fighting since he got there and he's lost. He won a few fights, but lost more. I hadn't considered him finding clarity and objectivity in death. Which is far more likely. Yeah, the white walkers are coming, but he fired all the bullets he had and failed miserably. There isn't any way he would know of to continue to the fight.

It wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm glad they did it.
Very good perspective.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:08 PM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I am pretty sure they are working, she is just playing hard big ass bitch to get.
She had her shot with Jaime and turned it down.
I think you're right, but just sayin.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:19 PM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Can't embed from my phone, but this Emergency Awesome video points out that tne wolves only die when the kids do something dishonorable.

Sansa lied
Robb broke his vow
Brann fucked off and got tagged by the nights king.
The wildcard is Rickon but we didn't see Shaggy Dog die.

Decent watch.
https://youtu.be/vd2n0s0Bif8

[Reply]
RustShack 03:03 PM 05-25-2016
It'll be interesting to see the reason why Uncle Benjion didn't return.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 335
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Up