« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:00 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by SupDock:
You are insufferable. You realize we won and are going to the Super Bowl right?
Yup.

Fired up.

But you are the guys calling me out. Im riding shotgun back from the stadium and drinking beer. Enjoying myself.

But Skyy Moore was a god awful receiver today and right now the guys who told us not to judge him for his STs failures "because he shouldn't be returning punts!!!" Are sucking his dick for returning a punt.

But again - I was content drinking beer and eating leftovers. Y'all called me out.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:00 PM 01-29-2023
Well, those takes were interesting.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:01 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seriously - you're REALLY gonna pound your chest after this game?

He was completely ineffective on offense. I mean a total waste of snaps. You missed on this guy so badly and you're out here popping off emojis because our worst special teams player this year finally broke off a halfway decent return?

So yes - you ARE going with the the special ed grading curve...
Which is worse, you gonna cry about Moore making a a great play on ST to get us to s SB?

Do we need to open the Frank Clark sucks envelope on stage right now?

We all get shit wrong its OK. We are all out here trying to win SB's. We get another one in a few weeks I cant bitch about a ****ing thing.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:02 PM 01-29-2023
Yup.

Fired up.

But you are the guys calling me out. Im riding shotgun back from the stadium and drinking beer. Enjoying myself.

But Skyy Moore was a god awful receiver today and right now the guys who told us not to judge him for his STs failures "because he shouldn't be returning punts!!!" Are sucking his dick for returning a punt.

But again - I was content drinking beer and eating leftovers. Y'all called me out.
Mahomes overthrew him and also threw a fastball in the dirt on another target to him.

That man did him no favors tonight
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 PM 01-29-2023
eat some crow bitches
[Reply]
jd1020 10:05 PM 01-29-2023
The only thing I can recall about the passes that Mahomes threw to Moore tonight was that none of them were on target. Not sure how the reflects poorly on Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:06 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes overthrew him and also threw a fastball in the dirt on another target to him.

That man did him no favors tonight
{sigh}

Yup.

Fingerpaint.

When CP picks a favorite there's just no convincing then otherwise. You still shit on spags and have no use for MVS but "hey he got missed once so Skyy is great..."

Y'all are funny.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:08 PM 01-29-2023
Skyy Moore will make a couple big plays in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:09 PM 01-29-2023
You realize he WAS one of those scrub WRs, right?

MVS saved the season today. Moore was given a greater opportunity than 90% of this league will ever even see and did nothing with it on offense. He's a bad draft pick.

But he had a nice return so that's worth something.
Yeah, he was one of those WRs -- but if he doesn't make that punt return, we probably lose the game. Going to a SB is worth burning a second round draft pick even if he is never very good.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:16 PM 01-29-2023
People upset about Moore after one season...well just pretend we drafted him in the 7th and Watson in the 2nd.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:17 PM 01-29-2023
Awesome redemption moment for Skyy tonight. I’m happy for him!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:17 PM 01-29-2023

Dave Toub just walked by. “Hey, how about Skyy?”

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Munson 10:25 PM 01-29-2023
Love or hate Skyy Moore, there isn't a single Chiefs fan that wouldn't spend that 2nd round pick again if you knew he'd make that huge return near the end of the AFC Championship game.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:15 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Munson:
Love or hate Skyy Moore, there isn't a single Chiefs fan that wouldn't spend that 2nd round pick again if you knew he'd make that huge return near the end of the AFC Championship game.
I would have taken a WR who got open earlier in the game so there wasn’t even the need for some late game punt return.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:20 AM 01-30-2023
Yup.

Fired up.

I honestly feel bad for you that you’re riding back from watching your team win the AFCCG while getting tipsy and you feel the need to respond like you have.

Lighten up, dude.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 280
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225275 > Last »
Up