ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 333
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
Mecca 11:36 AM 06-16-2023

We have signed infielders Adeiny Hechavarría and Jack Reinheimer to minor league contracts.

Hechavarría will report to the @OMAStormChasers while Reinheimer will join the @nwanaturals. Both will be active today.

— Raising Royals (@KCRoyalsPD) June 16, 2023

They've had a ton of minor league movement lately, you've got something like 30 playes on the Omaha roster...

Probably a setup for a bunch of incoming moves.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:54 PM 06-16-2023

#Royals have called up their No. 19 prospect, 2B/OF Samad Taylor. His first appearance will be his big league debut. @MLBPipeline

Nate Eaton optioned.

— Anne Rogers (@anne__rogers) June 16, 2023

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:02 PM 06-16-2023
The only good player in the Royals organization is out for the season for labrum reconstruction surgery, which is almost always a career ending surgery. Only one poster in this whole thread even mentioned it and it was an Angels fan.

I don't think the Royals have the fanbase to vote yes for the new stadium. This is but one of my pieces of evidence; call it exhibit K. But it'll be approved anyway. Not like there are a lot of A's fans in Las Vegas getting pumped for their own new stadium.

At least the A's have Brent Rooker. The Royals have never had a player like that. Oh wait. The A's got him from KC.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:17 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
The only good player in the Royals organization is out for the season for labrum reconstruction surgery, which is almost always a career ending surgery. Only one poster in this whole thread even mentioned it and it was an Angels fan.

I don't think the Royals have the fanbase to vote yes for the new stadium. This is but one of my pieces of evidence; call it exhibit K. But it'll be approved anyway. Not like there are a lot of A's fans in Las Vegas getting pumped for their own new stadium.

At least the A's have Brent Rooker. The Royals have never had a player like that. Oh wait. The A's got him from KC.
No one cares because they suck so bad they could literally trade the entire team and not be much worse.

They are literally at burn it down phase, like they should legit ask the Dodgers if they can flip them Barlow and Witt Jr for some high end prospects.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:12 PM 06-16-2023

Wut? It was talked about a few pages back already.
[Reply]
tk13 02:40 PM 06-16-2023
Josh Jung had labrum surgery last year and he's been back this year for the Rangers and is a key power bat on a 1st place team.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 02:40 PM 06-16-2023

the royals have a fanbase, but it's hard to expect people to care when you have a team losing 100+ games several years in a row. put a decent product on the field and they would have more support.

i can't think of a worse deal in sports than paying out of your ass to go to kauffman and watch the royals lose 7-1 in a 2 hour game. and no one is gonna subscribe to ****ing bally sports to watch this hopeless dreck either.

again, you gotta give people some reason to care.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:41 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
the royals have a fanbase, but it's hard to expect people to care when you have a team losing 100+ games several years in a row. put a decent product on the field and they would have more support.

i can't think of a worse deal in sports than paying out of your ass to go to kauffman and watch the royals lose 7-1 in a 2 hour game. and no one is gonna subscribe to ****ing bally sports to watch this hopeless dreck either.

again, you gotta give people some reason to care.
The Royals would do well if they were just a 500 in the playoff race most of the year team...this is possibly the worst team in franchise history...
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:58 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Royals would do well if they were just a 500 in the playoff race most of the year team...this is possibly the worst team in franchise history...
They'd be fine if they would finish a couple games under .500. Hell, this city would be excited as hell if they could have managed a 79-83 season, but noooooooo. They have to completely shit the bed to the point that they are 33 games below .500 and they haven't even played their 70th game. Fucking 18-51 is beyond pathetic. I think most AAA teams could put up a better record than that and AA teams could probably do just as well. It's pathetic.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:01 PM 06-16-2023

Holy shit, you're too fucking stupid and you're trolling attempts are obvious. Kill yourself, bitch.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:26 PM 06-16-2023
O’Hearn - .315/.363/.603, 163 wRC+ - 26 games, .360 BABIP - This absolutely won't last if he starts getting more playing time

Rivera - .333/.363/.436, 117 wRC+ - 36 games, .388 BABIP - Same as O'Turd.

Rooker - .266/.368/.517, 149 wRC+ - This one kinda sucks, especially since he never got a chance in the majors and he raked in the minors. Didn't keep him because of our weird shit that we were doing with O'Turd.

Lovelady - .157 OBA, 1.05 WHIP - This one really made me mad, but would ya look at that. He's hurt again and on the 15 day IL

Speier - 2.28 ERA, 22.1 K-BB% - Not sure why we ever optioned him either. The kid was always good in the majors, but last year he did have a 13.99 ERA in 31 games between AA and AAA.

Payamps - 3.95 ERA, 26.2 K% - Literally have no clue why we DFA'd him. He had a 3.16 ERA with us. Had a really shitty WHIP, though.

Abreu - 3.45 ERA, .198 OBA - who?
[Reply]
kstater 06:38 AM 06-17-2023
I get moving to Vegas. But having the Commissioner come out and absolutely shit on the fans and Oakland is an interesting strategy.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 06:43 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
O’Hearn - .315/.363/.603, 163 wRC+ - 26 games, .360 BABIP - This absolutely won't last if he starts getting more playing time

Rivera - .333/.363/.436, 117 wRC+ - 36 games, .388 BABIP - Same as O'Turd.

Rooker - .266/.368/.517, 149 wRC+ - This one kinda sucks, especially since he never got a chance in the majors and he raked in the minors. Didn't keep him because of our weird shit that we were doing with O'Turd.

Lovelady - .157 OBA, 1.05 WHIP - This one really made me mad, but would ya look at that. He's hurt again and on the 15 day IL

Speier - 2.28 ERA, 22.1 K-BB% - Not sure why we ever optioned him either. The kid was always good in the majors, but last year he did have a 13.99 ERA in 31 games between AA and AAA.

Payamps - 3.95 ERA, 26.2 K% - Literally have no clue why we DFA'd him. He had a 3.16 ERA with us. Had a really shitty WHIP, though.

Abreu - 3.45 ERA, .198 OBA - who?
Trust the process.

Welcome to the city. Forever Royal!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:28 AM 06-17-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:
I get moving to Vegas. But having the Commissioner come out and absolutely shit on the fans and Oakland is an interesting strategy.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Oakland has always been a shit market. It's why they let Finley move them there in the first place. They should have let them move to Denver in the 70s like they were going to.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:13 PM 06-17-2023
MJ Dong
[Reply]
Page 173 of 333
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Up