ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 337
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:08 PM 04-09-2018
Obviously you've got Owens and Zayn to Raw, and I'd put Miz on Smackdown to finish up that storyline with Daniel Bryan. Outside of that, who knows what they do. If Nakamura isn't an effective heel, they've got nobody on that side currently who's really all that good. I'd say Samoa Joe, but it seems like he's the guy for Reigns to feud with during the Spring.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:30 PM 04-09-2018
Sounds like Brock and Vince had a verbal fight backstage. Probably a work but who knows with those 2 crazy bastards.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:38 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like Brock and Vince had a verbal fight backstage. Probably a work but who knows with those 2 crazy bastards.
Something about the ending not going the way Vince wanted it lol. Idk, but I can't stand Lesnar. I wish he'd just be done with WWE entirely.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:39 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Something about the ending not going the way Vince wanted it lol. Idk, but I can't stand Lesnar. I wish he'd just be done with WWE entirely.
No, it was actually Lesnar who was ****ing pissed. Yeah, he needs to go now. I'm willing to bet that Lesnar and Heyman come out tonight to run down the roster and someone like Bryan or maybe Lashley comes out and wins the belt.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:46 PM 04-09-2018
No, it was actually Lesnar who was ****ing pissed. Yeah, he needs to go now. I'm willing to bet that Lesnar and Heyman come out tonight to run down the roster and someone like Bryan or maybe Lashley comes out and wins the belt.
I hope so. Lesnar needs to drop it immediately to somebody.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:46 PM 04-09-2018
Obviously you've got Owens and Zayn to Raw, and I'd put Miz on Smackdown to finish up that storyline with Daniel Bryan. Outside of that, who knows what they do. If Nakamura isn't an effective heel, they've got nobody on that side currently who's really all that good. I'd say Samoa Joe, but it seems like he's the guy for Reigns to feud with during the Spring.
I kinda wish they would send Rollins to SD and insert him into the main event picture as a heel. Obviously not happening though unless Mahal goes to RAW.
[Reply]
otherstar 01:00 PM 04-09-2018
I think it's more by their own design that Cena and Reigns have such limited movesets. Hogan, Rock, and Austin were pretty predictable and had some contrived moves as well.
I think it is dictated by creative too. If you ever watch videos of Hogan working in Japan, it's like watching a different person. Austin in WCW, and in his earlier days in WWE was less limited in his moveset too. Part of Austin's limited move set as time went on was dictated by creative, the rest was dictated by injury.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:11 PM 04-09-2018
Shinsuke should be much better as a heel.

Lot of potential names... As mentioned Sami and KO. Also have (at least) Drew McIntyre, Cien Almas, Ember Moon and AoP looking finished with NXT. Have Joe, Jeff Hardy and Colin Cassady (no longer Big Cass) returning from injury. Have Bobby Lashley and potentially Alberto Del Rio (though he may be under a no compete for two more weeks) returning. Jericho may show up at some point leading up to the Greatest Royal Rumble.

That's just off the top of my head. Obviously some have to go blue side.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:13 PM 04-09-2018
Lashley has been the rumor for months.

No way on earth they ever put Bryan in a ring with Lesnar, not with imapct testing required after every match.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:15 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Shinsuke should be much better as a heel.

Lot of potential names... As mentioned Sami and KO. Also have (at least) Drew McIntyre, Cien Almas, Ember Moon and AoP looking finished with NXT. Have Joe, Jeff Hardy and Colin Cassady (no longer Big Cass) returning from injury. Have Bobby Lashley and potentially Alberto Del Rio (though he may be under a no compete for two more weeks) returning. Jericho may show up at some point leading up to the Greatest Royal Rumble.

That's just off the top of my head. Obviously some have to go blue side.
No way they should bring back Del Rio. That dude is toxic.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:17 PM 04-09-2018
I don't disagree, but it's a recent rumor and then Impact released him last week.

Keep in mind they need 50 bodies for that Rumble...
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 03:10 PM 04-09-2018
Didn't del Rio just no show the impact lucha show on Friday ?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:12 PM 04-09-2018
So Lesnar re-signed with WWE. Wooo more Roman vs Lesnar coming SOON.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:15 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
So Lesnar re-signed with WWE. Wooo more Roman vs Lesnar coming SOON.
Greatest Royal Rumble in a cage match.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:22 PM 04-09-2018
:-) They can't get the reaction they want over here, so just take the coronation to Saudi Arabia.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 337
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Up