ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 256
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:36 PM 07-11-2019
https://www.rhart.com/blog/am-i-stil...wasnt-married/

Yep everything Crystal did today was so that they could calculate how much child support Tyreek will have to pay
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:37 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Is it that difficult to show your work?

I mean, if what you say is so easy a caveman could understand it, wouldn't yo be able to quickly cite some examples? Give a link to a similar case?

Or is it just easier to spout shit off and hope no one calls you on it?
Calls me on what? That I'm throwing thoughts out there? I've never said anything as fact.
I'm also not posting personal information from my own family who had an outside source handle child support due to a mother spending child support money on drugs , once completed the probation and turned her life around and got custody back she was still not given the option of being handed a check from the father.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:37 PM 07-11-2019
https://www.divorcesource.com/ds/kan...ort-4596.shtml

Here's that link though.

See how easy it is when you aren't pulling something out of your ass
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:38 PM 07-11-2019
He does not have to pay alimony since they were never legally married
[Reply]
-King- 08:38 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)

You said it. Both getting time, but neither exclusively. In other words, they BOTH have work to do. DCF isn’t going to just green light full custody to her given the recent past.
She’s trying to get out in front of something here - that is obvious. The reconciling is OVER.
Yes, eventually one of them will get custody most likely her because the mother gets custody most of the time. She's trying to make sure by the time this is settled, the parenting and child support issues are settled to. It's smart. If you were her lawyer, wouldn't you be advising her to do this too? Or would you tell her to wait to file for custody and child support?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:41 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yes, eventually one of them will get custody most likely her because the mother gets custody most of the time. She's trying to make sure by the time this is settled, the parenting and child support issues are settled to. It's smart. If you were her lawyer, wouldn't you be advising her to do this too? Or would you tell her to wait to file for custody and child support?
Most cases yes the mother gets custody. This isn't most cases. Many of the posts you and Sauto seem to have trouble getting is a lot of are posting with the thought that custody isnt a gimme for her if the extortion stuff is true and results in possibly jail time
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:42 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Calls me on what? That I'm throwing thoughts out there? I've never said anything as fact.
I'm also not posting personal information from my own family who had an outside source handle child support due to a mother spending child support money on drugs , once completed the probation and turned her life around and got custody back she was still not given the option of being handed a check from the father.
In many cases especially of extortion where the extorted is also the main custodian the father still has requirement of child support.
The court mandates what the funds go to. Care for the child. Not lavish lifestyles or expensive purses.
Sorry, bruh. But that doesn't sound like someone throwing out an idea.

"In many cases...?"

"The court mandates...?"

And good job not posting that personal information.

Basically, you tried to take your own personal experience and turn it into case law/precedent. And you're STILL arguing as if you know these laws for fact, re: post 2586.

Yikes.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:43 PM 07-11-2019
If it's hard to realize why context is important after all this than yes a lot of these posts seem off the wall. In context lots of them make perfect sense. Think outside the box a little, sure would have helped KK and KCTV5
[Reply]
-King- 08:44 PM 07-11-2019
Most cases yes the mother gets custody. This isn't most cases. Many of the posts you and Sauto seem to have trouble getting is a lot of are posting with the thought that custody isnt a gimme for her if the extortion stuff is true and results in possibly jail time
And you seem to have trouble understanding that Marty is the only one who has brought up extortion at all and he isn't the most reliable source.

Can we just agree to go off info we all know to be true or to go off what Terez has reported because he's the only reliable reporter in all of this. Until he says anything about the FBI investigating Chrystal for extortion, can we all assume it's bullshit because it most likely is?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:45 PM 07-11-2019
And you seem to have trouble understanding that Marty is the only one who has brought up extortion at all and he isn't the most reliable source.

Can we just agree to go off info we all know to be true or to go off what Terez has reported because he's the only reliable reporter in all of this. Until he says anything about the FBI investigating Chrystal for extortion, can we all assume it's bullshit because it most likely is?
I am quoting this post to show my agreement with it.

Sincerely,

OTW15
[Reply]
Lprechaun 08:46 PM 07-11-2019

Because he has been wrong on more than he has been right? ...
[Reply]
Mulliganman 08:47 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What I hope happens. Tyreek gets full history of Zev. The twins ain’t his. He won’t have to pay child support. Crystal goes to jail. Tyreek sign long term extension. Chiefs win the super bowl.
I’m sorry but it makes no sense for her to force a test about the children’s father if she didn’t know without a doubt he is when she is seeking child support from him.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:47 PM 07-11-2019
Because he has been wrong on more than he has been right? ...
Who?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:49 PM 07-11-2019
What do I care?

All I know is that those photos/videos of Crystal/Tyreek entering court hand in hand did not age well.

She blinked.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 07-11-2019
Soren Petro mentioned the Espinals might be trying to frame Hill.

What do you suppose their motive is, genious?!

Tim Grunhard mentioned Tyreek as a potential victim.

How do you think he could be a victim, genious?

:-)

You are all wilfully ignorant about this because Marty has become the Tyreek Hill of this forum.

You are all fake news.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 256
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223 > Last »
Up