ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 197
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:19 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I thought it was "Bless your heart"

Maybe that's a white guy thing. My Grandma said it all the time, but she actually meant it. :-)
It’s a variant of that for sure. I always heard it as “God love her” or “God love you” from my family in Tennessee growing up.

Here’s some more background on that here: https://www.southernliving.com/cultu...s-god-love-her
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:44 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
better than 50% chance that the dolphins cut him before that last season
[Reply]
jettio 10:46 PM 04-05-2023
Watched the show on You Tube and Tyreek comes off very well talking with Anthony Sherman and Gehrig Dieter.

Twitter is a real shitshow. Better to catch the original content and not believe the horseshit that people put on Twitter.

Most Chiefs fan that watched this interview would be cool with Tyreek.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:59 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
better than 50% chance that the dolphins cut him before that last season
I wouldn't go that high. I would say its probably pretty low unless something drastically changes in his performance.

They restructured his deal and he has $22M in dead money for 2025 now. Cutting him would save $12M. Unless something unforeseen happens to him in the next 2 years, it's unlikely you are going to find a better use for that $12M than Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:13 PM 04-05-2023
It would be cool af if they cut Tyreek in 2-3 years snd he comes back to KC for one final run before he retires.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 PM 04-05-2023
no fucking way he retires :-)

drama queen

he'll be back in KC to cement his HOF legacy with patrick

it's my dream to see kelce and cheetah win one more SB, and then kelce rides off into the sunset
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:46 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
no ****ing way he retires :-)

drama queen

he'll be back in KC to cement his HOF legacy with patrick

it's my dream to see kelce and cheetah win one more SB, and then kelce rides off into the sunset
Nice pipe dream.

With all the crap this dude is talking and how big his ego (the contract he would demand) is this is not going to happen.

Fuck that ingrate anyway. Just retire and go to the beach already.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:52 AM 04-06-2023
Hill doesn't know the meaning of the word pals. Got no loyalty.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:05 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Hill doesn't know the meaning of the word pals. Got no loyalty.
Why would he be loyal to a team he's going to play against instead of the team he's playing for? He didn't call out any specific players. He was praising Mahomes and Kelce the entire time he was watching the playoffs.

You guys get your panties all twisted up over the slightest bit of competitiveness.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:15 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Why would he be loyal to a team he's going to play against instead of the team he's playing for? He didn't call out any specific players. He was praising Mahomes and Kelce the entire time he was watching the playoffs.

You guys get your panties all twisted up over the slightest bit of competitiveness.
Why would he badmouth a team and say they "disrespected" him and didn't get him enough targets when that team not only stuck by him during all of his legal issues but gave him a new contract during them as well?

My panties aren't in a bunch. I simply do not care anymore to hear what Tyreek has to say. He did the same thing OBJ is doing - trashing the franchise and making a point to mention how much better it is where they are now. They couldn't keep their mouths shut after leaving because like spoiled children, the Chiefs didn't give them exactly what they wanted.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:22 AM 04-06-2023
He didn't disrespect the Chiefs. He said when he comes to KC, he'll hate to do it but hes going to be our worst nightmare. How the fuck is that disrespectful?
[Reply]
cookster50 06:23 AM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:

Look at lamar...wanting money like Watson when Cleveland was the only team stupid enough to make that deal. These athletes used to get some basic business classes in college. What happened?
Probably mainly NBA fans and the NBA is basically a couple max contact dudes per team then scrubs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:26 AM 04-06-2023
He didn't disrespect the Chiefs. He said when he comes to KC, he'll hate to do it but hes going to be our worst nightmare. How the fuck is that disrespectful?
In the first month after he left, he said more than once on Twitter and in interviews that the Chiefs disrespected him. Not my words, they're his. Furthermore, he went into specifics, accusing the Chiefs of limiting his targets the year after he was targeted the most times on the team (and 20 more than Kelce).

I'm glad he got his money. I'm also glad he's gone. The Chiefs won a SB without him, he can enjoy his money.
[Reply]
jd1020 06:29 AM 04-06-2023
I don't know. Sounds like Caitlin Clark all over again. If it was the other way around and Hill was originally on the Dolphins and the Chiefs traded for him people would be on here praising him for every word he spoke.

If you don't care what he has to say any more then why comment on the silly shit he says?
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:32 AM 04-06-2023
I don't know. Sounds like Caitlin Clark all over again. If it was the other way around and Hill was originally on the Dolphins and the Chiefs traded for him people would be on here praising him for every word he spoke.

If you don't care what he has to say any more then why comment on the silly shit he says?
That's just the thing - when he was here, he didn't say a word. Neither did OBJ. They were just fine with their roles here until they didn't get the fat check they wanted and then the Chiefs were just "holding them back". There was no "praising him for every word he spoke" because he didn't talk shit about other teams, he's only done that to the Chiefs.

Spoiled children. Simple as that.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 197
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183 > Last »
Up